PDA

View Full Version : FUNZIO!!! fix the glitch players!!!!!

manbeast
05-13-2012, 09:17 AM
I always read JMC's posts about glitch players. I believed him, but at the same time I had never ran across one so I was skeptical and thought maybe he was exaggerating. Well I was WRONG.

Was saving up for my second nano yesterday. Got to 17 mil and some guy attacked me and stole 5 mil. He won about 2/3 of hits fights against me. I went and looked at his stats and the guy has 35k attack and 25k defense!!!

I had never seen someone that lopsided toward attack.

Then I looked at his units. He had 600 GIGN's!!! and 400 super hornets. 12,000 fights, which is alot for lvl 85.

I only keep 10 GIGNs and i still lose them more often than i lose one of my 300 stealth frigates.

I messaged the guy asking how he keeps 600 gigns in stock and how his casualty rate is. he says he never loses them "bc my atk and def reading is so high". Thats a load of BS. He lost at least 3 fights against me so he should have lost some GIGN's. Sounds like a GLITCH player. BTW, he does not have the first response, and he only has lvl 1 infirmary. With 600 GIGN's this guy should be losing 2 or 3 every battle.

This really gets under my skin. The guys economy is only 69k an hr. He sucks at this game, but bc of the glitch he is able to defeat me.

Errol
05-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Probably not a glitch, but a valor hack. The valor hack is the most used hack, so he can easily replace his lost units.
Some players blatently use this hack and some use it wisely.

JMC
05-13-2012, 09:54 AM
If the player states that he takes few to no casualties, it is a glitch player, not a valor hacker.

The people with the glitch are unaware of their glitch. They always look to an attribute of their stats or their army make up and boost buildings to justify their low casualty. But for more knowledgeable players with higher stats, more boost and more skill points, we know that those casualty rates cannot be obtained. There's a glitch out there and it's pretty obvious, i've come across at least a couple dozen players with the glitch already.

Aidan
05-13-2012, 10:07 AM
JMC is correct. They dont even realise they have this glith. Some were shocked when i said i always lose at least 1 unit in every attack. Even shocked when i told them i regularly lose my SH too. They have never lose valor unit. Only lose 1 or 2 cash unit in like 100 battles. You'll never be able to compete with that even if you are a good tactician. It's bad enough that you have to compete with heavy gold player, now you have to compete with players that virtually never lose any unit.

Edit: my solution is to have meatshield. I use warthog. It reduced my SH's losses and other expensive cash unit but still i'm playing catch up with this guys. They dont even need to bother with meatshield making their army alot denser than mine. I have to sacrifice my density in order to reduce my loss.

Darren M
05-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Their software has bugs for sure. I assume these bugs are what you are considering "glitch"? I saw one the other day. 2 buildings where only 1 should be. Also, an FYI, when you build to the absolute edge of the board, you can push buildings "off" the edge. Example, Guard Tower, the "space" around the tower. You can push that one past the edge, right up to the tower itself. Questionable bug for sure.

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Their software has bugs for sure. I assume these bugs are what you are considering "glitch"? I saw one the other day. 2 buildings where only 1 should be. Also, an FYI, when you build to the absolute edge of the board, you can push buildings "off" the edge. Example, Guard Tower, the "space" around the tower. You can push that one past the edge, right up to the tower itself. Questionable bug for sure.

Something like this? The Ore Mine in back was at level 3 before I raided and took pjoto.

http://i50.tinypic.com/zwywpx.png

War Priest
05-13-2012, 01:40 PM

It doesn't allow me to do that.

Viol8ter
05-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Copenhagen.... That's a lot of unprotected cash....

JMC
05-13-2012, 05:21 PM

Well as you can see by his gold and total energy, he is a camper/or PvP only with gold units. Not too many will be able to take it from him.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Was just at $20M and just spent it on an expansion.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Dang Cope what do you spend all your skill points on. I am a camper and only pvp and still have 850 energy.

EnjoyLife
05-13-2012, 05:30 PM

That's nothing... :p

Dr BoneCrusher
05-13-2012, 05:32 PM
I always read JMC's posts about glitch players. I believed him, but at the same time I had never ran across one so I was skeptical and thought maybe he was exaggerating. Well I was WRONG.

Was saving up for my second nano yesterday. Got to 17 mil and some guy attacked me and stole 5 mil. He won about 2/3 of hits fights against me. I went and looked at his stats and the guy has 35k attack and 25k defense!!!

I had never seen someone that lopsided toward attack.

Then I looked at his units. He had 600 GIGN's!!! and 400 super hornets. 12,000 fights, which is alot for lvl 85.

I only keep 10 GIGNs and i still lose them more often than i lose one of my 300 stealth frigates.

I messaged the guy asking how he keeps 600 gigns in stock and how his casualty rate is. he says he never loses them "bc my atk and def reading is so high". Thats a load of BS. He lost at least 3 fights against me so he should have lost some GIGN's. Sounds like a GLITCH player. BTW, he does not have the first response, and he only has lvl 1 infirmary. With 600 GIGN's this guy should be losing 2 or 3 every battle.

This really gets under my skin. The guys economy is only 69k an hr. He sucks at this game, but bc of the glitch he is able to defeat me.

