PDA

View Full Version : Almost Unbelievable

dudeman
05-12-2012, 10:08 AM
On average, how long can you guys leave PTs (or anything nice) uncollected before someone gets to it before you?

Last night/this morning I missed my PTs/8s, and when I realized I missed it I decided to let it be and set them to a collection schedule that makes more sense than the times I was working with (caused by missing the timer a week or two ago).

So I went to bed and when I woke up they were still untouched. Not the usual "I left CC running and the news is slow" kind of untouched, but actually, really, still sitting there ready for full collection. I know this because I closed and restarted CC as I was still early for the time I wanted to set my 8s to. On reboot I found the same thing. Untouched PTs and no news. I can't believe they sat for several hours without being robbed.

My news was slow though. I later found that there were MANY unsuccessful robbery attempts, most of which were made by rivals seeking revenge. :cool:

Very rarely do I get to see evidence that my defense can be effective, so that was nice to wake up to.

Does anyone else have a cool story like that?

Dreno33
05-12-2012, 10:31 AM
On my old acct. at lvl 40 with lvl 2 loft and 2 lvl 3 MTs, I left for the weekend and forgot my phone (friday to mid-monday) and came back to NOTHING being touched.

I was attacked and lost about 3k but NO ONE touched ANY of my buildings. I was so freakin happy(: Not nearly as impressive as you keeping your PTs collections all that time, but still pretty awesome treat to come home to(:

i need muney
05-12-2012, 12:04 PM
My best are NC's untouched for 4 to 5 hours. I'm in the late 140s

Ziva
05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I was recently hospitalized unexpectedly for 3 days and I was amazed to find my hood untouched when I finally went to collect on the 4th day. Several tried to rob me but none succeeded. It was pretty cool to collect my entire hood at once. :)

mnju_03
05-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I get robbed within minutes more like seconds on Michael at 152... only 1 person can rob me in mnju03, he's a cheater though.

iteachem
05-12-2012, 12:28 PM
You okay? Hope so (ziva?)

Luciferianism
05-12-2012, 12:30 PM
You can leave something open for 20 seconds before someone takes it, writes trolololol on your wall and runs off.

Ghost818
05-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I was recently hospitalized unexpectedly for 3 days and I was amazed to find my hood untouched when I finally went to collect on the 4th day. Several tried to rob me but none succeeded. It was pretty cool to collect my entire hood at once. :)

Hey you okay? Hope all is well.

Ziva
05-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks for your concern, guys. I had my 5th TiA, or mini-stroke, in the past 3 years. This one really sucked cause I was about 150 miles from home when it happened out in the middle of nowhere. I was med-evaced by chopper to a hospital that refused to consult with my neurologist so now I've been going to have a bunch of tests and crap outpatient. That's a pain in itself but it's also a lot more expensive for me, too. I'm doing ok. Recovery is slow but I get a little better every day. I'm grateful it wasn't worse.

Babytway
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
you lucky i didnt see it Dudeman you know i would have cleaned you out. but i was a bit tipsy last night and wasnt on much last night

dudeman
05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
you lucky i didnt see it Dudeman you know i would have cleaned you out. but i was a bit tipsy last night and wasnt on much last night

Same reason why I sometimes miss those PTs! Lol.

Swifty
05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
If I am 4 minutes late on a collection, I get robbed.

Amber_
05-12-2012, 03:31 PM
I can't leave something for even five minutes, I have like 2-3 stalkers where one of them is almost creepy with his crazy stalking..

sounds amazing that you can keep your PT's unrobbed through a whole night.

Ghost818
05-12-2012, 05:34 PM
I can't leave something for even five minutes, I have like 2-3 stalkers where one of them is almost creepy with his crazy stalking..

sounds amazing that you can keep your PT's unrobbed through a whole night.

Same here, Lupo is on my butt 24 hours a day. Before it was payam but strangely he would only rob my laundromats and attack me.

Dravak
05-12-2012, 05:42 PM
only have 1 stalker , who calls me a stalker lol ...

After robbing me , I kicked his butt , for him to come back , and be butt kicked again !
Then he had my news feed wiped out , so I couldn't "stalk" him no more .
Ha 5 hours before the event , lmao he robbed me again ...

But now I am really stalking him !!! got his hotel 2xupscale club 2x gentlemen club ...
Take that :p now he can't even boast he is ahead with winnings .

mongorie
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
The thing is with the rival list is not everyone can see everybody, for example i havent seen Dudeman or Babytway in my rival list in about 3 months! Yan Tou is also one that evades my list: anyone else have this problem??

dudeman
05-12-2012, 07:22 PM
The thing is with the rival list is not everyone can see everybody, for example i havent seen Dudeman or Babytway in my rival list in about 3 months! Yan Tou is also one that evades my list: anyone else have this problem??

Only since forever! Lol.

Seriously though, I do find that the players who populate my rivals list tend to stay the same for a while. The rivals list shows 20 players, but when you refresh there are ALWAYS at least one or two names that were already on the list before you refreshed. It's been like that since day 1, I don't know why hitting refresh doesn't guarantee 20 DIFFERENT rivals. You have a list of 20 and you don't like it, so you get a new list and it's half the same names? That's annoying when that happens.

<3 Hz
05-13-2012, 12:16 AM
15 seconds maybe. It's too bad we don't have a "hit" counter on our hoods. I would almost bet 100 players per hour visit my hood on average. Someone name Big Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee robs me a lot. I don't mind if my buddy Johnny Tapia robs me because I farm him for thug life goals lol.