PDA

View Full Version : Help needed urgently

Blursotong11
05-13-2012, 01:37 AM
I have transfer my game to another device but when I want to transfer my game back to original device, I lost my original game ID. I am now stuck with a new character from level 1. Can anyone help me to get back my original game ID?

Dreno33
05-13-2012, 01:39 AM
if you lost your Funzio ID, delete app (both devices) then reinstall. Create new ID on one, and sign into that same ID on the other. Now you can switch back to original device. Make sense?

Blursotong11
05-13-2012, 02:17 AM
Thank brother but the problem now is when I log in to my original function ID, it is loaded with my new ID and no longer my original ID which I have been using since day one. It is a new set of 9 digit number

Dreno33
05-13-2012, 02:36 AM
Thank brother but the problem now is when I log in to my original function ID, it is loaded with my new ID and no longer my original ID which I have been using since day one. It is a new set of 9 digit number

where is your game, on the wrong device right? Reinstalling the app on both devices, and giving them the same Funzio ID like I said in previous post. Now, have you tried this? you should be able to transfer it from wrong to right device.

or is it gone in both devices?

Blursotong11
05-13-2012, 04:34 AM
Sad to say both gone.. Cos i load the new 9 digit id on both device and that why i cannot get back the old 9 digit number. Is there any other way out?

marebear
05-13-2012, 05:52 AM
Contact support. Maybe they can fix it.

Dreno33
05-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Sad to say both gone.. Cos i load the new 9 digit id on both device and that why i cannot get back the old 9 digit number. Is there any other way out?

if you still have your old invite code contact support via ticket on the device you want the game on. they should be able to fix the problem