PDA

View Full Version : Tap joy info

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 05:44 AM
I just curious. Can you earn a bunch of gold free? I mean not signing up for stuff, but watching video or installing apps then deleting them. Cus I won't sign up for anything. I'd only do free easy stuff.

Thanks.

Jhoemel
05-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Yeah just install them and open them and bM, you have ur gold

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 06:16 AM
I just curious. Can you earn a bunch of gold free? I mean not signing up for stuff, but watching video or installing apps then deleting them. Cus I won't sign up for anything. I'd only do free easy stuff.

Thanks.

I have accumulated over 500 gold since I started using tapjoy. I usually average 50-60g a week just downloading free 1g apps.

EnjoyLife
05-12-2012, 06:19 AM
I've made over 650 gold so far. I am working towards my second geothermal plant. I am not sure which building I will go for after that.

Jhoemel
05-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Wow i only got 50 and change country with it

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 07:11 AM
I've probably had more then what i said. Truth be told I lost count after 300.. But I do buy one crate a week and have left overs after that.

Selfproclaimed
05-12-2012, 07:15 AM
I've gotten 376 so far. I started about a WEEK n Half ago. No joke. All free. The first few days ,there's just soo much. Afterwards it's a grind, you gotta find all the 1 apps as u can each day. Each day now, I prolly make somewheres between 8-20 gold. Depends on how much I feel like just sitting here

Everson25
05-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi guys! I'm not using the gold from tap joy yet. Can anyone guide me how to get there? I know there is a thread few wks ago that but someone point out the way will b easier. Thanks!

boardgames rule
05-12-2012, 07:51 AM
posted my selfproclaimed[/

The first few days ,there's just soo much.
I agree, the first day in 20 min i got over 150 gold and my composites factory! Now I average 5 to 10 gold a day.

Selfproclaimed
05-12-2012, 08:02 AM
I agree, the first day in 20 min i got over 150 gold and my composites factory! Now I average 5 to 10 gold a day.

I've noticed while in game, when u tap earn free gold , the one that says earn 1 free gold modern war. That comes back every hour. Plus,whatever additional 1 apps u can find in tapjoy.

O and everson. Just go to tapjoy.com and signup.quick,free. And start clicking away

boardgames rule
05-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey how do you quote other people? I see how to do words but how do you do the "originally posted by"?

EnjoyLife
05-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey how do you quote other people? I see how to do words but how do you do the "originally posted by"?

On the message you are quoting, click "Reply With Quote"

boardgames rule
05-12-2012, 08:21 AM
On the message you are quoting, click "Reply With Quote"
Thanks enjoylife

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Man you gotta love tapjoy and crates lol. Just got me a panzer from a single crate. Which is my third WWII crate with tapjoy gold. So that's 150g in less then 2 weeks.

Of course like others have said its much more plentiful when you first sign up for tapjoy :)

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Man you gotta love tapjoy and crates lol. Just got me a panzer from a single crate. Which is my third WWII crate with tapjoy gold. So that's 150g in less then 2 weeks.I average 2 crates a week and on my first WWIIcrate I got the terrible not so good mustang fighter such a bad crate

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 08:28 AM
I average 2 crates a week and on my first WWIIcrate I got the terrible not so good mustang fighter such a bad crate

Umm flan why would you not like the mustang fighter...? It's air... And a rare for 126/119

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Umm flan why would you not like the mustang fighter...? It's air...It's a bad unit totally wanted something else how would you feel of you got one in a crate

siL
05-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Man you gotta love tapjoy and crates lol. Just got me a panzer from a single crate. Which is my third WWII crate with tapjoy gold. So that's 150g in less then 2 weeks.

Of course like others have said its much more plentiful when you first sign up for tapjoy :)

When i first sign up, they only give me 4 gold?
How do you guys get 150 gold in 20 mins?
I usually wait an hour just to earn 1 gold and download a few games

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 08:34 AM
It's a bad unit totally wanted something else how would you feel of you got one in a crate

Umm extremely happy cause it's a air unit on top of a rare with nice stats.....

