PDA

View Full Version : Gold.

RAMBONE
05-11-2012, 07:06 AM
This may be a silly question, but is there anyway to get gold besides paying for it?

Feng1234
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Yes through tap joy. There is a earn free gold bar under add funds section in your game. For ios as least but not sure about androids.

AppleMacGuy
05-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Tapjoy - download free or paid apps to acquire gold. On iPad there is a direct link on 'Add Funds' page but not on iPhone - no idea what the deal is on Android. In any case you can just visit Tapjoy, register add CC as a favoutite app and see what downloads it gives you.

Daniel2115
05-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Tapjoy - download free or paid apps to acquire gold. On iPad there is a direct link on 'Add Funds' page but not on iPhone - no idea what the deal is on Android. In any case you can just visit Tapjoy, register add CC as a favoutite app and see what downloads it gives you.

Don't have it on my iPad, I emailed funzio about it and they told me no such button exist lol

dudeman
05-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Don't have it on my iPad, I emailed funzio about it and they told me no such button exist lol

They sometimes have no clue what exists and what doesn't. They are famous for "oversights".

That button DOES exist, but for some inexplicable reason not everyone has it.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:37 AM

I can download tapjoy as a separate APP on my android and it gives more free gold options. There may be such and app on your ipad. If not - you can try and access tapjoy through a web browser (as the app technically runs on the webbrowser). It will show you a list of all the games you have downloaded, then you click on the game you'd like to earn free gold for and then it will give you the options. I've collected about 80 gold.

AppleMacGuy
05-11-2012, 08:38 AM

No worries, just register directly at Tapjoy as per previous :)

RAMBONE
05-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the info... I don't have the button but I went to tapjoy and got some gold :)