PDA

View Full Version : Poppins-- what is he?

paul
05-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Poppins didn't only break 3 truces with Johnny, he also drew me in, joined my mob and then dropped me when he knew he could clear $900k. A truce was made which also was broken by him.

Poppins is a liar, pretended to be a girl, but really is a guy. Pretended to be a friend while plotting my demise. Pretended to be at truce when, by his own admission never intended to keep it. And last week, bought a teepee pretending to be an Indian, knowing that all the Indians are after him.

Some play this game with a no rules attitude and applaud his lies as good strategy. Others, believe that there is a sense of Fair play. Joining your mob and your word should mean something. It's one thing to attack and rob someone weaker and quite another to trick them, intentionally deceive them and then sucker punch them endlessly every 1-2 hours just because you can. Yeah, this is only a game but knowledge is power so just be aware of the type person you deal with. That's the reason for this post.

No one other than the terrorist himself-Poppins, is Crying or Whinning about this and outrageously asking for vindication for his terrorist actions. However, since he has chosen to act in this manner, Poppins shall be HELD ACCOUNTABLE and no one can fault Johnny, me or anyone else from warning other players of his total untrustworthy and deceitful behavior and back-stabbing tactics.

I am a 193 level player who has found good people--even among serial thieves.

Is it the Golden Rule-- he who has the gold Rules.

Paulio
05-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Dude, please stop posting about Poppins.