PDA

View Full Version : Additions, Questions, and Concerns on KA Guide

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Our beloved game has attracted many new comers to our lovely forum. I would like to say welcome to all of you. As most of you know, I have written a guide of the basics you would need to know to enhance your game play.

The purpose of this thread is to collect more information that I have missed, or my fellow forum mates would like to see added. Information that would have helped you if I had included it.

Feel free to post all questions or concerns on the actual guide itself, any and all additions can be made here when the thread gets big enough I will incorporate the information I find logical into the guide. Please try to stay on topic :)

Thanks in advance,
Ghost

enahs1
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
My question is... WE NEED A KA EVENT NOW!!! ;) when will events be out for KA

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 05:36 PM
My question is... WE NEED A KA EVENT NOW!!! ;) when will events be out for KA

I honestly have no idea, perhaps this isn't clear for some. I am not part of the Funzio Staff, I don't have all the answers, I am just a forum member who happens to enjoy this game and is good at it, and I have picked up a lot of information while playing.

Only the Developers know when they feel an event is ready for KA perhaps its in the works?

enahs1
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Oh I know your not a funzio staff member and you can't answer the question. But I want an event

Futon
05-11-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna read through and see if I find anything.

-I think it would be nice if you listed the starting stat/skill points at level 1. And maybe list your own to give someone an idea of how a proper player should be stat building. I know it's a preference thing but when i first started i just winged it and i have random points everywhere (most in strength now) and i don't know how many i put where. Also i've heard mixed reviews of some people starting with 5 stamina and others with 10.

-You can update the max level to 75.

-The importance of not rushing your ally count. What i mean is a lot of people (including myself) make the mistake of adding to many allies that they can't really keep up with, that you should level your ally count gradually to keep up with your units/equipment. And that if you do find yourself in a bad spot that lowering your ally count is a safe way to catch back up.

-One thing you taught me in a different thread is the importance of farming hero equipment on the furthest available map. Before you told me that (indirectly) i was using a weapon with half the stats of what i ended up farming from the last available map.

-Something Freekizh taught me that i didn't understand before was the importance of your kingdom's economy. Now i make sure to always have a building upgrading, a building under construction, an expansion in construction, and my vault under expansion. My economy has grown drastically over the last week because of this advise and i wish i had known about it from day one.

- You might put something in there about known bugs so people don't freak out about them.

-Another thing i messed up really bad was I attacked blindly for my first like 700 battles. I simply just didn't know you could look up stats, I eventually figured it out on my own (why aren't they just listed on the battle page) but if you talked about it, might save some people pain. My win-loss is sloppy as hell now.

It's a really good guide either way :D

Ghost818
05-12-2012, 12:42 AM
@Futon, great suggestions bro it helps me feel like I'm in your shoes.

@EVERYONE else, keep em comin!

P4TR1C14N
05-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't change too much in your guide Ghost. It's a beginners guide and covers well what a beginner needs to know.

The remarks Futon made are an added value nevertheless :).

PS: I noticed today by using the 'kingdom planner', that the game is showing me a wrong hourly income. I need to investigate futher, but it might be due to the Cottage with it's 0.33 hourly load. I got a diff of 30 on a total of 2160 hourly income. Not that it destroys the whole concept, but i like perfect things :)

Ghost818
05-12-2012, 11:33 PM
The Kingdom Planner is just an estimate, it might be a littttle off, but always make sure you put your info correctly.

Is this it? No one thinks there is info missing from the guide?

Freekizh
05-12-2012, 11:48 PM
The Kingdom Planner is just an estimate, it might be a littttle off, but always make sure you put your info correctly.

Is this it? No one thinks there is info missing from the guide?

Pretty pictures? :) I like pictures.. Like this guide

http://www.bbgsite.com/socialgames/content/kingdom-age/guide/kingdom-age-guide.shtml

Otherwise keeping it basic like it is and not make it too complicated as it is a beginners guide.

custos
05-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Add the info that money buildings can only be raided when they have uncollected gold sitting in them. So collecting (and immediately spending or vaulting) gold as soon as it's available will reduce raid losses.

JimCrow
05-13-2012, 08:05 PM
that's a great idea custos

candii
04-18-2013, 10:12 AM
I've searched the forums and no luck. i have some questions.

why sometimes when i buy weapons or armor or units, do my stats actually decrease? i understand why the stats might not go up the full amount, or not at all, but i cant figure out why they would decline. I always only buy the best stat unit or armor available. for example, I just bought the heavy battle axe (21/14) and LOST about 400/300 a/d

candii
04-20-2013, 08:48 AM
can anyone help?