PDA

View Full Version : Please fix this stupid lag / stealing-my-loot bugs!

jubinell
05-12-2012, 11:45 PM
OK...ever since Funzio did some funny stuff with their engine, the lags and the crashes have multiplied manifold. Most annoyingly, if you're robbing a building or attacking someone, and you're supposed to RECEIVE money/respect/guns etc. (cuz the opponent's stats are so damn low), and the game suddenly lags, you'll get the "network error blah" pop-up, and when the game comes back normal, you neither receive the money/loot nor can attack that building / person for that same hit again. In other words, THE GAME JUST ROBS YOU OF WHAT YOU HAVE JUST EARNED BY USING...LAG.

Not to mention...if you are robbing or attacking somebody and their money / loot drop on the ground, and you're not picking them up just yet for fear of being robbed by somebody else, and you're planning to pick them all up at the end to return to your hood and undertake a big upgrade, and the game CRASHES...you'll lose everything that's dropped on the ground. Here yet again CC robs you of what you just earned by using ... CRASHES.

Please fix these two bugs ASAP. It's getting pretty damn annoying when the high stakes are involved.

Thanks!

CounterSniper
05-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Did you send in a ticket to support thru your device? If not you need to.

menu > more > help > contact support

jaywalker
05-13-2012, 12:37 AM
@CS: This is a very common problem with Android. If I sent in a ticket each time it happened, I would have sent in more than 500 a month.

But I got an update today, seems to workt slightly better... Stopped closing down 4-5 times a row :)

Lionheart3239
05-13-2012, 02:47 AM
I have an android and I never had that problem. Only at one time it wasn't going me all the money I was robbing, but never did it give n error. I have run this game on multiple device.

Plumbernick9
05-13-2012, 03:35 AM
I get these crash bugs constantly. I wonder if its a hardware error, or a bug that Funzio needs to work out. I hope Funzio addresses this.