PDA

View Full Version : Has there been an update?

Hivesy
05-13-2012, 09:14 AM
There has been mention on a couple of posts of an update, has there been one recently?

I had some issues back in Feb/March and the support told me to un-install and re-install my game. It worked and also obviously gave me an updated version of the game as all the unit graphics were different. However I never received any message from Funzio announcing a new version at the time.

Just wondered if they'd done it again and not told anyone?

Ducati
05-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Yep there is an update, check the AppStore

Hivesy
05-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks Ducati, I never go on the app store anymore. You'd think they'd message you in game about it really.

Is everyone doing it? Seems like there is some negative feedback about casualty rates?

Ryan5100
05-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks Ducati, I never go on the app store anymore. You'd think they'd message you in game about it really.

Is everyone doing it? Seems like there is some negative feedback about casualty rates?I'm not having any problem with casualty rate but it seems like a lot of people are. I guess I'm just lucky

War Priest
05-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Just in case those of you who haven't noticed, they updated the battle results page as well. Now your's and your rival's unit list are two seperate scoll pages rather than one.