PDA

View Full Version : POPPINS Doesn't deny being a liar and a terrorist

paul
05-13-2012, 06:52 AM
while Poppins jokes about being a terrorist, lying, joining players mobs only to destroy them and falsely making truces he never intends to keep, Men and Women like Jake in the US Military are risking their lives every day, being injured, killed or watching their buddies die for Freedom from terrorism. sure, joke all you want Poppins-- most people want to wipe out scum like you. I'd say Beat him senseless, but here's already there.

Swifty
05-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Dillinja should be here to defend Poppins any second now.

Dravak
05-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Look Paul take your personal grudge someplace else , yes I know without Payam , or war between the indians .
The HL are bored a bit , but don't go dragging Poppins futher down ..

look everybody told there side of the tale , go beat her if you can , or go beat johnny ...
But stop dragging the forum down or else , will come beat you !

poppins she he or it , knows how to get out of this mess ..
Yeah I like a bit of popcorn and soap , some drama , but not from sideline people who are out for blood .
Pure out of boredom !

Dravak
05-13-2012, 07:01 AM
Dillinja should be here to defend Poppins any second now.

Sorry swifty , am not a Dillinja or have the brutality he has ;) .

But had to say something lol

Feng1234
05-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Sif us LPs care about this. Find a room.

enahs1
05-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Who is Poppins and the Indians. I'm an active forum member but I have no idea. I know Payam was a high level player that terrorized everybody. Is Poppins the same?

CounterSniper
05-13-2012, 07:35 AM
By even asking you have been marked.

Dravak
05-13-2012, 07:35 AM
She is worst , I think she outroleplays even swifty lol , unlike swifty who is a nice fox ;)

Poppins truely believe in no morals in a videogame , and is wiling to back it up with cash if needed.
Poppins I still think you are wrong , doesn't mean I don't understand you or dislike you :p

enahs1
05-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Hate to break it to you counter sniper but she/he has been in my mafia since I was level 5 or so
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/a466c269.jpg

CounterSniper
05-13-2012, 07:42 AM
I was referring to the other person you named.

CounterSniper
05-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Who is Poppins and the Indians. I'm an active forum member but I have no idea. I know Payam was a high level player that terrorized everybody. Is Poppins the same?

And if you are mobbed up then why the games playing stupid wanting to know who poppins is?

Plumbernick9
05-13-2012, 07:51 AM
What does your whole military rant have to do with the whole Poppins thing? That was a bad effort, and you just went down a notch in my eyes.

enahs1
05-13-2012, 07:55 AM
I didn't know if it was her/him or not. But I went to her/ his hood and I see it is her. 100k+ attack

Aid
05-13-2012, 08:03 AM
I didn't know if it was her/him or not. But I went to her/ his hood and I see it is her. 100k+ attack Poppins is in your mob, but when you get high enough you will show on her rival list, her mafia is over 1000...

enahs1
05-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Poppins is in your mob, but when you get high enough you will show on her rival list, her mafia is over 1000...
And I thought I was free... :(

Boom
05-13-2012, 08:11 AM
This is a little racist u know.. "Jake is in the US military risking his life everyday" lol.. Its funny but racist....

enahs1
05-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Why is that racist Boom?

Boom
05-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Cuz he thinks it's only the US military risking their lives everyday... Other countries have soldiers who risks their lives too for their countries. It's judging people...

iteachem
05-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Cuz he thinks it's only the US military risking their lives everyday... Other countries have soldiers who risks their lives too for their countries. It's judging people...

Not racist because its not referring to a race etc. but it is a logical fallacy. I think its the straw man argument where you attack a position by pulling another example to refer to rather than address the specific issues. If not straw man its one of the ad hominem which is essentially attack against the man (character etc) not the specific issue.

Poppins
05-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Poppiiiiiiiins PLAAAAAAAAAAY HOOOOOOOOOUSE!!!!!!1

come party wit da Poppins

Plux
05-13-2012, 08:37 AM
More "Theatre" this is annoying.

Plumbernick9
05-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Poppiiiiiiiins PLAAAAAAAAAAY HOOOOOOOOOUSE!!!!!!1

come party wit da Poppins

What an epic fail.

Poppins
05-13-2012, 09:07 AM
What an epic fail.

My bad, I thought the purpose of this thread was to boost everyone's # of posts. Next time I'll try to draw a picture or count prime numbers... I'm open to new ideas if you have any suggestions

Aid
05-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Not racist, since american is not a race. White, black, pacific islander are all races, stupid statement about the military but not racist..ignorant is probably a better statement than racist

Johnny70
05-13-2012, 10:00 AM
wow this got out in left field wtf? the real issue is how people treat each other wasnt it? poppins is playing the game how he chooses, like a back stabbing lying childish punk aka payam I believe its the same person multipule accounts but that is truely irrelivant..
Paul is pissed off because poppins attacks him every couple of hours just like he does me so I get that... and yes I will always fight anyone like him/her/it in this game and in real life.
but I think I should be clear here on something else although I completely disagree with how poppins chooses to play this game as far as the lying and back stabbing goes I absolutely defend its and everyone elses right to play the game using whatever tactics they choose.
I have not once cried or lied about any of this. did I inlist my friends to help me? you bet your ass I did and will continue to do so...
poppins you lied to me, you came on the forum and lied about me, you told the story twisting it saying that you did things that I did and vice versa.. the lies and deciet are what is intollarable to me.
I told you funzio would be the only winner and tried in ernest to end this on several occasions you chose to keep pushing it to where it is now. you continue to act like you dont understand how this happened? your stats have went from 60,000 to over 110,000 in less than three weeks, victory for funzio...
The real question on everyones mind maybe should be are players like you, payam and whoever millionares that have unlimited cash flow? or are you funzio plants here to goad real people into spending money? I wouldnt put it past them. it is the only reason I can think of as to why someone would relentlessly attack and rob the same people over and over for days and days when the person dosent provoke it at all, that is poppins M.O. ... PEACE!

