PDA

View Full Version : A Cry for help

Buggs1a
05-10-2012, 11:38 PM
I guess this is a cry for help.

I'm so bored and lonely, depressed, cry a bunch, up all night. I pray and spend time with Jesus sometimes, of course not enough. I'm sad and ready to cry almost all the time, even on meds.

I watch some tv and play video games on my ps3 and Xbox 360. Right now Battlefield 3 on my 360. So I get real bored. I feel I need to go outside at night and walk my driveway back and forth. It's 75-100 yards to the street, so I just pace it. It's nice out at night being dark and more quiet then daytime. I really really wish I had some friends that I could hang with at night but I don't have any that I can. I don't work being on SSI disability with my, Tourette syndrome, Aspergers syndrome, depression, anxiety, I forget what else, lol. I'm fine mostly, just certain stuff can affect me. No one would know I have these issues unless I tell them so that's good.

It's hard as hoot for me to be patient to wait for money buildings to collect. I love these games and I do think they can be addicting to some people. For me, I don't think I am, but dunno.

I have emailed Funzio asking if I could be on their beta team for MW AND CC. I am free to spend lots of time helping Funzio and right now am on a Cisco beta team for the last few years testing routers and stuff. Great fun and experience.

I'm not sure what to say. I guess I just wanted to write this to open up to everyone here about myself and make new friends. I'm bored so writing this gives me something to do for a few minutes.

With my special circumstances I think it would be great to help Funzio and be part of their iOS and android beta teams. I have experience and free time, plus I genuinely want to help and serve Funzio. Even though they have told me their beta team might be full, I wish they would accept my offer considering my experience with Cisco, my genuine desire to serve them and my special circumstances.

May Jesus truly bless all of you and everyone at Funzio for sure. May Jesus love all of you, bless you, protect you and take care of you all.

Joe

Thunder Child
05-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Flan! Someone needs a chat with you.... Flan!

Luke7676
05-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey what's up joe. You can look me up on live if you want. I play all the time. Gamer tag is in my profile.

Buggs1a
05-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Flan! Someone needs a chat with you.... Flan!

Lol, what do you mean?

Buggs1a
05-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Hey what's up joe. You can look me up on live if you want. I play all the time. Gamer tag is in my profile.

Thanks Luke. My live name is same as my forum, buggs1a.

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Lol, what do you mean?IMHO, there is only one person who has the ability to help you. His name is Flan.... have a chat with him, and I'm sure your problems will soon go away.

Copenhagen
05-11-2012, 12:23 AM
@ Joe, glad that you have your faith to deal with all those challenges. Maybe you could spend some time creating your forum avatar. Truly hope for the best for you. God bless you, man.

Hellstorm
05-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Nice geasture copenhagen. Cheers n God bless you

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 12:53 AM
IMHO, there is only one person who has the ability to help you. His name is Flan.... have a chat with him, and I'm sure your problems will soon go away.

I still don't get it. Please elaborate :)

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 12:55 AM
@ Joe, glad that you have your faith to deal with all those challenges. Maybe you could spend some time creating your forum avatar. Truly hope for the best for you. God bless you, man.

Aww :). Hmm my Avatar. I just had a thought but no idea how to draw it. I just had another thought. I think it'd be cool to draw it in Bryce or something. I'd try anyhow.

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I still don't get it. Please elaborate :)Rather not. Getting the feeling I got this one wrong. Too used to taking the piss... my bad!

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Rather not. Getting the feeling I got this one wrong. Too used to taking the piss... my bad!

Man now you got me all confused. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You could pm me and tell me there.
Uh, huh uh huh huh ugh, , uh, huhuh. Not you Thunder, I'm just saying to be silly willy.

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Can of worms....

Mcdoc
05-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Can of worms....I think what he is trying to say is that you said "bored" - and if Flan gets on your thread - your will cry for boredom.

Now on the other hand - my sick quick response to your very long post is "they got pills for that" which is my sarcastic response to anything people mention that could have that funny remark as an answer - kinda like "Thats what SHE said" - but in this case - we have well documented that there is NO pill or cream that can cure you once you've been infected by Flan -LoL

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Well I already have medicine.

And about flan. It seems like people make fun of him. Playing or not it's not right Nd I wish people would tone that down a little. I do think some stuff is funny to be honest. I just don't want flan to take anything personally or be offended. I feel for him in a way though. One thing I do wish for is for flan to have a bit better grammer if possible. All I mean is to have punctuation instead of run on sentences. That'd make it easier to read.

Sigh.

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Well I already have medicine. And about flan. It seems like people make fun of him. Playing or not it's not right Nd I wish people would tone that down a little. I do think some stuff is funny to be honest. I just don't want flan to take anything personally or be offended. I feel for him in a way though. One thing I do wish for is for flan to have a bit better grammer if possible. All I mean is to have punctuation instead of run on sentences. That'd make it easier to read. Sigh.You're growing on me, Buggs!

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
You're growing on me, Buggs!

I am???? Which part of you??? Lol, he ha huh ugh hu. Kinda doing a B&B here.

