PDA

View Full Version : Different money buildings more difficult to attack?

badvoc0
05-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Does anybody know if there is a 'defence' value for money buildings?..

When I attack a player with a higher (30K) defence than my attack (22K) i seem to be able to rob PT at about 80% success no problem but CA's are more likely to be about 10% success rate,

Anybody else noticed this?

nopenopenope
05-11-2012, 08:16 AM
An unknown amount of defense value exists within money buildings, however the value is quite small. You will generally notice inreased difficulty with robs (all else being equal) if the building has been upgraded to higher levels, generally >7.

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Yes - I have noticed this

Some buildings I can rob successfully and then go to rob a level 3 loft or something and it will fail......really hate that:mad:

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Yeah I've noticed this... there's a player I've been attacking regularly (THOUGH FOR SOME REASON HIS STATS DON'T CHANGE!!! I've robbed him like 10 times and his lost robs is still at 0 wtf)... I can rob his lm no problem but cant touch his italian rest...

nopenopenope
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Yeah I've noticed this... there's a player I've been attacking regularly (THOUGH FOR SOME REASON HIS STATS DON'T CHANGE!!! I've robbed him like 10 times and his lost robs is still at 0 wtf)... I can rob his lm no problem but cant touch his italian rest...

Successfully defended rob attempts are not reflected on the rob win/loss screen unlike fights (a flaw I hate). Only YOUR rob attempts are tracked.

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
The defense values are not unknown, not sure which spreadsheet has them but they are known :) Ill look for it.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Successfully defended rob attempts are not reflected on the rob win/loss screen unlike fights (a flaw I hate). Only YOUR rob attempts are tracked.

WHAT?! REALLY?!?! lame...

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
The defense values are not unknown, not sure which spreadsheet has them but they are known :) Ill look for it.

If you can't find it - maybe we can make a new spreadsheet in case we don't have enough!

Just kidding - I love the spreadsheets:D

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 08:35 AM
So I went through like 10 or so spreadsheets and didnt find it. But I know i've seen it!

nopenopenope
05-11-2012, 08:42 AM
So I went through like 10 or so spreadsheets and didnt find it. But I know i've seen it!

I've never seen such data and I thought I'd seen all the spreadsheets! :) If you ever come across it please share. TY

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM

not true. Let's say someone tries to rob you:

If you LOSE the robbery, it adds to "Fights Lost." If you WIN the robbery, it adds to "Fights won."

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:48 AM

If you LOSE the robbery, it adds to "Fights Lost." If you WIN the robbery, it adds to "Fights won."

Well I've attacked this guy like 10 times over the past few days and I've won almost every time... how come he shows a 0 loss in robberies still?

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 08:50 AM

I don't think this is true bro :/( I may be and probably am wrong though) I know it is that way for attacks, but not sure on robberies. Well at-least for Kingdom Age it doesn't count raids against you in the stats when you are raided, but attacks it does.

EDIT!!!: didnt notice that when you dont successfully defend a robbery it adds to fights lost. It may or may not be true but IDK.

Max Power

Robberies and fights are not the same thing.

Dreno33
Well I've attacked this guy like 10 times over the past few days and I've won almost every time... how come he shows a 0 loss in robberies still?

i just told you. it adds to FIGHTS LOST, not robberies

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Robberies and fights are not the same thing.

yes i know this, lol. But that's where they add it. Check for yourself. Write your fights lost, and keep track when the next person robs you. it will go up.

Max Power
05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
yes i know this, lol. But that's where they add it. Check for yourself. Write your fights lost, and keep track when the next person robs you. it will go up.

I have not noticed that. It would be more trouble than I care to check, but that makes no sense. If I rob somebody and I lose, it goes in robberies lost. If somebody robs somebody and I lose, it goers into fights lost?

Somebody verify this, I don't lose enough robberies to do it myself.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I have not noticed that. It would be more trouble than I care to check, but that makes no sense. If I rob somebody and I lose, it goes in robberies lost. If somebody robs somebody and I lose, it goers into fights lost?

Somebody verify this, I don't lose enough robberies to do it myself.

i could but I tried scrolling for it in my newsfeed and it was too long ago, sorry.

Max Power
05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
I am really not sure you can verify this at all, I think you might be seeing multiple fights lost showing up in your lost column. If someone fights and beats you ten times in a row it will show up once in your news feed but 10 times in your fights lost column. Since you can never really tell how many times they attacked you, how can you seperate fights lost from robs lost showing up in your fights column?