Does his name rhyme with red? If so then this guy attacked me too. I did the same thing looked at his stats and saw about the same numbers. He attacked all my boost buildings then attacked me. My defense is over 40 k and he still won some fights didn't loss any real money but about 2 mill in units

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Dang Cope what do you spend all your skill points on. I am a camper and only pvp and still have 850 energy.

I do have 27 stamina. Have a few thrown at A & D, although not sure of their impact.

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 09:22 PM
That's nothing... :p

That's right, EL. I'll go pump it up. Need about 90M for the next upgrade.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 09:30 PM
That's right, EL. I'll go pump it up. Need about 90M for the next upgrade.

What building is that?

...It's not on the spreadsheet...

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 09:49 PM
What building is that?

...It's not on the spreadsheet...

Oil Rig lvl 7 is 97M, 78 hrs

This is when the 30% build cost event item would have been clutch. I guess I'll spend 2 weeks instead ungrading the cement factory for 1/3rd the impact.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Oil Rig lvl 7 is 97M, 78 hrs

This is when the 30% build cost event item would have been clutch. I guess I'll spend 2 weeks instead ungrading the cement factory for 1/3rd the impact.

Nevermind, I do have that. Didn't realize the oil rig costs that much.

manbeast
05-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Does his name rhyme with red? If so then this guy attacked me too. I did the same thing looked at his stats and saw about the same numbers. He attacked all my boost buildings then attacked me. My defense is over 40 k and he still won some fights didn't loss any real money but about 2 mill in units

yea the guys name is pig head. and yea he was lvl 84 yesterday and now he is 86 (and i believe that is your lvl) so dont worry he will be gone in a day or 2.

last time i visited cope's base he had about 65 mil lol

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:16 PM
last time i visited cope's base he had about 65 mil lol

Some people are just good savers. All my money is basically going towards expansions. Do I need them, no because I have all the buildings. Just want more room to actually organize my base nicely.

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Some people are just good savers. All my money is basically going towards expansions. Do I need them, no because I have all the buildings. Just want more room to actually organize my base nicely.

Funny. I literally just visited your base and commented on the lay out. Looks like a building catolouge.

I have been religious about always having an expansion, an upgrade, a build and vault upgrade in progerss. Patience vs. time is the biggest strategy in this game.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Haha, nice in game message Cope. I take pride in how my base looks. That's why I need the extra expansions. So I can space things out. Right now One side is nice and organize, and the other is smashed together waiting for more space. :p

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Funny. I literally just visited your base and commented on the lay out. Looks like a building catolouge.

Haha, well If you keep the tall buildings toward the back corner, and little buildings toward the front corner, it looks nicer and better. Also more of my buildings are facing different directions to look more "practical". :D

E.g the solar arrays are facing to different ways for a better view of the sun, yet it looks nicer because you get two differnt views of it. Always thought that idea was more appealing to the eye.

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Haha, nice in game message Cope. I take pride in how my base looks. That's why I need the extra expansions. So I can space things out. Right now One side is nice and organize, and the other is smashed together waiting for more space. :p

I can't imagine what your sock drawer looks like.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:28 PM
I can't imagine what your sock drawer looks like.

Which one? Boot or ankle socks. :D

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 10:32 PM
Haha, well If you keep the tall buildings toward the back corner, and little buildings toward the front corner, it looks nicer and better. Also more of my buildings are facing different directions to look more "practical". :D

E.g the solar arrays are facing to different ways for a better view of the sun, yet it looks nicer because you get two differnt views of it. Always thought that idea was more appealing to the eye.

I did notice the profiled quater turn and thought, "very cool". Does the shadowed solar array still produce a payout?

manbeast
05-13-2012, 10:32 PM
i like to arrange my buildings in groups. 8hr/12hr/24hr etc. easier for me to collect

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 10:35 PM
@manbeast - Good idea. I went with land optimization puzzle pieces with defense wedged in. At some point I'll have the land to shuffle it around to some sort of semblance of order.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:36 PM
i like to arrange my buildings in groups. 8hr/12hr/24hr etc. easier for me to collect

Actually some of mine are still like that. Like the Chemical Plants and Nano's are next to eachother in the back corner and produce the same time. I have everything memorized so I know what buildings collect together. Like Oil Derricks, Nuke Plants, and Communications Center all at the same time so I make sure to go get them when that time comes.

War Priest
05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I did notice the profiled quater turn and thought, "very cool". Does the shadowed solar array still produce a payout?

Haha, oh yeah! :)

EnjoyLife
05-14-2012, 04:20 AM

I just use the "Collect All" button to get my income from money buildings...

Oh wait, that is an idea they should implement. BigFlan will say it is a terrible idea, but what the heck...

manbeast
05-14-2012, 06:35 PM
ok so since i posted this thread the glitch player has

lvled up 2 times
won 400 fights
lost 50 fights (wow i've lost about 10 fights in the last 3 months)
increased gigns by 70
increased SH by 30

(i know this bc i took screen shots)

this is impossible. after 400 fights this guy should have lost about 400 gigns lol not gained 70. he attacked me again this morning and lost. bahahaha