PDA

View Full Version : Defensive stat display overhaul

Zendfrim
05-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I think it's time for both TRUE statistics of direct attack defense and robbery defense to be displayed instead of this ridiculous false defense number we are all forced to look at on our stat pages. Funzio, you deem us not worthy of knowing your equations and random chance crap but we DO deserve to know our EXACT defense stats, both against direct attacks and robberies. By displaying this information you are not giving away anything, but only giving us the ability to make a reasonable judgment as to wether to attack someone, or not, with a true defensive readout.

Just my five dollars and thirty seven cents. If this has been posted before, I don't care.

Boom
05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Their not gonna tell us no matter what.... Don't even try!

Nicholost
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Think of the flood of tickets they would get from all the confused people claiming their defense just dropped. Then think of all the gold spenders demanding their money back because their gold money buildings don't work as advertised. Ignorance is bliss for the majority of the CC population. Informing them now would seriously upset the majority of CC players since very few actually use the forums and know about actual defense vs. advertised defense.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 02:18 PM
I like the random chance factor or whatever it is... It means, to me, that sometimes the super strong will lose & the super weak can win, rarely, but there is that chance still.

And, I agree with Nicholost... Ignorance is bliss.

Btw, back in the day, your actual def stat used to be shown in those "increase your def to x" goals.