bigflan
05-11-2012, 08:16 PM
not seeing any event?Just reopen app a few times

iteachem
05-11-2012, 08:16 PM
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/58a44f6a.jpg

J-Rizzi
05-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Because it's Friday night when a lot of them have started, I've been turning my app on and off every 15 minutes in expectation of a new event. I was not surprised when out of nowhere this new one popped up.

Dipstik
05-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Came home, battery dead. Charged battery, started iPad. Started game, no event. Used energy and stamina. Checked email. Back to game. New event. No energy or boxes. Feels bad, man.

J-Rizzi
05-11-2012, 08:33 PM
That does stink. I've saved my energy expecting this.
Came home, battery dead. Charged battery, started iPad. Started game, no event. Used energy and stamina. Checked email. Back to game. New event. No energy or boxes. Feels bad, man.

jmeijer
05-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Europeans get ****ed every time with the event times. I have no event.

Illuminati
05-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Ugh...ANOTHER event? So much for listening to feedback from players asking that the events be placed further apart (maybe once a month) so they at least give the illusion of being "special". Having an event EVERY single week only shows that Funzio cares more about making money to gold sales than actual player feedback.

doinkent
05-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Ugh...ANOTHER event? So much for listening to feedback from players asking that the events be placed further apart (maybe once a month) so they at least give the illusion of being "special". Having an event EVERY single week only shows that Funzio cares more about making money to gold sales than actual player feedback.

well who can blame them for wanting to make money? most people, myself included, enjoy these events. you dont have to compete. people say they have to compete to keep up with the pack but its only a mobile game, its a bit of fun

Swearengen
05-11-2012, 08:49 PM
They just keep coming. Forget the M4, unbalanced is the name of the game now...

OG Kush
05-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Jesus I crashing like a mofo and I hate events now. I positive funzio just want money before they are sold....bastards.

beaux
05-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Maybe they could take the money they're making and try to fix the HD crashing all the time.

TenderPlacebo
05-11-2012, 09:07 PM
There's difference between making money and greed, like when changed gold opens to 15. I know for me these events stopped me from spending gold,well that and all the cheaters walking around, going unpunished.
I don't mind them, but when they are back to back it takes the SPECIAL out of them.
This end prize is for sure a game changer: for every 10 R, your getting 4 on top of that. If you get this and have the sig your talking some serious respect earnings. This is a huge advantage over everyone who doesn't get it, and of course you are unable to buy it, so no way to make that difference up.
How many events/bonuses can they implement with such a short time frame between events. Soon I will be playing a completely different game then some others. I may be a little bias, as I have yet to get any of the end items, and not because of my lack of effort: open 16+ a day, but because I have bad luck.

Feng1234
05-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Lol think the minority of players are in the forums and the events caters to the majority. I'm sure funzio has lots of game data analysis happening to figure this out...

Illuminati
05-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Lol think the minority of players are in the forums and the events caters to the majority. I'm sure funzio has lots of game data analysis happening to figure this out...

The only game data analysis they care about is how much money people are spending on gold for each event. The last event was too short and there were complaints that the timer was running faster than it should have been (compared to the MW timer). So what does Funzio do? Increase the duration of this event to 7 days. More days means more people eventually stuck at 8 or 9 gun parts, who then spend money on gold in hopes of getting that 10th piece.

doinkent
05-11-2012, 09:34 PM
The only game data analysis they care about is how much money people are spending on gold for each event. The last event was too short and there were complaints that the timer was running faster than it should have been (compared to the MW timer). So what does Funzio do? Increase the duration of this event to 7 days. More days means more people eventually stuck at 8 or 9 gun parts, who then spend money on gold in hopes of getting that 10th piece.

lol, its actually meant to be 7 day events. so they actually decrease the time for the other events

Behzat
05-11-2012, 09:36 PM

Definitely Right!Funzio doesnt care about us or our ideas.The funny part is they still call it special event Lol.its not special or enjoyable anymore at least for me.Everyday new event.Check out the gifts and remember what they said.M4a1 s were overpowered according to them.Lol Funzio you rlly dont know what u say and thats why you are soo funny.This is crime city and people here like to be robbed by Funzio under the name of 1 week special event :)
This is also my fault too because i spend money for this game even i say these.....But my main problem is the remove of M4a1s because of they are overpowered :)But every day they give more powerful guns with money.All you care is money and you dont care about your customers!

xclusiv
05-11-2012, 09:44 PM
no event for me yet

Vartains
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
At least this event is 7 days long...

