PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading buildings

xXzach-leeXx
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
I think there should be a max limit on how long buildings take to upgrade. I play modern war every day even on my brakes at work and it's kinda frustrating having to wait three or four days for an upgrade to complete. Or maybe be able to upgrade two at a time. I also think that the cost of gold bars is outrageous. I would to buy special buildings and units but the gold is wat to expensive. If anyone agrees or knows if there is something in the works I would like to hear from you. 720 798 889 for allies or whatever

Hassleham
05-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Tapjoy.......

spectra
05-11-2012, 12:31 PM
It would be nice if the prize for the next event was a unit with the bonus to upgrade 2 buildings at once
Cheers

stricker
05-11-2012, 12:32 PM
...you're more than welcome to blow smoke around here but ultimately it just goes up in the air and becomes part of the smog we all live with now!

@spectra... NOW THAT's a good one!!! what do you say CCMark??? CJ54??? BOOMER??? FIZZ???

Tctiger
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
I know what you mean but half the fun is building the base up when you have got it all you won't have that side of game apart from new content , I am more worried about the constant selling of things to raise cash for upgrades and land , that is a real pain and will slow the process right down as it is one step forward three steps back all the time !

Dr. Dengus
05-11-2012, 03:35 PM
It would be nice if the prize for the next event was a unit with the bonus to upgrade 2 buildings at once
Cheers

I've thought of this before too. Being able to upgrade one money building and one non-money building at the same time would be awesome...but Funzio might not want us to progress through the game that quickly :(