PDA

View Full Version : How do you report a cheater?

Castun
05-11-2012, 05:56 AM
So, as the title suggests, how do you report a cheater these days? I know you used to be able to e-mail it to mobile@funzio.com but it got bounced back as an inactive e-mail. So now I'm not really sure the proper way to do so.

Found a guy at my level who has $500 billion worth of high level vehicles, weapons, & buildings, yet only has a $45k/hour income. There's no way he could have just bought cash with real life currency either, because that equals millions to get that much.

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 05:58 AM
So, as the title suggests, how do you report a cheater these days? I know you used to be able to e-mail it to mobile@funzio.com but it got bounced back as an inactive e-mail. So now I'm not really sure the proper way to do so.

Found a guy at my level who has $500 billion worth of high level vehicles, weapons, & buildings, yet only has a $45k/hour income. There's no way he could have just bought cash with real life currency either, because that equals millions to get that much.

The new one is support@funzio.com

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 05:58 AM
edit- Double post, disregard

MaDrAvEr
05-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Honestly i dont c why ppl would wanna cheat, it would take away the whole purpose of playing the game. I love having to build my hood, economy n stats bit by bit cos its strategic! Thts the reason i play.................also to rob ppl blind if they hav lower stats than me mwahahahahahahahah 

Castun
05-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Thank you very much!

i need muney
05-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Bookmarked