PDA

View Full Version : I lost my Super hornet so easily now...

uniya81
05-12-2012, 07:15 AM
After update for battle point today,
I lost 10hornets during the battles.

I got 300 hornets of my 2000units
And I lost 1hornet / 6 battles oops
funzio edit the hornet's casualty rate higher?

I'm so afraid attacking and riding.
Someone else has same experience like meafter update?

Poopenshire
05-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Yeah its the down side to the new Casualty rates. Stealth Frigates too. but i am losing way less non valor now. I lose atleast 1 valur unit per attack. I stopped buying all valor except SF and SH, and even then i am only replacing what i lose now and banking my valor.

Jhoemel
05-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Me too, but strike eagles casualty rate is higher, i lose 1 per battle

-->FISH<--
05-12-2012, 07:43 AM
I think with the new valor units these are becoming meat shields. This sucks but, basically they were free units and now there are new free valor units and they are indestructible. The game is pushing people in another direction.

JMC
05-12-2012, 07:45 AM
The new units are not indestructible, and the new valor units cannot become meatshields reasonably unless all cash units are taken out of someones army and someone accumilated a high amount of the new units.

Ryan5100
05-12-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm not have any trouble by losing SH's I've lost 1 in about 75 fights since the update but I've lost probably 8m in other units :(

-->FISH<--
05-12-2012, 07:57 AM
The new units are not indestructible, .

Yesterday i could tap on them and it said it. I just tried it doesn't do anything until you unlock it. maybe it was a glitch when they were moving things around yesterday.

JMC
05-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Yesterday i could tap on them and it said it. I just tried it doesn't do anything until you unlock it. maybe it was a glitch when they were moving things around yesterday.

They just tweaked them, they are no longer indestructible, costs have been lowered and stats have been raised.

Great_wall2
05-12-2012, 12:14 PM
After update for battle point today,
I lost 10hornets during the battles.

I got 300 hornets of my 2000units
And I lost 1hornet / 6 battles oops
funzio edit the hornet's casualty rate higher?

I'm so afraid attacking and riding.
Someone else has same experience like meafter update?

I've lost 2 stealth frigates and some of the free units from events. I just lost 2 aircraft carriers to very inferior opponents as well. These type of losses are ridiculous. This only over about 30 battles...