PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be an event soon??

BrodawgCanada
05-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Is there going to be an event tonight?? It usually follows CC events.....

bigflan
05-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Is there going to be an event tonight?? It usually follows CC events.....I would say next week is likely when the next event is

g8rlawyer
05-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Can't wait! I really enjoy events

War Priest
05-12-2012, 06:25 PM
I would say next week is likely when the next event is

I actually am going to agree with flan for once.

And Brodawg, there is not really a set period for MW events relating to CC. Sometimes MW started a few days before, others MW had one a week after CC. Just depends, but one thing that usually is the same is there are events around the same time.

War Priest
05-12-2012, 06:35 PM
I think Funzio is pushing the event thing way to much. There are so many people that have slowed down or stopped using gold on them. If they would limit like 1 event a month, then it wouldn't be so bad, but that one time, event back to back is way to much.

bigflan
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM
I think Funzio is pushing the event thing way to much. There are so many people that have slowed down or stopped using gold on them. If they would limit like 1 event a month, then it wouldn't be so bad, but that one time, event back to back is way to much.i hate them have never got 10 and should eventually hopefully though hope I get he best one not a stupid one like 40% more valor like in cc but something like 20 percent reduction in unit cost that is something I would want

War Priest
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM
i hate them have never got 10 and should eventually hopefully though hope I get he best one not a stupid one like 40% more valor like in cc but something like 20 percent reduction in unit cost that is something I would want

That is messed up that they have a "40% more respect from fights" when all we had was "+2 valor from fights". :mad:

BrodawgCanada
05-12-2012, 06:45 PM
I like the events cause it gives the game more to do, the more the better. And I'm sure funzio is making more money with the envent than without!!! Some people just have no control and will spend cash on the game no matter what!!!

Dr. Dengus
05-12-2012, 07:52 PM
The following week would be nice. An event during finals week would be tough, but I'll still take it lol.

JohnnyR
05-12-2012, 07:56 PM
That is messed up that they have a "40% more respect from fights" when all we had was "+2 valor from fights". :mad:

A whopping 2 more wouldn't help matters really, lol. I get ten as it is, on average per fight, so 40% more equates to about 4 more for me....

War Priest
05-12-2012, 08:05 PM
A whopping 2 more wouldn't help matters really, lol. I get ten as it is, on average per fight, so 40% more equates to about 4 more for me....

14 is always better than 10. :) (Unless your in debt)

Hellstorm
05-12-2012, 09:10 PM
If funzio pushes these events, like they currently do, they will run out of 10th part unit ideas. I mean after they went through all what's the next? Save 20% on expansion? Especially for those that have built every building possible... Sucks. They should stick to the name SPECIAL event, the last time they had two events in a row with only a day separation.

War Priest
05-12-2012, 09:17 PM
If funzio pushes these events, like they currently do, they will run out of 10th part unit ideas. I mean after they went through all what's the next? Save 20% on expansion? Especially for those that have built every building possible... Sucks. They should stick to the name SPECIAL event, the last time they had two events in a row with only a day separation.

Yep. Nothing special when they happen every week.

Corsair
05-12-2012, 09:20 PM
1. Allow 20 mil vault
2. Allow multiple concurrent upgrades
3. 10% attack boost
4. 10% defense boost

Just off the top of my head. Though my preference would be to re-run the decreased build time unit. They may re-run some of the others, too. I do hope they slow them down, would love to see a two week gap between them. Back to back was nuts.

Dr. Dengus
05-12-2012, 09:38 PM
They could also just pad the A/D stats even more in place of adding a bonus (for the 10th item unit), if they happen to run out of ideas.

A couple other ideas too:

5. Units cost 25% less
6. Building income increased by 10%

Jp lfs
05-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Yeah, you could easily come up with 15-20 ideas for bonuses that us sheep would chase with our wallets.