PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Meet at Piccadilly Circus, London

domigod
05-12-2012, 09:14 AM
I run the gamerbase.com video game centres around the UK, and as Im an avid fan of MW Im thinking of hosting a get together of all gamers that play the game at my largest centre in Piccadilly Circus, London. It will be free of course, be a good chance to get together, show off bases etc. Im sure I can pull together some prizes for voted on best base etc, and any other events and competitions we could run.

If anyone is in the London area let me know if you would be up for this and I will get something arranged for a weekend or bank holiday....

Domigod
Level - 94
Allies - 501
Attack - 31,438, Defence - 30,686
Income - 294,000/hr / 10million
Level - Corporal

CAPT.GIN
05-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Sorry bud, most of us here are in the USA... If you fly over here and do it I'll go...

Thunder Child
05-12-2012, 09:45 AM
I run the gamerbase.com video game centres around the UK, and as Im an avid fan of MW Im thinking of hosting a get together of all gamers that play the game at my largest centre in Piccadilly Circus, London. It will be free of course, be a good chance to get together, show off bases etc. Im sure I can pull together some prizes for voted on best base etc, and any other events and competitions we could run.

If anyone is in the London area let me know if you would be up for this and I will get something arranged for a weekend or bank holiday....

Domigod
Level - 94
Allies - 501
Attack - 31,438, Defence - 30,686
Income - 294,000/hr / 10million
Level - Corporal

If I were back home in the UK I would definitely come - great idea!
I'd tell the guys on the door to watch out for a couple of suspicious characters, though, known as "the odd couple"
They speak funny and try to pass themselves off as serious MW gamers.... not the case though!

Aidan
05-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Bronson! You should come mate.
Great idea domigod.

Bronson
05-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Bronson! You should come mate.
Great idea domigod.

Would love to mate but 3 problems - wife and kids lol

@TC - I think he will be alright Agent Orange and Mav are both North American lol

Aidan
05-12-2012, 02:13 PM

@TC - I think he will be alright Agent Orange and Mav are both North American lol

Lolololololololol! Odd couple indeed.
This thread is hijacked now. All because of you bronson. Lets move on

HGF69
05-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Sorry bud, most of us here are in the USA... If you fly over here and do it I'll go...

Yanks, theyre such presumptuous idiots eh, it's a worldwide game bozo, not everything happens in your backyard you know! Open your mind a bit. You'll probably find most people playing are in China, India or Russia.

el_gringo
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Yanks, theyre such presumptuous idiots eh, it's a worldwide game bozo, not everything happens in your backyard you know! Open your mind a bit. You'll probably find most people playing are in China, India or Russia.

China and India, yes. Russian people don't play apps for fun. They hang out of windows, wrestle animals, play on 100metre high towers and shoot stuff up, all while drinking massive amounts of energy drink and vodka. Thats russian fun. :cool:

Blackstone
05-12-2012, 03:03 PM

Lighten up Francis! Doubt many people in China have access to USA social games.

Thunder Child
05-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Lighten up Francis! Doubt many people in China have access to USA social games.You'd be surprised!

War Priest
05-12-2012, 06:59 PM

Click report - Type "Harassment" - Click Submit. Done! :)

bigflan
05-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey how,do you report a post

SeqWins
05-12-2012, 07:12 PM
What about us Merrrricans?? Dude you don't want to even get me started.

Hellstorm
05-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I think you need to lighten up black stone ;)

Hellstorm
05-12-2012, 09:15 PM
That's an amazing idea... Bummer I'm not in London anymore, but next time I am there I will be visiting your store for sure ;)

Hellstorm
05-12-2012, 09:17 PM
An event like that is too vigorous to organize in America, everything is too wide spread. If I were back home in Germany I could just catch a flight to London, round trip with Ryan air for 30-40 euros... Just for that day. Impossible here in the states.

HGF69
05-14-2012, 07:20 AM

Some people on here really do live in their own little naive world.

"USA social games" lmao, right mate, jog on.

Agent Orange
05-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Great idea domigod, wonder if a virtual meet via webcam is also a possibility?

Agent Orange
05-14-2012, 01:11 PM

The game released first in Canada so there are a lot of Canuckleheads playing maybe more than our buddies to the south....:p

youj
05-14-2012, 01:20 PM

Actually, Modern War and other Funzio games are available in the Chinese App Store http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/modern-war/id468327549?mt=8