PDA

View Full Version : Excess Cash !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bala82
05-11-2012, 12:53 PM
I am getting point that by the end of the day i have 10-20K cash and no idea what to do with it. I want to bank it since i lose 10% but than i leave wake up tomorrow see what damage is which on most days are all green but occasional gold player certainly know i am good target.

I do need money for the upgrading building but since most upgrade take more than 24 hour i have no choice hold on cash accept any losses RIGHT ?

Any ideas?

Dravak
05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I always banked it , principle of my banking strategy was simple , I do not want to make a rival more powerfull .
Simple as that :p , you give them free , or else you buy advance ahead of planning map missions .

So example I start buying M16 , pickup truck , for missions down the road .

Bala82
05-11-2012, 01:04 PM
What's the the cut off point? 10 K it's not bad but if balance of more 500 K you be crazy to bank

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Any ideas?

buy a bunch of the best defense number weapons for gun, melee, and armor. no matter the price, buy it. after a few days. ill be good and won't need to bank at night. only concern will be gold spender pretty much

Bala82
05-11-2012, 01:08 PM
That's what i been doing past month but when bought 20 of everything you realise you could go higher but since you can't get rid early weapons-they is no point buying 70 Pistols RIGHT?

procsyzarc
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Just bank and be done with it, no matter how strong you think you are now you will have to bank when you level so just get used to losing 10% now.

Just look at payam he was probably the first person to try no banking end game and even with $15,000+ in gold items that didn't work out to well for him

Bala82
05-11-2012, 01:14 PM
They do say in game cash is worthless LOL

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM
They do say in game cash is worthless LOL

you bought 70 pistols??? wtf... dude.. lol. no... no, no, no.

Bala82
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
they is no point buying 70 Pistols RIGHT?

Nope i only bought 20 LOL. I assume you buy best defence weapon that is available at your level :)

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Nope i only bought 20 LOL. I assume you buy best defence weapon that is available at your level :)

best weapons to buy for no banking...

kykboxr
05-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Bala, you've been leveling very fast the last few days. You were at 23 two days ago and now at 27. You have a respectable W/L ratio and have a SOLID defense at over 1.3K. I'd be hard-pressed to see anyone beating you if you slow down. When was the last time someone attacked you and won? Unless it happens frequently, I'd keep the cash.

MaddSkillz
05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
No-banking is a good option. what you have to realize is there will always be someone stronger than you. There was a post a while ago about deciding weather or not to no-bank. The best way to decide is to leave the money out there see how often there are successful attacks. Then calculate the amount lost by the amount you would have lost banking it. And then do whichever hurts the wallet less.(unless ur worried about your W/L ratio)

The best choice is to try to keep the money tied up in upgrades.

I no-banked for quite a while. The only reason why I bank right now is because I am saving for a NC. I just don't want the 300k setbacks. Last thing I what is to become somebody's hourly ATM. 20 million down 20 million to go.

ShawnBB
05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23389-No-Bank-Analysis

Nicholost says everything about the profit and loss by no banking.

Two factors need to be considered are your IpH and defend lose time interval in average.
A 100K IpH player basically is losing 10000 per hour if he banks.
So in average he holds on 3 hours with 1 fight lose, would be his break even point.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Just pretend the 10% fee doesn't exist & bank it away.
lol, works for me. I don't worry my little head about things I can't change.

ShawnBB
05-11-2012, 02:26 PM
No-banking is a good option. what you have to realize is there will always be someone stronger than you. There was a post a while ago about deciding weather or not to no-bank. The best way to decide is to leave the money out there see how often there are successful attacks. Then calculate the amount lost by the amount you would have lost banking it. And then do whichever hurts the wallet less.(unless ur worried about your W/L ratio)

The best choice is to try to keep the money tied up in upgrades.

I no-banked for quite a while. The only reason why I bank right now is because I am saving for a NC. I just don't want the 300k setbacks. Last thing I what is to become somebody's hourly ATM. 20 million down 20 million to go.

Hi:). I'm on my NC plan too. Need 40 more mafia to go... Do you know where to get massive mafia requests?
Forum add me section kinda suck.
No banking so far, will see what happens later on.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi:). I'm on my NC plan too. Need 40 more mafia to go... Do you know where to get massive mafia requests?

Try using the VIP service.

Dorian Gray
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Just pretend the 10% fee doesn't exist & bank it away.
lol, works for me. I don't worry my little head about things I can't change.