ICEMAN0023
05-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Definitely Right!Funzio doesnt care about us or our ideas.The funny part is they still call it special event Lol.its not special or enjoyable anymore at least for me.Everyday new event.Check out the gifts and remember what they said.M4a1 s were overpowered according to them.Lol Funzio you rlly dont know what u say and thats why you are soo funny.This is crime city and people here like to be robbed by Funzio under the name of 1 week Ospecial event :)
This is also my fault too because i spend money for this game even i say these.....But my main problem is the remove of M4a1s because of they are overpowered :)But every day they give more powerful guns with money.All you care is money and you dont care about your customers!

Just hold down the App until the little "X" shows up. Press the "X" and all of your problems will go away!

(Recycled from a previous comment by ME!)

GenFrog
05-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Still no event for me either? Odd

Yahkin
05-11-2012, 10:00 PM
WTF...I haven't finished the last event yet!

dudeman
05-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Events replaced farming, only now, Funzio farms you! Lol!

This one seems like a "gimme" meant to even the balance issue between gold and non-gold players.

Gold payers, er, I mean players, will have limited use for increased respect while free players will be able to afford the top tier respect items more quickly and therefore be more able to compete with stronger rivals.

The one exception to that would be if they introduced new respect items, and since they haven't introduced new respect items since I started playing last year, I would not at all be surprised if that was the case.

My event prediction: if it's easy for most to get 10/10 then this event is probably supposed to fix some sort of imbalance. If 10/10 is difficult for most people, new respect items are on the way! And don't expect them to be cheap!

Feng1234
05-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Nice points there dudemand

Behzat
05-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Just hold down the App until the little "X" shows up. Press the "X" and all of your problems will go away!

(Recycled from a previous comment by ME!)

You think urself smart guy or funny?First of all grow up and dont make meanless comments on others ideas and btw i would like to use x on u instead of this app.You know how much cash i spent for this game?No u dont so keep quiet its my right to tell my ideas!İf you read others comments u will see there are other people who thinks like me about the events and M4a1s!

dudeman
05-11-2012, 10:23 PM
I just realized something else...

This end item gives +40% respect from fights. Take that 499ers who were trying to avoid being attacked! Anyone who wins this item won't have to give a rat's ass what mafia size you have!

Lol!

i need muney
05-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I was hoping for a joke :(

deuces
05-11-2012, 10:45 PM
some of us have had a few days break you know... :)

Synergy
05-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm lovin it. Nice prizes, seemingly more fair odds (to me), and how awesome customer service has been with a couple issues I've had has really encouraged me to participate in the last few events now with gold.

dudeman
05-11-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm lovin it. Nice prizes, seemingly more fair odds (to me), and how awesome customer service has been with a couple issues I've had has really encouraged me to participate in the last few events now with gold.

I think you've been eating too much of your profile pic :cool:

lol

Feng1234
05-11-2012, 11:34 PM

lol

Lol! Hehehehehe

Nudie
05-11-2012, 11:45 PM
This end item is a major temptation. Much more so than the previous end items. I have a bad feeling my credit card is going to be groaning.....

Hacksaw Paul
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM
In the main, prepare yourselves for major dissapointment people!
Just saying;)

AKA
Hacksaw Paul

lanemondo
05-12-2012, 12:08 AM
1 gun part down already 9 to go

Synergy
05-12-2012, 12:11 AM

lol

It's summer, music festivals are in full swing, and my babies (in the pic) are ready for harvest. It's gonna be a good summer. :)

<3 Hz
05-12-2012, 12:26 AM
I have really high expectations for this event. I might even get 5 of these golden parts!!!

Vartains
05-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Once again, I'm on pace to get 9... At 6 right now no gold spent so far...