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Umm extremely happy cause it's a air unit on top of a rare with nice stats.....I'm just joking I don't have one wish I had one though

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm just joking I don't have one wish I had one though

>.< damn you flan.... I swear boy.. You are crazy.. Was like how the **** could you complain about that lmao

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:38 AM
>.< damn you flan.... I swear boy.. You are crazy.. Was like how the **** could you complain about that lmaoI actually do have one it's in my inventory check and you will see it

boardgames rule
05-12-2012, 08:41 AM
What is better to get 1 crate every week or 3 crates every 2 1/2 weeks?

Everson25
05-12-2012, 08:42 AM
A little help here! How to sign on with tap joy? I can see that's really a good deal.

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:43 AM
It takes me a short time to get crates but don't be sad if you get a common be happy with everything except the mustang fighter

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 08:43 AM
What is better to get 1 crate every week or 3 crates every 2 1/2 weeks?

Well really the only difference will be you saving 5g on the 3 pack hence to 50g per each crate. That's really the only differance.

bigflan
05-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Well really the only difference will be you saving 5g on the 3 pack hence to 50g per each crate. That's really the only differance.Can't find my mustang fighter? You know why cause I don't have one or do I

Selfproclaimed
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I opened a crate yesterday. Got a common . It was that the bike with a sidecar or whatever the he'll that is. I'll take ur mustang if u don't want it flan,lol

Warfiend
05-12-2012, 09:15 AM
I broke 700 tapjoy gold yesterday. I've gotten, to date, a composite factory, nation change, and an emp cannon, and now I have over 200 gold that I'm not sure what I'll do next with. Tempted just to save up for a super carrier, but also maybe just wait till they have the crates again with a high chance for rare.

On the crates... if you get your gold through tapjoy, probably better to wait till you can get three crates as that 5 gold you'll save doesn't come easy.

Deskjockey
05-12-2012, 09:35 AM
I've gotten over 600 gold though Tapjoy so far--I blew about 200 on one event (won't do that again), recently bought my first geothermal plant, changed nations to Russia, had my wife accidentally buy a limited edition gold unit when she was helping me on another event (I couln't hold it against her, frankly, as she was helping me out while I was at work), and am now saving up for the next geothermal plant or EMP cannon. I think that in a month or two I'll sing up for the discover card offer (168 gold or so) and then cancel the card within a month or two to further boost my gold stash.

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 09:36 AM
How do you get the gold in mw after you join tapjoy? I don't see any earn free gold in mw.

Also are there really that many free apps to install in ios to give free gold? Are there instructions?

How bout someone here post a step by step in this thread?

Edit....

You guys have hijacked my thread and I don't like that in my threads. Confuses me.
Ok I signed up to tapjoy from the earn free gold in mw on my iPad. When tapjoy tries to install profile on my iPad the tapjoy site says error linking your device please try again. I've tried twice and verified my email too.

Ideas?

marebear
05-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Just download the apps and open them and the gold goes to your mw account. You have to choose mw to send your stuff too. There are other choices. I downloaded them open, get the gold and then delete them both on my phone and then on iTunes as I only have so much space on my phone. Pretty sure if you hit the buy gold button and scroll to the bottom it says earn free gold and it takes you to tapjoy. Sign up free and pick mw as your choice for where your gold goes.

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 10:17 AM
See my edit to my last post.

bigflan
05-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Hoping for my gold refund so I can get another crate and get another rare

Warfiend
05-12-2012, 10:27 AM
@buggs1a - some things to try - close all the apps on your iphone, restart the phone, and try to install the profile again. If you're doing this through 3g, try doing it through wifi. Those are the things I would try before contacting tapjoy support.

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 10:33 AM
@buggs1a - some things to try - close all the apps on your iphone, restart the phone, and try to install the profile again. If you're doing this through 3g, try doing it through wifi. Those are the things I would try before contacting tapjoy support.

I'm on my iPad 3.