Poppins
05-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Wait, is that a white flag I see waiving in the distance?

Plumbernick9
05-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Poppins,
Are you a guy or a girl?

Dillinja
05-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Dillinja, I love you.
Looks like I have my own fan club. Sorry but ginger curtains and carpet dont do it for me.

Boom
05-13-2012, 12:52 PM
True that aid I just couldn't think of the word.. Now I'm stupid again

Dravak
05-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Wait, is that a white flag I see waiving in the distance?

OH you really don't know when to stop , are you the same in Real Life ?
LoL I sincerly hope not , you would make angela mercel look warm ;)

LooryncEnance
05-13-2012, 12:58 PM
http://www.jerseysqueens.co.uk/ soccer jerseys,Soccer Shirt,Wholesale Socer Jerseys,Football Jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys,soccer jerseys cheap,authentic soccer jerseys,cheap soccer shirts,wholesale soccer shirts
http://www.jerseys-queens.com/ youth soccer jerseys|soccer jerseys|cheap soccer jerseys|soccer jerseys cheap|authentic soccer jerseys|cheap soccer shirts|wholesale soccer shirts|soccer Shirt|Football Jerseys|Wholesale Socer Jerseys

Poppins
05-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Poppins,
Are you a guy or a girl?

Online dating sites are out the door and to your right, just click on any of those adds that say "Still Single?"

LooryncEnance
05-13-2012, 01:06 PM
http://www.jerseysqueens.co.uk/ soccer jerseys,Soccer Shirt,Wholesale Socer Jerseys,Football Jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys,soccer jerseys cheap,authentic soccer jerseys,cheap soccer shirts,wholesale soccer shirts
http://www.jerseys-queens.com/ youth soccer jerseys|soccer jerseys|cheap soccer jerseys|soccer jerseys cheap|authentic soccer jerseys|cheap soccer shirts|wholesale soccer shirts|soccer Shirt|Football Jerseys|Wholesale Socer Jerseys

Johnny70
05-14-2012, 01:32 AM
no lol not a chance

one man gang
05-14-2012, 04:41 AM
lol entertaining thread... (posts to get his count up)

Swifty
05-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Post count is underrated.

Ask mnju_03.

vitus79
05-14-2012, 07:25 AM
OH you really don't know when to stop , are you the same in Real Life ?
LoL I sincerly hope not , you would make angela mercel look warm ;)

hey our angie is hot :D

edit: and its Angela Merkel just to spell it right

Dravak
05-14-2012, 07:33 AM

edit: and its Angela Merkel just to spell it right

Smart daring powerfull , kickass , cold and ruthless , dominant , yeah I agree
but hot that I have to disagree on
Fine you got me there ;) it is indeed Merkel ,

Still the question stands lol , is poppins more ruthless then her ;)

Dillinja
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM

Try telling that to the greeks...:D

SevenO9
05-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Don't you dare pulling our sweet Angie into this drama!

*shudders*

Babytway
05-25-2012, 07:49 AM
i havent seen poppins back here in awhile.

Max Power
05-25-2012, 08:08 AM
I see him pretty frequently on my news feed.

AppleMacGuy
05-25-2012, 08:29 AM
The guy has appeared on my news feed this last week...he seems to like hosing my landmines...fine, once they're all done I'll still be here enjoying robbing his L4 NCs and PTs indefinitely. I'll get the other buildings eventually. Despite 4 polite requests for an add he has, without explanation not even acknowledged or accepted. Fine, once an a$$hole always and a$$hole...

PS The only irritating thing is that I can't ever find the SoB on the Rival list...I haven't seen Babytway for weeks either even though she is still playing CC. There's defintely an issue/bug...I lodged a support ticket 2 or 3 days ago but haven't heard back yet...

Dravak
05-25-2012, 03:44 PM
and mister poppins is a gold buyer with edited data ... gee so much for let funzio check it out and inspect my account , so basically funzio has to nail everything server side ....

So wonder how much of her data is edited !

Dravak
05-25-2012, 03:49 PM
So poppins aside from attack number tables , and rival list tables , did you also edited the crate number tables ?

AppleMacGuy
05-25-2012, 04:04 PM
So poppins aside from attack number tables , and rival list tables , did you also edited the crate number tables ?So this sh!t is cheating right? Well then he should be reported and banned...

James Blunt
05-25-2012, 04:15 PM
This thread title is the best

Dravak
05-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Definetly as a example since she purchased and cheats ... in massive quantity , to compete with others ....

Funzio asked why highlevels are quiting !

It is one thing to be a big spender , another to be poor and cheat , but to be rich and cheat in a game ...
Simply amoral !! go back to playing real life poppins .

deuces
05-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Dravak, you need facts before you start slandering people.

AMG, i have no experience with poppins or her inventory yet, so i cant comment. No harm in reporting if you feel theres cheating going on tho.

Dravak
05-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Duece already send funzio my report , and I don't slander unless I know for sure !

Cause it is not about taking a beating with me , enough people win over me , that doesn't do anything to me,
I don't care about stats , or loses or win or explosives losses ....

Sorry very simple case of argumentations , cause I have seen it all before .
The IT is simply a cheat royal , covering it up with cheat ... even 30k gold don't buy you 30 k stats ! with crates .