PDA

View Full Version : Help! Kingdom age game says to uninstall!

Skoty422
05-12-2012, 02:40 PM
In the middle of playing I got a alert saying "kingdom age was unable to load. Invalid data. Please delete and reinstall to continue playing. " if I delete the game, will I lose anything? I know all data is supposed to be server based but wanting to make sure before I delete it without taking some other action! This is the day after the update was installed. Anyone have this issue?

GaleAveryHarper
05-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I got that message a bunch of times on both of my devices, before the update. Usually i ignore it and it goes through the second time, else, wait til later and everything is fine again. I figure it had something to do with the connection to their servers or their servers were rebooting. *shrug* always worked later.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2012, 02:52 PM
In the middle of playing I got a alert saying "kingdom age was unable to load. Invalid data. Please delete and reinstall to continue playing. " if I delete the game, will I lose anything? I know all data is supposed to be server based but wanting to make sure before I delete it without taking some other action! This is the day after the update was installed. Anyone have this issue?

No, you will not lose a thing... Everything is on Funzio servers.
You can ignore that message, or delete & re-install, up to you.

Skoty422
05-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I deleted and reinstalled. Still popped up. I cannot ignore the message. When it comes up it freezes the game and won't let me do anything. I can hit my home key and load it back up but after a few seconds it does it again! This isn't gonna cut it. If they are having problems I wish they would chime in and let me know whats going on. (funzio) I had did the update over the phone. So I went into the pc and did the update there. Deleted ka from phone and reinstalled it with pc. Still no luck. Grrrrr.

Skoty422
05-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Ok. I just realized it happens when I try to post in my own profile comments. I can reply but it won't let me post. Definately a bug. I've gotten the server ones from the game before also. But this one is coming from my phone with the blue boxed message.

Futon
05-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Ok. I just realized it happens when I try to post in my own profile comments. I can reply but it won't let me post. Definately a bug. I've gotten the server ones from the game before also. But this one is coming from my phone with the blue boxed message.

I was just commenting on your page and i noticed your posts from before had disappeared. Strange. Anyways you can uninstall/reinstall anytime you want with no in game issues, it just takes a bit to load some stuff back up but thats it.