Warfiend
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm on my iPad 3.

my bad. still, same things to try. :D

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Well the profile install window went away on its own so I guess it worked. I have downloaded and installed 2 games and got the gold. 10 I think total. And I actually like them both. So I'll be keeping them for awhile.

Bummer there's nothing to do with 15 gold except speed up upgrade times.

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 11:18 AM
How can I get this to work on my MW game in my iPod touch and Crime city?

bigflan
05-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Buggs I would just give up seems like its not working contact support nothing else you can do

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Buggs I would just give up seems like its not working contact support nothing else you can do

You must have missed my post above my last one.

Warfiend
05-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Well the profile install window went away on its own so I guess it worked. I have downloaded and installed 2 games and got the gold. 10 I think total. And I actually like them both. So I'll be keeping them for awhile.

Bummer there's nothing to do with 15 gold except speed up upgrade times.

Tapjoy is a marathon, you have to patiently accumulate.

There should be a lot more offers you can use when you first start out though. Most people talk about getting over a hundred on the first day.

For your other devices, follow the same procedure. If they are linked to a different itunes account, use a different email address. If they are on the same account, you might have to split the offers between them. I don't have any experience with that myself, so I can't say for sure.

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Same iTunes email account on all my iOS devices, new iPad 3 and iPod touch 4th gen. I installed one on iPad and got gold in MW. Open MW on iPod touch and no gold. Installed app from my purchased area in app store and ran it, still no gold in iPod touch. Maybe I have to log in from iPod touch to tap joy to. Be ale to do it but then it disappears on tapjoy site so it may to work. I dunno.

ladyfizz27
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I just download 11 apps , but didnt get a single piece . Ive done it in the past though and got a fair bit of gold

Selfproclaimed
05-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Lady. Did u open them after u installed them? A lot of em, u have to open/run em first before ur able to get the gold

Arizona
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM
I have accumulated over 500 gold since I started using tapjoy. I usually average 50-60g a week just downloading free 1g apps.

That's good going Luke. I'm struggling to get 5-7g a day cos it's so boring searching for free apps. I prefer to watch a trailer or something, or get directed to the tapjoy site. Then get the come back to Tapjoy for 1g. I notice I just have to visit the site and then leave it and I've usually got an extra bar of gold.
How long have you been tapjoying to get your stash?

Jhoemel
05-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Do you guys get a lot of free offers? I only see 4 free offers now that gives one gold each, some of that are not working when i downloaded it last week. Are the offers only give 1 gold each for u guys?

bigflan
05-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Hahahhahahah that's cute I average 100 gold a week want to know how I can't tell you

Arizona
05-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Hahahhahahah that's cute I average 100 gold a week want to know how I can't tell you

Tell me now!

bigflan
05-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Tell me now!Yesterday alone I made 30 gold I'm amazing

Luke7676
05-12-2012, 06:20 PM
That's good going Luke. I'm struggling to get 5-7g a day cos it's so boring searching for free apps. I prefer to watch a trailer or something, or get directed to the tapjoy site. Then get the come back to Tapjoy for 1g. I notice I just have to visit the site and then leave it and I've usually got an extra bar of gold.
How long have you been tapjoying to get your stash?

Thanks. I've been doing this since MW has been on tapjoy. Probably 2 months now.. Give or take. Over 10 crates worth. That's all I spend it on lol.

@flan. I know how you get 30g + a day. Every hour you can get 1g from inside MW on earn gold. On top of trailers and then tapjoy apps from the website. So it's rather easy to do. I just don't spend that much time doing it. Some days I don't even look. But on average I make about 15-20g a day when I do try.. But it could be way more if I wanted to spend the time..

Buggs1a
05-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Yaaaaayyyyy. I luuuuuuv this. Bought me one single crate and got me that bike with side car for passenger. Common. I just bought one crate for a test to just try buying something. So now I'm not sure if there's any free ways to get several gold a pop. Like some apps I've installed and ran give 2-5 gold for installing and running it. Most sadly are only 1 gold.