Since it makes no sense, I am going to assume you are mistaken. That's the safest route to go....LOL!

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Well - this guy I've been hitting over and over again and winning... has 0 lost fights and 0 lost robberies...

blondealex
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I keep a close watch on my fights lost, and getting robbed has no bearing at all on attacks lost or robberies lost.

Ghost is right, there is a sheet somewhere, I'll look for it as well.

Dravak
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I don't think so dreno , cause my lost statistic only goes up when I lose a fight, not when I lose to somebody robbing me , same for oppenents , cause am hitting enough LM or other junk during rivalries .
There loses would go trough the roof .

Only had 6 succesfull robberies attempts on me this week , and tons of green , my statistic didn't change. on loses .

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I just robbed a guy, went to my hood and then right back to his hood to refresh his data and there was no increase in fights lost.

I will take a pic of my stats when i go to bed here in a minute and check when i get up but this doesn't sound accurate at all.

Ive read on here that some people take screen pics every night for various reasons. I would think an issue like this would have been discovered and mentioned before.

Just doesn't seem right. I only have 122 fights lost but have had to have been successfully robbed and beaten in fights more than that in my 143 lvl's if they are combined. I'm good but I'm not that good.

dudeman
05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Since it makes no sense, I am going to assume you are mistaken. That's the safest route to go....LOL!
+1ghdyjtfjtiyutvghjgdgagesttjryjfuyjyjf

blondealex
05-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I found the chart on one of the files on my computer, so made a google doc. This sheet was from Feb so it hasn't been updated with newer buildings, but gives an idea on most.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSFL18apoWydERZMFNvYXhwZVpDNTd2MUQ1d2t4b Gc#gid=1

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
I've only ever had two RED posts in my newsfeed. Both gold spenders. The first time, it said this guy ROBBED me. I lost a total of 1.3k. My Fights Lost went from 0 to 3. I rechecked, it still said he Robbed me. Nothing about attacking me as well. Then about 4 days ago, this guy named Michael attacked me, went up to 5 Fights Lost.

Since apparently it doesn't affect Fights Lost as CS went out to check, how the hell did it go up? I kept an eye out on it bc i was rocking a perfect score until then.

Oh and btw, MANY people have unsuccessfully robbed me and my Fights Won has increased as well. My robberies win/loss both still say 0.

This still doesn't make sense to me now...

blondealex
05-11-2012, 10:35 AM
There might be a glitch in your news feed.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
There might be a glitch in your news feed.

Yeah maybe...

OR!!! he robbed AND attacked me! but still, for some reason, showed up as one post...

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 10:42 AM

Not true... All my fights lost are from fights lost, not from robberies or I would have a gazillion-jillion fights lost.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Not true... All my fights lost are from fights lost, not from robberies or I would have a gazillion-jillion fights lost.

keep reading down, haha. we've est this and are moving on to the next issue. still some things that don't make sense

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 10:47 AM
keep reading down, haha. we've est this and are moving on to the next issue. still some things that don't make sense

Yeah, read down, put in my 2cents :p

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Dreno- What is there to make sense of?
How fights & robs are added to the win/loss stat is one of the most obvious things in CC.

Building def... That is another story.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Dreno- What is there to make sense of?
How fights & robs are added to the win/loss stat is one of the most obvious things in CC.

Whether you win/lose a robbery against you, its NOT added to the robberies. so no, that doesn't make sense. It works "normal" for Fights, not robberies. Also, I've noticed my Fights Won increasing after a post saying someone tried to rob me. How does that make sense?

Building def... That is another story.

so true

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Whether you win/lose a robbery against you, its NOT added to the robberies. so no, that doesn't make sense.

Ok, but that is the way Funzio programmed the game... only your failed robberies count on your rob loss profile stats.

It makes sense to me because I am not losing a robbery when someone robs me successfully. I'm losing a collection, not a rob. Does that make more sense?

I guess, maybe, Funzio could have created a stat for success/fail collections... Idk.

