PDA

View Full Version : Event Logging

white frog
05-11-2012, 05:09 AM
I have created a nice little tool for logging your event progress. It will be in the next release of the "All-in-One" spreadsheet, but I thought I'd go ahead and get it out there as a stand alone before the next event starts for whoever wants to beta test it. Here is the link:

http://code.google.com/p/eventlog/downloads/list

Enjoy!

QPR
05-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Nice one White Frog !

Feng1234
05-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Thanks wf!

white frog
05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
It's pretty easy to use, but please remember that this is BETA testing... I would love any feedback you guys have! Maybe features you would like that aren't included! I don't really play the events all the way through (the most I've ever gotten is the 7), so I'm not sure what everyone would want on a sheet like this!

koma
05-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Good. Its need to add: (free, cash, gold) options. Also would be good if it will count total gold which was spend (included gold spent on timer reset).

AppleMacGuy
05-11-2012, 05:43 AM
It's pretty easy to use, but please remember that this is BETA testing... I would love any feedback you guys have! Maybe features you would like that aren't included! I don't really play the events all the way through (the most I've ever gotten is the 7), so I'm not sure what everyone would want on a sheet like this!

Thanks for doing that. :D

I'd say what's missing is the ability to track to open type, i.e. whether an open was made using cash or gold (ignore the free option, it's pointless), and also whether any gold resets were used. Being able to track gold spend might important for those players who, for example, might place a ceiling on the amount of gold they will use for any given event.

white frog
05-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Do gold resets and opens, as well as the cash option, cost the same for everyone regardless of level?

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 06:08 AM
Do gold resets and opens, as well as the cash option, cost the same for everyone regardless of level?

Yup, 15 gold bars

white frog
05-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Okay... working on this now.. should have it up soon! Thanks for the feedback!

TRAZ
05-11-2012, 06:15 AM

Cash option depends on player level

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 06:22 AM
Cash option depends on player level

Thanks for clarifying, I missed that.

kykboxr
05-11-2012, 06:32 AM
*Golf clap*

Nicely done Frog

Bruce_law
05-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks for this one, certainly i will use it in the next event.

white frog
05-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Okay guys... New and updated version up now! Please check it out and let me know what you think!
I changed a few things, added a few things. Mainly the requested items...
I also created a "variable" entry at the top to input the Gold Option cost, $ Option cost, and reset cost. I did this for 2 reasons.. firstly because the $ option is different for different levels, and I also thought it might prevent me from having to redo the formulas if Funzio/Gree decide to change the costs in future events!

Same download page (it's in my signature).. the old files have been removed.

white frog
05-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Anyone had a chance to play with the new version yet?

Spartacus
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
White Frog, you're amazing!