PDA

View Full Version : Can we have New and Better Valor Missions?

JohnnyR
05-12-2012, 06:47 PM
With some of these amazing new valor units being unlocked in the PVP ranking system, the higher level players who've completed many, most, or all of the three different valor missions will have a tough time being able to afford the new units once the valor missions run out. Just a thought. I'm afraid of running out of missions here, and want to be able to purchase those new jets at the end of Spec Ops.

Another thing-this idea ROCKS!!! Thanks devs for putting time and effort into making PVP fun and worthwhile.

Thunder Child
05-12-2012, 06:53 PM
With some of these amazing new valor units being unlocked in the PVP ranking system, the higher level players who've completed many, most, or all of the three different valor missions will have a tough time being able to afford the new units once the valor missions run out. Just a thought. I'm afraid of running out of missions here, and want to be able to purchase those new jets at the end of Spec Ops.Another thing-this idea ROCKS!!! Thanks devs for putting time and effort into making PVP fun and worthwhile.Pretty much went through the whole of L99 yesterday, and the valor missions just kept coming! Was expecting the usual three or four, but ended up doing what seemed like seven or eight... and there is still one unfinished! Has something changed or has L99 provided everyone with large numbers of valor missions? What can I expect from L100?

JohnnyR
05-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Maybe you're catching up on old one's not being finished, hmm... I used to have a ton of missions every level when I began to PVP hard, and then it petered out a bit around level 80. I'm just wondering how we're going to be able to buy all these new units with the current crop of missions that gives at the max 2,000 valor whilst having our SH and SF inventory chipped away while getting there...

Jhoemel
05-12-2012, 08:30 PM
I also run out of missions now and the one that's left is the force degration that needs to win 40 battles just to have 2000 valor, can he have the total war missions back please

spectra
05-13-2012, 02:16 AM
I also run out of missions now and the one that's left is the force degration that needs to win 40 battles just to have 2000 valor, can he have the total war missions back please
Hi
here is a bit of news
I am in lv 117 and currently on mission "force degradation 281" which is win 61 fights for the same 2,000 VP
I think that Funzio should raise the prize, the higher the number of fights the more VPs should be rewarded
Cheers

Tctiger
05-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Valor reward should reflect the casualties lost earning it , why lose millions just to gain little ValOr? Hopefully they will look at these type of things one day .