PDA

View Full Version : Your News Feed Length is it suddenly shorter

iteachem
05-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Mine is down to only 6 entries... Yesterday at one time it had close to twenty. A lot of activity in the last day with attacks on me from the NCs I was going after so I was looking forward to finding them again since they have leveled past me... but...

This happened a few days ago as well and I am wondering how this works with the feed. Are they trying to keep the feeds shorter on purpose or is it random

Yahkin
05-12-2012, 08:27 AM
I believe the issue is that the news feed combines consecutive attacks into a single entry, but the number of attacks still counts towards the total displayed. So RivalA attacks and fails 12 times, you only see one entry, but the news feed is shortened by his number of attacks.

iteachem
05-12-2012, 08:38 AM
I believe the issue is that the news feed combines consecutive attacks into a single entry, but the number of attacks still counts towards the total displayed. So RivalA attacks and fails 12 times, you only see one entry, but the news feed is shortened by his number of attacks.

Yeah that part works, but with the combinations, I am missing people who attacked me yesterday. Last night I had a really long feed. One character alternated between attacking and robbing I think just to extend my feed length. He would go back and forth and each was a separate entry on the feed... When I went to bed my feed was close to twenty entries with multiple attackers etc.. now I have 6 entries in total and even lost a one entry from early this morning from a different attacker with a new attack a few minutes ago... The number remained static with 6 entries