PDA

View Full Version : UK Countrymen-do you feel neglected?

manbeast
05-13-2012, 11:22 PM
What I mean by "neglected" is it seems like there are fewer sea units relative to the other units.

1. Events-
I dont have a perfect memory, but the only indestructible sea items i remember from the events are the stealth siege boat and the draughtmen. Didn't get the draughtmen and the seige boat is really weak. On the other hand, I have 6 indestructible air units, 4 indestructible infantry, and 6 indestructible ground units!!! What the heck man? Thats pretty strong prejudice if you ask me!! Loot from the crates/boxes was even worse! I got a ton of loot from those crates and NOT ONE SINGLE SEA UNIT. Pretty much 100% ground and infantry.

2. PVP Ranking-

2 new infantry
2 new ground
2 new air
1 new sea unit

what the heck is up with that? All the other classes get one new def unit and one new atk unit. Sea only gets one unit, and its a freaking defense unit?!?! As i've stated before, spending valor on defense is just a complete waste imo. You can buy all the defense you want with cash. So this new sea unit is total crap.

3. Unit Marketplace
right now on the unit pages, here is how many of each are available:
25 infantry
28 ground
30 air
26 sea

Ok, so infantry is the worst right now. But sea is still getting neglected! Come on funzio!! even it out. Seems pretty obv. to me the devs are being prejudice.

Dreno33
05-13-2012, 11:27 PM
No, Im UK and I don't really care. Free indestructible stuff? Not concerned THAT much on the type

mrgung
05-14-2012, 02:00 AM
I also think that the casualty rate for my "Very Low" units is way too high.
And why is it that I tend to loose at least one submarine (minimum, usually I also loose an additional unit / not seldomly a Valor-Unit) in every attack I initiate? No matter if I attack an equal or much weaker opponent.

For the records. Here are my stats after playing PVP until 23.000 BP leaving me at "Seargeant - Rookie" level where I still haven't received my reward and still can't purchase the "Hardened Marine".

I have also lost about 2.000 in ATT and 1.500 in DEF points thanks to the PVP. And all this although I have spent about $ 6.000.000 to replenish my units. Economically it isn't worth attacking at all which is a shame as I feel that all my work I put into this game has gone down the drain.

Nation: UK
Level: 97
Alliance: 328
ATT: 25.744
DEF: 24.051
Income: $ 293.642
I am a light gold player

StuN
05-14-2012, 03:14 AM
I've virtually given up on the game. Slowly weening myself away. Unit loss rates are way too high & fed up with waiting for the BS heli. It's back to the PS3 for me

el_gringo
05-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Meh. The sea unit casualty rates are WAY lower than their air/land/infantry counterparts.

As for the events and crates, I too have noticed that I have received almost ALL infantry and air and no land or sea units. Which isn't great as I am Germany.

Tctiger
05-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes compare new top valor unit for sea and air and the air has a much higher attack , the sea unit should have higher defence than air unit to be fair .

manbeast
05-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Yes compare new top valor unit for sea and air and the air has a much higher attack , the sea unit should have higher defence than air unit to be fair .

yea the new valor units are what made me create this thread. no way i'm goin to waste all that valor for a defensive boat. i'd rather just buy 2 aircraft carriers