PDA

View Full Version : Stats you lost in pvp

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 06:35 AM
I was wondering if you guys are losing just like me, i lost 2500 attack and about 1500 defense in the last 24 hours, lost a bunch of strike eagle, super hornet, sf and other valor units and tons of cash units

How about you guys? The casualty rate is pretty bad for me

Ratronicus
05-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Thats why I am not going to get the new update installed because of horror stories like yours. How was your casualty rate b4 update?

Currently, with no update installed, I am sitting at 1 unit lost every 40-50 pvp battles...

Ratronicus

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Thats why I am not going to get the new update installed because of horror stories like yours. How was your casualty rate b4 update?

Currently, with no update installed, I am sitting at 1 unit lost every 40-50 pvp battles...

Ratronicus

The casualty rate is bad before the update and its worse now, i think even if you dont have the update, u will be a target, im seeing a lot of privates and i think they are the ones who havent updated their mw.

bigflan
05-13-2012, 07:15 AM
What are you guys talking about its really good or is it the fact that 75 percent of my ar,y is gold units

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 07:21 AM
What are you guys talking about its really good or is it the fact that 75 percent of my ar,y is gold units

Wow gold army, thats nice, i wanna see your base flan, add me, heres my code 560320147

JohnnyR
05-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Get meat shields.

I wanted to charge fast to Seargent and knew it was gonna drain me. Stocked up on snipers (100) and warthogs (200), and they are ALL I lose. It is almost guaranteed I lose one or two per attack or raid, especially now that I'm hitting the cream at the top instead of the dregs at the bottom (in terms of stats and ally number).

What I do is go about normal business, except in high gear. I raid my ass off, replace my lost units with the cash and keep going. Valor banked is actually going up, and so are stats.

Also, I'm finding more people with unvaulted money amazingly. I had my usual targets who had 90-100 allies back when I was 176 allies, now I'm at 195 or so allies and hitting 250 allly guys, and more of them have money. Payout is less, but there are more. Probably cos they're like me and go on raid/attack runs, building up a million or two out of the vault and restock.

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Get meat shields.

I wanted to charge fast to Seargent and knew it was gonna drain me. Stocked up on snipers (100) and warthogs (200), and they are ALL I lose. It is almost guaranteed I lose one or two per attack or raid, especially now that I'm hitting the cream at the top instead of the dregs at the bottom (in terms of stats and ally number).

What I do is go about normal business, except in high gear. I raid my ass off, replace my lost units with the cash and keep going. Valor banked is actually going up, and so are stats.

Also, I'm finding more people with unvaulted money amazingly. I had my usual targets who had 90-100 allies back when I was 176 allies, now I'm at 195 or so allies and hitting 250 allly guys, and more of them have money. Payout is less, but there are more. Probably cos they're like me and go on raid/attack runs, building up a million or two out of the vault and restock.

I have 175 snipers and 100 inflatable, 50 warthog, is it not enough as meat shields?

JohnnyR
05-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I think that's enough snipers. What I think is important is quantity of meatshield. Also have to consider cost of replacement. If I hit a level 3 ore mine and lose 2 warthogs and a sniper in three hits, I'm ok cos I'll end up with about 110k, enough to replenish. If you can only find level 4 munitions or something, you have to figure in the cost of replacing your units versus the income you're getting from raids. My numbers work for me, whatever works for you is what is important. I just took a look at my stats and found I actually lost attack stats, even though I gained allies. Stats took a hit right after this started but climbing back that I'm buying my meatsields instead of farming them. Lose em faster than I can farm, and they took away the venals.... :-( Buying them seems to work better, and my stats are happier.

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 08:17 AM
I think that's enough snipers. What I think is important is quantity of meatshield. Also have to consider cost of replacement. If I hit a level 3 ore mine and lose 2 warthogs and a sniper in three hits, I'm ok cos I'll end up with about 110k, enough to replenish. If you can only find level 4 munitions or something, you have to figure in the cost of replacing your units versus the income you're getting from raids. My numbers work for me, whatever works for you is what is important. I just took a look at my stats and found I actually lost attack stats, even though I gained allies. Stats took a hit right after this started but climbing back that I'm buying my meatsields instead of farming them. Lose em faster than I can farm, and they took away the venals.... :-( Buying them seems to work better, and my stats are happier.

