PDA

View Full Version : Game is getting buggy

dirtyred
05-11-2012, 06:08 AM
When I open the game some of my buildings dont show. It locks up almost all the time when trying to visit others hoods. I have a good wifi connection.

Id like to delete and reinstall. I have spent about $20 weapons and dont want to lose them. If I reinstall to the same mobile device will I keep my hood or start over?

Thanks

dudeman
05-11-2012, 06:10 AM
You won't lose anything if you delete and re-install. All your information is stored on the server.

dirtyred
05-11-2012, 06:11 AM
You won't lose anything if you delete and re-install. All your information is stored on the server.

Thank you dudeman

Dravak
05-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Do you have a funzio ID ? if not make sure you make that first .
Including the optional email .

Then shutdown the app and restart again , to check if that ID has been passed on to the server .

If so then you are good to go , can delete the AP and redownload it , in case of problems you can use ingame support.
To ask them to transfer the game or reinstate it , based on usernumber and funzio ID.

dudeman
05-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Then shutdown the app and restart again , to check if that ID has been passed on to the server .

If so then you are good to go , can delete the AP and redownload it , in case of problems you can use ingame support.
To ask them to transfer the game or reinstate it , based on usernumber and funzio ID.

That's a good idea. I always forget about Funzio ID. I don't even know if I have one or not! Lol.

dirtyred
05-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Ok thanks for the additional info