PDA

View Full Version : Game transfer

bliss
05-11-2012, 10:17 PM
lets say game got deleted somehow and i reinstalled it, can i use my ID to get my original game back on track

Behzat
05-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Yes i mean if you are using the same device and if your game deleted you will get your game without loosing any progress when you re installed it.if you plan to change your device take your udid number of your current device and other informations and send them to Funzio to transfer your account for your new device.Your profile and save game files are stored on the server dont worry.

bliss
05-12-2012, 05:58 AM
Yes i mean if you are using the same device and if your game deleted you will get your game without loosing any progress when you re installed it.if you plan to change your device take your udid number of your current device and other informations and send them to Funzio to transfer your account for your new device.Your profile and save game files are stored on the server dont worry.

M bad I'm on the same device, but I backed up my phone and I'm on a different back up

Behzat
05-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Ok if you are not changing your device you wont have any problem.example:if you delete Cc from your device you will have everything back automatically when you install it again even you dont get back up.Because your information and character,save file etc everything stored in Crime Citys server so when you install the game back to the same device you wont loose anything and you dont have to do anything about it.

bliss
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Ok if you are not changing your device you wont have any problem.example:if you delete Cc from your device you will have everything back automatically when you install it again even you dont get back up.Because your information and character,save file etc everything stored in Crime Citys server so when you install the game back to the same device you wont loose anything and you dont have to do anything about it.

OK I'm on my back up now ill factory restore my phone and download again and see what happens

i restored my phone to default, totally clean, downloaded CC and it was not my original it was a brand game, hmmmmm btw is urs iOS or android

exxar
05-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Same here. After installing the new android software, I completely lost my game. Entering my funzio ID and password didn't help either.