I see thanks, they took away my venals too man, :(

big perm
05-13-2012, 08:28 AM
1st attack since update and took my worse loss ever. lol guy was 1/6 my stats and i lost amphib. hoovercraft, anti-air cannon, and bio-war troop . wtf

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 08:34 AM
1st attack since update and took my worse loss ever. lol guy was 1/6 my stats and i lost amphib. hoovercraft, anti-air cannon, and bio-war troop . wtf

You havent experienced then worst dude

Ryan5100
05-13-2012, 08:38 AM
I've only lost 1 super hornet in about 80 attacks but about 5m in cash units

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I've only lost 1 super hornet in about 80 attacks but about 5m in cash units

Good for u, i lose super hornet every 10 attacks

JMC
05-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Casualty rates have been crazy after the update, even when defending attacks. I now lose 10-15 valor units/high value units/strong loot everytime someone does a set of attacks on me.

Capt Alan
05-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Well the first attack i did with the update here is what i lost: 2 SH,1 SF,2 scouts,1amphibious hovercraft...i dont like where this is going :mad:

Second attack... 1 SH,2 cruisers,1 sniper, 1 VTOL...my stats are dropping faster than a rock in water.:(

Sugarymama
05-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Get meat shields.

Having meat shields helps, but it doesn't make you immune to losing other units. I lose snipers and warthogs, but I sometimes lose valor units, and I'm really trying to build my valor points (have 37k right now) so it sucks when I have to replace them. I've also lost pretty high priced air units ( eagle fighter jet, stratotanker) so there is no science to how the battles und up. It gets frustrating, especially when I attack very weak players and still lose valuable units..

Big John
05-13-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm losing meat shields but also leopards and just lost a cruiser which is supposed to be low casualty.

JMC
05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Im losing more valor units than meatshields. Unless you count venal fighters as meatshields, they're basically dying off 1 or 2 every fight.

I haven't done many fights as the casualty rate is horrible and i can't even find a target, but in the last day i've lost almost 1000 attack stats now and over 500 defence stats. This is just from doing about 30 attacks and getting attacked 3 or 4 times. I'm down like 50 valor units and 20 venal fighters and i'm not even really engaging in PvP.

Ascent
05-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Yep, just defending I lost about 30 ambulances in 12 hours...

Jhoemel
05-13-2012, 03:36 PM
I just attack and i lost more

Ascent
05-14-2012, 06:24 AM
While I was sleeping I made $3,000,000

While I was sleeping I lost 35 ambulances

You do the math :)

Getting scary that with an economy of $569,360 per hour I can't keep up with the defensive losses

And I am not even fully in whale territory...

Jhoemel
05-14-2012, 06:26 AM
While I was sleeping I made $3,000,000

While I was sleeping I lost 35 ambulances

You do the math :)

Getting scary that with an economy of $569,360 per hour I can't keep up with the defensive losses

And I am not even fully in whale territory...

I lowere my allie count now so that i will have elite stats in my region now to minimize getting attacked

Ascent
05-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Lower by how much? I am Level 103 with allies lowered to 470 already. Should I go half of that? :D

Jhoemel
05-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Lower by how much? I am Level 103 with allies lowered to 470 already. Should I go half of that? :D

Whats your stats man, were pretty close in terms of level

Ascent
05-14-2012, 06:59 AM
A 17,000 d 33,000

Jhoemel
05-14-2012, 07:24 AM
A 17,000 d 33,000

Thats pretty high defense you got, try to go to 450 allies, if still no luck, go to 400, i have 345 allies right now and its pretty quiet

Ascent
05-14-2012, 03:41 PM
That seems to have done it. Dropped to 448 allies and the attacks stopped. Not one in the past 7 hours... hopefully not only because america is still sleeping :D

Jhoemel
05-14-2012, 05:08 PM
That seems to have done it. Dropped to 448 allies and the attacks stopped. Not one in the past 7 hours... hopefully not only because america is still sleeping :D

Cool thats good for u, i trived in that allie count before the event started, i can beat 80% of my rivals then

Luke7676
05-14-2012, 05:42 PM
My loses are not the worst now bu still not the best since the update. But I'm pretty much breaking even with valor gained from the goals.. Half the time I lose meat shields now and then the other half I'm loseing high end units and sh's

JMC
05-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Right now im wondering how the rivals list works. Does seniority really matter? or should i drop allies again and try to get into a safer zone like you guys.

I do notice that many players disappear from the rivals list overtime and never show up again. Whether this be a glitch or not, i don't know, but i threw my immunity away a little while ago. Right now i am trying to build it back, off the theory that the newest players are displayed in the rivals list and the oldest players of the list are almost hidden. However, i am taking many losses up here and im not even sure if my theory is correct.