PDA

View Full Version : Almost embarrased to ask.

Bopper
05-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Hey Forum,

I'm working to crank out attack goals to rack up RP and I have a dumb question. I scout my opponents stats before attacking and take a peak at their attack and defense. My goal is obviously to find those with weaker numbers than myself. My question is: Do I just need to be looking at attack stats when making this decision?

For example, let's say I have attack and defence of about 11k. If I come across another player that has attack of 8500k and defense 12k, am I good to go? Or would it make more sense to fight some who has A/D of 10k/10k? Does defense only factor into my ability to rob their buildings?

Seems basic, but I'm dreading being at 68/75 on a goal and making a mis-step. Thanks in advance.

Aid
05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
If you are going to attack, compare your attack to their defense

kimberleyj
05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
you only need to look at their defence it is best if your attack is higher then their def. 10k attack can beat somone with 11 def but you might loose some of the fights.

Boom
05-13-2012, 01:03 PM
U only look at their def but I usually look at their atk to see if they can fight back. If they can I leave

iteachem
05-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey Forum,

Seems basic, but I'm dreading being at 68/75 on a goal and making a mis-step. Thanks in advance.

On those championship goals with undefeated streaks I was real careful with only attacking those significantly lower than me. The random factor caused me to lose more than one streak so I definitely only hit people with significantly lower attack and defense. Once the thug life started up, i was less worried since they don't require a streak so I will hit anyone equal or lower to me. I will try robbing higher defense as well.

MonteCitan
05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
U only look at their def but I usually look at their atk to see if they can fight back. If they can I leave

You whimp ;) Where's the challenge in bottom feeding?

iteachem
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM
You whimp ;) Where's the challenge in bottom feeding?

I will fully admit to bottom feeding on those streak goals.. too much work to lose a defeat 100 in a row

Luciferianism
05-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Beat the hell out of anyone you have the slightest chance of winning against then if they come back at you make sure you're collecting all your money and punish them over and over again until they cower like a little girl. Even if they're bigger than you, you can grab them by the balls by wasting their explosives, robbing mutiple times to break through with luck factor, banking your money and getting your collections. If you're average for your level, you can probably breach anyone if you try enough times. Make war with everyone, spare no one.

iteachem
05-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Beat the hell out of anyone you have the slightest chance of winning against then if they come back at you make sure you're collecting all your money and punish them over and over again until they cower like a little girl. Even if they're bigger than you, you can grab them by the balls by wasting their explosives, robbing mutiple times to break through with luck factor, banking your money and getting your collections. If you're average for your level, you can probably breach anyone if you try enough times. Make war with everyone, spare no one.

Your responses are priceless LOL

Bopper
05-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks all. Another answer from the forum.

mnju_03
05-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Just don't attack me! I'm tender.

Babytway
05-13-2012, 05:55 PM
i would wait until you see if yoiu can get the new event end item and then attack like crazy

Bopper
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
i would wait until you see if yoiu can get the new event end item and then attack like crazy

I hear ya there BabyT. I just dropped some gold on my first Rock Cafe (which looks steller, I might add) so I may be keeping the lights on at Funzio for a bit with my gold purchases to grab that Midas.

BTW: How's Jericho this time of year?

Babytway
05-13-2012, 06:55 PM
i live in Vancouver never been to jericho

Nudie
05-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Also, remember that the attac and defense stats shown when you check their profile is different from their actual stats when you attack/rob them. Generally if an opponent has a lot of defensive buildings, their true defense number could be much lower. For instance, it could say defense 36K but when you attack/rob them it might show actual defense 30K.

Bopper
05-13-2012, 10:22 PM
i live in Vancouver never been to jericho

Sorry, used to go with my uncle on a mariner boat up to Bowen when I was a pup, thought Jericho Beach was close to Vancouver, BC. I remember paddling for the first time there.

Babytway
05-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Sorry, used to go with my uncle on a mariner boat up to Bowen when I was a pup, thought Jericho Beach was close to Vancouver, BC. I remember paddling for the first time there.
Its not far from vancouver, but i usually just go to kits beach for some reason, maybe this summer i'll try jericho