It's hard to know how to do this because I don't know of any detailed instructions. Like I get gold from installing the app, opening it but having to do a couple things in the app first before I close it. Then close it and go back to the tapjoy marketplace page where sometimes it auto reloads and the app I just installed disappears from the list. Sometimes though the tapjoy marketplace page does not auto reload so I have to force a page refresh which has worked. By a couple times it didn't and I have to reload the app on my iPad. Like you cant just install the app, open and close it. You need to first do something in the app.

I don't know how to all is supposed to work. I also would love the gold to appear in MW on both my iPad 3 and iPod touch 4th gen.

ladyfizz27
05-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Lady. Did u open them after u installed them? A lot of em, u have to open/run em first before ur able to get the gold
I did yeah, and they didnt work, but I downloaded a load more last night and they all worked

boardgames rule
05-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Man today I have got only 4 gold. There has been no 1 gold apps.

EnjoyLife
05-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Man today I have got only 4 gold. There has been no 1 gold apps.

Several apps just came out within the last hour for me. 8 gold app, 4 gold app, and several 1 gold apps

manbeast
05-13-2012, 10:49 PM
i got 250 and the composites factory. the first 150 was easy. last 100 took forever

Buggs1a
05-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Be nice if there were 4-10 gold free apps.

cheiz
05-14-2012, 03:05 AM
It seems the offered (free) apps are distributed per country. Whenever I'm abroad I connect to a wifi network and download all the free apps, which are sometimes up to 30.

I understand from previous posts that there was a Netflix app with good gold payout - unfortunately I never got access to that. Biggest payout I guess was arounf 10 gold for a free app.

boardgames rule
05-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Tapjoy is not loading that many 1 gold apps. The past 2 days i have seen 3 apps that i haven't downloaded already.i want gold.

EnjoyLife
05-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Tapjoy is not loading that many 1 gold apps. The past 2 days i have seen 3 apps that i haven't downloaded already.i want gold.

That is strange. I am close to collecting a total of 750 gold from them... Some days I see more offered than others.

Selfproclaimed
05-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I've. Gotten 431 so far in under 2 weeks. Composites factory,solar array, 2 crates. 1 common,1 uncommon

Led
05-14-2012, 09:47 PM
I just got this from tapjoy after almost a month.

Hello,

I’m very sorry for the bad news and I certainly understand your frustration. *I know it’s a hassle for you to have gone through all of this only to have your reward rejected but please understand that, because we do not own these offers, we have no control over the decision-making process and we have to abide by the Advertiser’s decision. *

You are welcome to contact Intela’s customer support and explain the situation. *They can be reached here: * *http://www.usinsuranceonline.com/ *(please choose 'Contact Us' at the bottom)

If they are able to re-send the transaction to the Advertiser, we will be happy to credit your account. *You may request a refund, instead, if you desire.

I’m sorry that we cannot do more to help you on this issue.

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 02:16 AM
That is strange. I am close to collecting a total of 750 gold from them... Some days I see more offered than others.

Wow i only got 100 gold and no more offers, how is it possible that you got that much?

cheiz
05-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Wow i only got 100 gold and no more offers, how is it possible that you got that much?

I guess it depends where you're located. It seems there are many more companies using Tapjoy as a marketing tool in the US than in other locations. Anyway, the amount of offers varies per country - I've noticed this when I am abroad (connected trough wifi of course)

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 03:16 AM
I guess it depends where you're located. It seems there are many more companies using Tapjoy as a marketing tool in the US than in other locations. Anyway, the amount of offers varies per country - I've noticed this when I am abroad (connected trough wifi of course)

Oh i see, you the guys located in the us have the advantage, it sucks but i cant do nothing about it, thanks man

cheiz
05-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Same here man! Just seeing the numbers of free gold that other forum members are collecting. Getting nowhere near that. If I'm lucky I get one lousy free app with 1 gold per day...

Jhoemel
05-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Same here man! Just seeing the numbers of free gold that other forum members are collecting. Getting nowhere near that. If I'm lucky I get one lousy free app with 1 gold per day...

Yeah me too, were on the same boat so im gonna give u an advice, 1 free gold per hour or 2 :)