PDA

View Full Version : HELP

corso1265
05-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I have an issue that requires support. I can't buy gold. I can buy cash no problem, just no gold. This happened once before, both times at almost the end of an event. Very suspicious. Anyway, I created an account both here and in the game, yet when I tap the 'contact support' button it tells me that there are no email accounts set up. It's been a week and to say I'm frustrated would be an understatement. Any help on either of these issues would be greatly appreciated! Thank You in advance

JohnnyR
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Does your device have the email client set up? Perhaps you need to hook up and email account to it before you can send something off to support. Don't know jack about the gold though, sorry to hear.

corso1265
05-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks, JR. I've tried it all. I was able to purchase some gold again and then the window slammed shut once again. I can buy boatloads of cash but no gold. Does Funzio restrict players they want to hold back if they feel they are advancing too quickly or getting to close to the whale aquarium? Not to be conspiratorial but.....this sucks.

If anyone has a direct email Addie to the correct support contact please lmk!!

Thanks

Ascent
05-14-2012, 10:15 AM
It happened to me twice before, that if I want to make two purchases the same day, the second one is refused. A few days later I was able to continue purchasing. At the time I thought this was some kind of protection against either impulse buy overkill or stolen account fraud prevention. Try to wait some and then buy gold first and cash second.