PDA

View Full Version : Poppins-- what isbhe?

paul
05-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Poppins didn't only break 3 truces with Johnny, he also drew me in, joined my mob and then dropped me when he knew he could clear $900k. A truce was made which also was broken by him. I warned Johnny and the war began.

Poppins is a liar, pretended to be a girl, but really is a guy. Pretended to be a friend while plotting my demise. Pretended to be at truce when, by his own admission never intended to keep it. And last week, bought a teepee pretending to be an Indian, knowing that all the Indians are after him.

Some play this game with a no rules attitude and applaud his duplicitous chicanery as good strategy. Others, like myself, Johnny and at least 1 other player I know with whom he also broke a truce, believe that there is a sense of fair play, joining your mob and your word should mean something. It's one thing to attack and rob someone weaker and quite another to trick them, intentionally deceive them and then sucker punch them endlessly every 1-2 hours just because he can.

No one other than the terrorist himself-Poppins, is crying about this and outrageously asking for vindication for his terrorist actions. However, since he has chosen to act in this manner, Poppins shall be HELD ACCOUNTABLE and no one can fault Johnny, me or anyone else from warning other players of his total untrustworthy anf deceitful behavior and terrorist activities.

Aid
05-14-2012, 03:38 AM
I understand you are upset, and many will agree with you however, posting this stuff will only result in a ban...and besides I doubt social shunning is going to change anyone's behavior in a virtual game.

Swifty
05-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Since the OP joined in Nov 11, and only has 4 posts, I would speculate that he only posts when he has something terribly important to say.

But maybe I am wrong about that.

Spartacus
05-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Since the OP joined in Nov 11, and only has 4 posts, I would speculate that he only posts when he has something terribly important to say.

But maybe I am wrong about that.

And obviously making a 3rd thread about the same topic is SOOO important.

(We were both being sarcastic, right?)

upsman_17
05-14-2012, 10:01 AM
When exactly did the forum turn into "poop on poppins" time? It's a crime game, people do rude and underhanded things while committing crimes. At least it is not like real life or anything, ya know.

EDIT: Just saw that this thread was from yesterday. I thought it was ANOTHER new one.