I'm with you. :) I've banked since day one.

Babytway
05-11-2012, 04:04 PM
i bank everytime whatever i lose on banking i just take it out on some poor sap who forgot to collect his pirate taverns

MaddSkillz
05-11-2012, 07:18 PM
When I did it I went to the add me section and went down the list and put in every number by hand. Also post your number on our wall in the game. I never did the VIP thing so I can't comment on that.

Beardy
05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Forum add me section kinda suck.
No banking so far, will see what happens later on.

I'll probably get told off for linking this but...

www.crimecitymafiacodes.com/ (http://www.crimecitymafiacodes.com/)

ShawnBB
05-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks all for the help, only need 15 more mafia now! That was damn fast. :)

Bala82
05-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Bala, you've been leveling very fast the last few days. You were at 23 two days ago and now at 27. You have a respectable W/L ratio and have a SOLID defense at over 1.3K. I'd be hard-pressed to see anyone beating you if you slow down. When was the last time someone attacked you and won? Unless it happens frequently, I'd keep the cash.

Well i am planning on slowing down soon once i reach Dominican restaurant than i will put the breaks on and stay at that level for few weeks.

Two losses both gold players :).

joaquim
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Just pick the best upgrade you can afford. Don't worry if it takes more than 24 hrs it will help you save up for the bigger upgrades later.

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 01:57 AM
I am getting point that by the end of the day i have 10-20K cash and no idea what to do with it. I want to bank it since i lose 10% but than i leave wake up tomorrow see what damage is which on most days are all green but occasional gold player certainly know i am good target.

I do need money for the upgrading building but since most upgrade take more than 24 hour i have no choice hold on cash accept any losses RIGHT ?

Any ideas?
Buy more gold.

smokey77
01-14-2015, 02:05 AM
2012 , is that the best you could do ? Disappointing :rolleyes:

Bala82
01-14-2015, 05:43 AM
This brings back memories now i carry 50 million daily and get attacked daily

Dipstik
01-14-2015, 05:47 AM
Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Winnson
01-14-2015, 06:58 AM
My how the game has changed. I got billions and don't bother with banking. Weeeee

Evan1000
01-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Gotta love inflation

I remember making my first million and thought it was one of the greatest achievements in the game.. now I make a billion a week and know I have one of the lowest IPH's in the game

Bala82
01-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

This has got to be one nicest comment you said to me i will treasure it deeply :)

PhantomNine
01-14-2015, 03:27 PM
I enjoy having non bankers on my RL. I attack them and get over 4m without having to leave my hood;()

ghetto69143
01-14-2015, 03:57 PM
I enjoy having non bankers on my RL. I attack them and get over 4m without having to leave my hood;()

Hope all is well in the "3"
24 down in less than 24hs..
Cuban

t12pm
01-14-2015, 04:06 PM

4 mil isn't even worth the effort!

TMI
01-14-2015, 04:58 PM
LMAO at this necro!

Just bank and be done with it, no matter how strong you think you are now you will have to bank when you level so just get used to losing 10% now.

Just look at payam he was probably the first person to try no banking end game and even with $15,000+ in gold items that didn't work out to well for him

Ya, those accomplices SUCK BIG TIME!

Any ideas?

10-20k? Just bank it lol. And why are you losing 10% when banking? You should have gotten free ones GREE has given out. YOU CAMPER. Play the game a bit for those kinds of free mods. smh

SOLID defense at over 1.3K?!?!.
Stop camping. Just get to lvl5 on an LTQ or something like that, you can get those stats with 1 item.

you bought 70 pistols??? wtf... dude.. lol. no... no, no, no.

Pistols won't even bump your stats. Don't even buy 1.

i bank everytime whatever i lose on banking i just take it out on some poor sap who forgot to collect his pirate taverns

Ok, why are you robbing pirate taverns? Rob the LTBs, it's way better payout.

Buy more gold.

^ This. This comment will stand the test of time. Well-played!

TobysPaw
01-14-2015, 05:07 PM
4 mil isn't even worth the effort!

Agreed. Why on earth would you want the XP of 20 attacks to get 4M

Lancelove
01-14-2015, 06:27 PM
TMI you should delete your whole post. Check the starting date of the thread.

Dipstik
01-14-2015, 06:32 PM
You know what "lmao at the necro" means, right?

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 06:32 PM
TMI you should delete your whole post. Check the starting date of the thread.

Please do not attempt to derail threads as that is against the forum rules. Thanks