PDA

View Full Version : pros and cons

zombiehunterbob
05-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok so i see you get a lot of negiative feed back...so im gonna list the pros first...this game is awesome....who ever created it is a genius and should be given a pay raise. Love how it is designed, action, abilities, the different hoods, the different ways you can make your hood, the different outfits and hair for your character, and overall game. Honestly i am waiting for it to convert to a consul game. I could see it being the next gta cross with saints row. Would be worth buying...especially online play.

Now the cons:
Gold bars are required for just about everything, but you cant get gold bars unless you pay and then its a little bit of gold bars....i foolishly paid $5 for only 50 gold bars...honestly i dont spend over $5 on a game for my phone. So crimecity reached the max with me.
Another issue...kinda important to fix this...i can never get to the following hoods south end projects, packer heights, broadway, and monument park. These are required to do, but i cant get to them. Always says load failed. I can get to any other hood.
Also another important issue is the froce closes....happens all the time...at least 50 times a day....thats being nice with the number.
Also the energy bar will say +5, +6, or +10 when it is really +3.
Another issue is the waiting time...it shouldnt be more then 24 hours and even that is pushing it for the completion of an upgrade or building....that is obsurd...
And last gripe is that you can only build and upgrade one at a time.

Suggestion:
With the gold bars offer missions or money earned to purchase the gold bars. If your gonna allow people to use their real money for it then $15 should get you unlimited gold bars...to pay that is even crazy...but fair.
Completion time should not be more then 24 hours ever
Should not request so much gold bars to complete projects
Should allow one money building and one defense building to be built as well as upgraded at a time. Also decerations should be allowed to be built and used at anytime.
Fix the force closes
Fix the issue with not able to get to those projects

Once all these have been addressed then you will be looking at fantastic game that should be for consuls.
Now i have emailed funizo this before...i get the generic email...which tells me that they dont look at it or that they dont care....i hope here they will be able to see it and at least let me know they did look at it.

Boom
05-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Ummm just get TapJoy for free gold....

Feng1234
05-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Always good to have positive suggestions. Keep it up!

Daniel2115
05-12-2012, 06:53 AM
How would they make any money if they just gave out free gold for missions and stuff? If you put god only knows how many thousands of hours they've put into this game to make it, you wouldn't want to give out gold for free either. This games how some people make a living, if you don't want to buy gold then don't but I dont think they're giving it for free anytime soon. I'm sure you've bought some kind of video game before which are $60 for a single game, whats the difference between spending money on that and this

i need muney
05-12-2012, 12:01 PM
they look at it, but they dont care...
There, all fixed now :)

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Lool....thank you. Thats all i wanted.

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Anyone want to add me 107-324-822

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Another question....these wall post bout getting a lot of gold bars and money if you post it in 15 or 25 walls is a scam? Cause i tried.the 25 one and did not get anything for it....just wasted time....im asking because i see it a lot and wondered if the company ever does that.

Dipstik
05-12-2012, 03:15 PM
You must be new here... :)

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Difference is one is on a phone and doesnt have the high resolution or the advance gaming as offered.on a consul. It can be converted to one, but those changes and a few.others would be needed....

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Yes i am new here...y?

zombiehunterbob
05-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Yes i am new here...why?

Beardy
05-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Another question....these wall post bout getting a lot of gold bars and money if you post it in 15 or 25 walls is a scam? Cause i tried.the 25 one and did not get anything for it....just wasted time....im asking because i see it a lot and wondered if the company ever does that.
Did you really try it? :confused:

Labradorite
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM

It is a scam.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18550-Gold-for-Adding-Mafia&highlight=Scam

zombiehunterbob
05-13-2012, 06:11 PM
It is a scam.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18550-Gold-for-Adding-Mafia&highlight=Scam

Thank you...

zombiehunterbob
05-13-2012, 06:13 PM
So besides real money...how do we.get gold? Kinda need it for a lot of things and really annoying that there is no way to get.gold....kinda lame...