PDA

View Full Version : Changing Sit Reps

StuN
05-12-2012, 02:38 PM
This is weird. I was attacked this afternoon by a player called Poopie & I won but lost 1 medic. I just logged back on & got another sit rep telling me I was attacked 8 mins ago, again by the same guy & I won but lost 2 medics. The weird part is the original sit rep from this afternoon had disappeared? The prev sit rep was an attack from 1 day ago. So where did this afternoons attack report go and why was it replaced with a different report & higher unit loss? I smell a rat Funzio!

el_gringo
05-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Basically if you are attacked / raided by somebody in a certain timeframe the news section considers it a single attack.

You probably lost one medic in the first attack and one in the second. Have you counted how many you have left?

I'd like to know if someone raids you and wins, but then attacks you and loses (but has vaulted their winnings) does your feed say you have won an attack and lost xxxx dollars?

StuN
05-12-2012, 03:11 PM
There would be about 8 hours between the 2, surely they would show up as separate attacks?

Deskjockey
05-12-2012, 06:15 PM
They do not show up as separate attacks despite the time gap--they get lumped into one. And to answer el gringo's question, no, a win and a loss would not be grouped together. I had the misfortune of being hit repeatedly yesterday as I was saving up for an expensive upgrade, and the attacker won the first six battles or so, then lost the next one, then attacked one more time and won. On my news feed, this ended up showing as three attacks--one loss for me, one win, and one final loss for me. All of those attacks took place within the span of five minutes.

Hellstorm
05-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah the update system is weird, sometimes it will look like you lost one single attack and along you lost multiple units. The truth is he probably attacked you many times, but it'll show only as one summary. At least that is the case when the battle results are the same. If its a win lose win lose type of thing, than it'll show separately.