PDA

View Full Version : MW Update Ruined My Game ( DEVS NEEDED )

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 03:27 PM
I downloaded the update, and it wiped my game completely when I opened it back up (except I still had the same expansions, THATS IT). It said to delete app, then reinstall it. After doing so, I opened it back up, SAME THING. I deleted and reinstalled THREE times now, nothing different. Everything gone, even buildings, level, cash, and I'm in the tutorial somehow...

Here's the pics.. Hope a DEV reads this, can't get to the help screen to contact support in MW app.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q33ho1.png
YAY! level 1!!!! -____-

Here's my beautiful base after the update:
http://i46.tinypic.com/210ncxs.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/33139sg.png
Notice how the freakin building is LOCKED! ahahahah, can't even do the F***ing tutorial...

So yeah... Please read this Devs... My invite code is in my signature if that helps.

War Priest
05-11-2012, 03:35 PM
That happened to me once but after I reopened the app everything was back to normal.

Corsair
05-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah you don't even have the default grunt, something is seriously wrong there. The To (null) shows there is some DB info missing. Looks like an installation issue. Maybe try uninstall, reboot, reinstall?

Crime City Mark
05-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Should probably e-mail support@funzio.com about this since we don't respond to "Devs Please Respond" posts.

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Should probably e-mail support@funzio.com about this since we don't respond to "Devs Please Respond" posts.

Except you just did.

JohnnyR
05-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Except you just did.

lol, I had to hold my fingers back from typing this same thing. ;-P Figured it wasn't a good idea to piss off one of our game developers who thankfully stops by every now and then.

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 10:50 PM
lol, I had to hold my fingers back from typing this same thing. ;-P Figured it wasn't a good idea to piss off one of our game developers who thankfully stops by every now and then.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I wasn't being mean, but having fun and hopefully Mark won't think bad of me at all. /me hugs crime city mark.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I got home, tried reinstalling it. Didn't work. Deleted, TRIED AGAIN. this time it is all good. weird... annoying... relieved...

So, case closed. RANDOM QUESTION: it said new buildings were released. i couldn't find any. what buildings??

Luke7676
05-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I got home, tried reinstalling it. Didn't work. Deleted, TRIED AGAIN. this time it is all good. weird... annoying... relieved...

So, case closed. RANDOM QUESTION: it said new buildings were released. i couldn't find any. what buildings??

I haven't noticed any new buildings but then again I haven't looked lol. But I never got a pop up saying anything about new things

Hellstorm
05-11-2012, 11:16 PM
A lot of things got messed up with this update... My units die like cheap shiz flies. I'm off to defensive play all the way, no attacking for me anymore that for sure. Devs, give me my 150k valor back that I lost in a peroid of one month.

Bronson
05-11-2012, 11:17 PM
You was lucky there Draino you nearly lost months worth of not doing anything lol

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
You was lucky there Draino you nearly lost months worth of not doing anything lol

+1 that was pretty funny... haha

Buggs1a
05-12-2012, 05:39 AM
A lot of things got messed up with this update... My units die like cheap shiz flies. I'm off to defensive play all the way, no attacking for me anymore that for sure. Devs, give me my 150k valor back that I lost in a peroid of one month.

I agree. Loss rate is horrifically huuuuuge!!

Buggs1a
05-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Wish they'd lower the dang loss rate.