Also, I've noticed my Fights Won increasing after a post saying someone tried to rob me. How does that make sense?
That was either a glitch or not reading the post & stat correctly. I doubt it will happen again or to anyone else. If it does, maybe a support ticket is in order.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:15 AM
That was either a glitch or not reading the post & stat correctly. I doubt it will happen again or to anyone else. If it does, maybe a support ticket is in order.

hey i don't mind it increasing my Fights WON, as long as it doesn't increase my Fights LOST, haha

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 11:31 AM
hey i don't mind it increasing my Fights WON, as long as it doesn't increase my Fights LOST, haha

Cha! I hear that! lol! :D

dudeman
05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Ok, so here's my 5¢ on the profile robbery stats (went up from 2¢ because Canada doesn't make pennies anymore).

1) Weak players would absolutely destroy the good looking stats of players they can't beat if every failed robbery against you was reflected in your profile.

2) If a successful robbery against you counted as a failed robbery attempt on your stats, every full collection would count as a robbery win. That makes no sense!

Regarding robbery losses appearing as fight losses, I have to strongly disagree. My fight losses only increase when someone has successfully attacked me, or if I attack someone I know I shouldn't be attacking. Robberies shown in red only cost me 60%+explosives consumed, and the only stat that changes from lost robberies is my defense stat which is affected by explosives consumption.

nopenopenope
05-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Whether you win/lose a robbery against you, its NOT added to the robberies. so no, that doesn't make sense. It works "normal" for Fights, not robberies. Also, I've noticed my Fights Won increasing after a post saying someone tried to rob me. How does that make sense?

And that brings us back to post #5 before you started all this :) deja vu is a killer!

emcee
05-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Just went back to my tortoise guide posting which details my stats.

On my level 58 account the stats as of Jan 10 were

Level: 24
Jobs completed: 687
Fights won: 327
Fights lost: 95
Robberies won: 292
Robberies lost: 56

Now its
Jobs completed: 3209
Fights won: 715
Fights lost: 96
Robberies won: 9331
Robberies lost: 56

I am 99.9% sure that the last 'loss' activity on this account was from a successful robbery attempt on my hood.

You will also notice that fights won has more than doubled. I hardly attack players. Usually when I do its due to a misclick.
I like to maximize my respect to experience ratio so almost always rob. So its pretty clear to me that robbery attempts on your hood are reflected in your fight stats.

Burn
05-12-2012, 03:35 AM
I found the chart on one of the files on my computer, so made a google doc. This sheet was from Feb so it hasn't been updated with newer buildings, but gives an idea on most.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSFL18apoWydERZMFNvYXhwZVpDNTd2MUQ1d2t4b Gc#gid=1

Excellent. Didn't realise Empire Theatre paid out 5 R for 2 Exp.

Whip88
05-12-2012, 07:59 AM
To answer your original question in regards to, do money buildings have a base defense?

Is yes they do I looked at the game data it says each building has a base def from 1 to 10 I believe, as I didn't look at all of them can't be sure and I would suggest it is used as a multiplier I think UC's were 7 but I don't know the algorithm.

Plux
05-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Doesn't observation help ;)

nopenopenope
05-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that I've verified successfully-defended robs DO NOT count toward your fight/rob W/L stats, but you gain 1XP for each just like with defensive fight wins. Only way stats change defensively is for winning attacks.

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 07:37 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that I've verified successfully-defended robs DO NOT count toward your fight/rob W/L stats, but you gain 1XP for each just like with defensive fight wins. Only way stats change defensively is for winning attacks.

ok sweet. they might be combining posts then. my first loss ever (0 to 3) showed up in my newsfeed as robbed. maybe they combined the two, same for winning

nopenopenope
05-15-2012, 07:47 AM
ok sweet. they might be combining posts then. my first loss ever (0 to 3) showed up in my newsfeed as robbed. maybe they combined the two, same for winning

Yes that is correct. Not all successfully defended fights/robs are reflected in the news feed if they are consecutive. They will usually post separately if the villain is 50/50 with W-L-W-L-W-L.

Dreno33
05-15-2012, 07:48 AM
wish i knew that before we hijacked this one thread for 5 pages about it, lol

dudeman
05-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Yes that is correct. Not all successfully defended fights/robs are reflected in the news feed if they are consecutive. They will usually post separately if the villain is 50/50 with W-L-W-L-W-L.

Hasn't that been common knowledge around here for months? In your news all consecutive wins/losses rare listed as one entry, and robberies and attacks are always separate. If you want to verify that, ask someone to attack you then rob your LM once, and do that 3 times. Or do that to some random person and wait for them to whine about how you flooded their news page.

nopenopenope
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
IMO, yes. In Dreno's, no. :) I was only trying to educate the others on XP gained defensively in the prior post.