PDA

View Full Version : You know your being stalked when....

iteachem
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Do you enjoy the fact that someone with essentially no life is wasting their time trying to hit that random low level building that you really don't care about.

Here is the story

I have this guy named rudi who blind attacked me a few days ago.. when I hit him back he had a level two church open or something like that that I torched for decent cash... He left some play with fire message on my wall and since then has been ridiculously obsessed with me.

He is stronger then me but is losing explosives every time he hits me and really has no impact on me except my losses stat. He has hit me about 15 - 20 times today. Heck I just collected a level one sports bar and got hit within seconds..

I just left a message telling him "this man crush you have on me seems to be pretty serious. I will be expecting a ring or therapy soon".

Anyway how do you get into their heads.. a new dimension of the game is opening up...
I think I am totally in this guys head and I find it quite funny.... Never been stalked before and kinda enjoying it

Plumbernick9
05-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Ha ha. I'm still laughing at how you think a level 2 Church is "serious cash".

iteachem
05-11-2012, 05:31 PM

Well its not, but relative to what he took from me...

iteachem
05-11-2012, 05:32 PM

Well its not, but relative to what he took from me...

fixed it for you

Plumbernick9
05-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Ha, but seriously Its just part of the game. In 3days he will be out of your life.

iteachem
05-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Ha, but seriously Its just part of the game. In 3days he will be out of your life.

Oh I am not worried at all.. Its kinda funny to think about how much of his time is focused on me. I was more asking about the mental games people play....Motivation in this game is interesting in how people respond to attacks, comments, taunts etc

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 05:45 PM

Why you laughing - that's good coin for me - pray tell what is good for you?

Plumbernick9
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
I can't wait to see your threads when (IF) you make it to the higher levels.

Plumbernick9
05-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Why you laughing - that's good coin for me - pray tell what is good for you?

Taking a guy for a $700,000 ride twice a day. The daily response from these fools is where the real fun lies.

JaceD
05-11-2012, 05:50 PM
I have someone doing the same to me right now. I attacked first for respect points then he came back and robbed some of my crappy buildings, losing one then winning one so my wall is red, green, red, green etc. So I attacked again since he was the only one on my news. Now for the past 4 days he just keeps robbing my crap buildings. I mean, he is getting like $300 per hit hitting laundromats and shoe stores haha it's really pathetic. When people rob me big amounts I understand. But robbing such low amounts seems stupid, I'm not sure how I even got under his skin as all I did was attack.

"Do you enjoy the fact that someone with essentially no life is wasting their time trying to hit that random low level building that you really don't care about."
Yeah I do kind of enjoy it. Except that he's taking up my whole news. And his income is like $30k/hour so I can't rob back. I guess I don't actually enjoy it.

iteachem
05-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Taking a guy for a $700,000 ride twice a day. The daily response from these fools is where the real fun lies.

How is this guy not timing the collection? He could easily leave it or resync at a better schedule

Spartacus
05-11-2012, 06:07 PM
OT EDIT: I've never heard of any mind games. You could just rob ONE of his laundromats whenever you could. Just ONE of them. I'm sure that would drive me bonkers.

Ziva
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
You've brought up a good topic and asked a valid question, and then you get an irrational, negative attention seeking person posting crap like that in response.

Does that tell you anything about the mental games people play even here on the forum?

I really wish I had the answer to your question but I have read so many posts in here and in the game that make me shake my head in disbelief at the ignorance and immaturity I've long since stopped trying to figure them out. You'd probably been better off asking your 6th graders after reading these responses by Plumbernick.

iteachem
05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Same level better stats... Hits me more often than every two. Robs sometimes then attacks others.. Has gone back and forth between attacking and robbing which puts more posts on my news feed till most everything is him...

Doesn't really affect the way I play as I don't repeatedly go after people again and again...I just don,t get how someone can become that obsessed..makes me kinda feel bad for the guy....I mean heck I actually do other things than play this game and based on the frequency of his hits, he doesn't do much else.

Sdot
05-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I've had the same player attack me for going on 50+ straight days now. He's 30 levels higher than me tho. I don't understand but it doesn't effect me in anyway so I just over look it

Plumbernick9
05-11-2012, 06:54 PM
How is this guy not timing the collection? He could easily leave it or resync at a better schedule

Only he can answer that. I'm just enjoying the easy rob while I can.

MaddSkillz
05-11-2012, 07:11 PM
It's way more fun being the stalker. I've hit a guy for over 20 million in the past three days. talk about some serious hurt. I don't know why anyone would waste their time on low level buildings for "payback". For the respect points is the only thing that makes sense to me.

ICEMAN0023
05-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you enjoy the fact that someone with essentially no life is wasting their time trying to hit that random low level building that you really don't care about.

Here is the story

I have this guy named rudi who blind attacked me a few days ago.. when I hit him back he had a level two church open or something like that that I torched for decent cash... He left some play with fire message on my wall and since then has been ridiculously obsessed with me.

He is stronger then me but is losing explosives every time he hits me and really has no impact on me except my losses stat. He has hit me about 15 - 20 times today. Heck I just collected a level one sports bar and got hit within seconds..

I just left a message telling him "this man crush you have on me seems to be pretty serious. I will be expecting a ring or therapy soon".

Anyway how do you get into their heads.. a new dimension of the game is opening up...
I think I am totally in this guys head and I find it quite funny.... Never been stalked before and kinda enjoying it

This coming from someone that stalks others for there NC........lmao

iteachem
05-11-2012, 07:32 PM

True...lol...but everybody stalks nightclubs don't they

iteachem
05-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Funny thing is I usually post something on the wall of those I hit that is more friendly or informative and have had some pretty good conversations with them...I think the nature of the game dictates as soon as you make a NC you are everyones target unless your def is high enough

cwracing
05-11-2012, 11:31 PM
If they leave comments on my wall after I rob or attack them I just hit them more and more until they go away. But I dont think I have hit a low level building in quite awhile, atleast not on purpose. I cant see buildings on my phone and have accidentally double clicked the wrong building once or twice.

jaywalker
05-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Oh I am not worried at all.. Its kinda funny to think about how much of his time is focused on me. I was more asking about the mental games people play....Motivation in this game is interesting in how people respond to attacks, comments, taunts etc

My mental game;

I collect on time and leave my LM and 1h buildings robbed, I stalk their hoods back and try to find their 12/24 collection time. I go back and forth when they get their pickup time and hit him them hard. If I can beat them in PVP, I start robbing and end it off with 1-10 30k steals :)
And I post something like: Get back in my hood in 5 hours, I'm off to bed and you can hit my NC :)

It's going to get robbed anyway, so why not let someone you milk have the "pleasure"?

The only thing that sets me off this tactic is when I hit the NC in real life. Kinda hard staying up 4-5 hours later than normal and keep the 8 hour sync :p