PDA

View Full Version : can people take protected money??

noob
05-11-2012, 11:10 AM
There has been a couple times now that I got my situation report and it states that I lost a lot of money but all my money was in the vault. is there a cheat that people use to steal protected money?

Crime City Mark
05-11-2012, 11:27 AM
People can't take vaulted cash, but depending on the order of events they can take cash from you while you're in the process of vaulting.

Mad
05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
This is noob question. I know my money is safe from attack when it is vaulted. But is it safe when I attack someone and get the snot kicked out of me, like what happened a while back. I lost alot of money (well for me anyway, for others here it would be petty cash), I thought I had vaulted all my money, but it is possible some came due while I was out attacking.

noob
05-11-2012, 11:47 AM
the report stated it happened an hour ago and it was at least 3 hours since I played last. when I got the report I checked the vault and it said I had $0 unprotected and none of my buildings were raided.

Maverick50727
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
This is noob question. I know my money is safe from attack when it is vaulted. But is it safe when I attack someone and get the snot kicked out of me, like what happened a while back. I lost alot of money (well for me anyway, for others here it would be petty cash), I thought I had vaulted all my money, but it is possible some came due while I was out attacking.If all your money is vaulted, your can't lose that in attacks either way. Uncollected money is the same way, that can only be raided up to a max of 60%. Nobody can get uncollected money by attacking you.

However you may make money while attacking others, or they may attack you and lose depositing money for you. If you contiinue to attack and lose or are attacked until that new earned money is vaulted, it can be lost. Vault early vault often!

noob
06-18-2012, 11:48 PM
happened again today.
haven't played since this morning and all money was vaulted. opened up the game and it states I was attacked 7 min ago by jpop and lost $913787. checked the vault and everything was protected.

Mcdoc
06-19-2012, 12:23 AM
happened again today. haven't played since this morning and all money was vaulted. opened up the game and it states I was attacked 7 min ago by jpop and lost $913787. checked the vault and everything was protected.That happens to me sometimes too. No real explanation. Especially when it's like over 90k like that. Usually if I lose $$$ while I'm off it's because someone attacked me, left me 30k then others attacked afterwards and chipped away at that unvaulted cash left behind.

It Was a nice surprise to to see CCM on this thread so late at night :)

Corsair
06-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Actually, this is a thread necro, which is not allowed. Noob, file a support request from in-game and they can investigate and tell you what happened. Probably a timing thing. Sometimes attacks lag for hours. Probably network connectivity or something similar.

Aidan
06-19-2012, 06:41 AM
I vaguely remembered a forum member reporting the same thing here and one of the devs posted saying it was a glitch and they reimbursed him the money bck.