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
I am???? Which part of you??? Lol, he ha huh ugh hu. Kinda doing a B&B here.Very good! lol

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Yaaaay. I made a funny lol.

LuLu:)
05-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi Buggs,
Sorry you're feeling so depressed. Lots of friendly people here to chat with, we get little crazy but harmless and entertaining.
Glad to see you have your faith, Keep praying! Read the word and pray some more. Then forum:D

Bronson
05-11-2012, 08:01 AM
If you want cheering up start a new thread entitled "Bronson's Best Bits" and no I don't mean that bit as all ages can read the forum lol

Basically just find all 1000+ posts I have ever made and post them in one long thread you will be laughing for weeks!!!

LuLu:)
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
If you want cheering up start a new thread entitled "Bronson's Best Bits" and no I don't mean that bit as all ages can read the forum lol

Basically just find all 1000+ posts I have ever made and post them in one long thread you will be laughing for weeks!!!

I seriously think this should be done!!

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
I seriously think this should be done!!DON'T, please! We'll never ever hear the last of it!

Bronson
05-11-2012, 08:33 AM
DON'T, please! We'll never ever hear the last of it!

You would love it TC half the jokes are about you,you would be immortalised!!!

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 08:35 AM
You would love it TC half the jokes are about you,you would be immortalised!!!Check out the avatar - I already am immortal!

Bronson
05-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Check out the avatar - I already am immortal!

Lol I was thinking about putting in even more immortalised but couldn't be bothered. We have well and truly hijacked this thread sorry buggs!!

Aidan
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM
The dumb dude selling dump seems to be following TC around. I wonder why

Thunder Child
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM
The dumb dude selling dump seems to be following TC around. I wonder whyHe knew you'd be following!

Bronson
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM
The dumb dude selling dump seems to be following TC around. I wonder why

How long are his posts aswell! If your gonna spam atleast make it short FFS

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Ya, hijacking threads, :(

stricker
05-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Ya, hijacking threads, :(

HEY!!! THAT'S MY JOB!!!

(tol... i know cheifer... forum guidelines say no posting all in caps!!! that's why i included this for you all in lower case... =p)

spectra
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi Joe

Nice to "meet" you

Here you will find tons ofr friends, nad for sure will have a laugh with some of the silly things that go on in here.

I always say that sometimes we look at life in a very complicated way when thing are much simpler

Here is a fun sort of joke for all whom wish to participate, and remember the main idea of this "joke" or "questions" is to see life in a simpler way.

it will be a set of 4 questions, post your answers and I will give the answer in 1 hour and post the 2nd questions

I hoe Joe you have fun with this

here we go

question 1
How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

Buggs1a
05-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Hi Joe

Nice to "meet" you

Here you will find tons ofr friends, nad for sure will have a laugh with some of the silly things that go on in here.

I always say that sometimes we look at life in a very complicated way when thing are much simpler

Here is a fun sort of joke for all whom wish to participate, and remember the main idea of this "joke" or "questions" is to see life in a simpler way.

it will be a set of 4 questions, post your answers and I will give the answer in 1 hour and post the 2nd questions

I hoe Joe you have fun with this

here we go

question 1
How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

I need a social life, but it's a lot harder to make friends then one might think. The kind of friends I would want for friends that is.

Seems like fun, the QnA thingy.
Answer--- uh, huh? Hmmm, ugh, huh, uh huh, hmmm, gmgmgm, no clue. Can't even think of anything creative funny or anything at all.

Ok, after looking, you don't have to go on with these 4 questions. Think of something that aint online, :)

Buggs1a
05-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Just a bump, but update I guess too.
I'm still forlorn, lol, I don't get that word. I'm still sad etc, big time. However here's the best part, but also the hardest part. I do better emotionally when I obey Jesus with a huge problem I have. And this is an extreme struggle and the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. But I'm still way down when I obey Jesus, but slightly better overall. Man. Love Jesus so much.

I'm not trying to. Go religious on here. However Jesus is not religion. It seems anything spiritual people call religion, but that's incorrect. Religion is everything false and everything not Jesus. Christianity is just a relationship with another person, Jesus. Everything else is religion.

Anyhow look what. I just said and did, lol. I'll try not to go like that.

Modern War is just so cool. And with my free time, basically all my time is free, I so wish Funzio accepted me on the beta team. I could help them and serve them so well.

Buggs1a
05-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Dang it. I hate typing on phones and tablets. I. Also hate there not being an auto save when I a typing a post.

I just spent a good little bit typing a post and it was really good. All gone. Stupid safari on my new iPad 3 reloaded this page and I lost it all. I don't know what happened and I ain't about to try and remember what I was typing.

Buggs1a
05-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Man oh man am I down today. Started getting teary eyed a few minutes ago and jjust feel like crud. I'm getting tired so I know that's part of this.

I been up since 11:30pm last night and it's 8:31 am now. I'm waiting till a home theater store opens to go give them back the demo I have and get my brand new receiver for upstairs. No biggy though. Wish I could buy something for myself.

It's sunny, in the 70s today I think. Got to about 81* yesterday.

Waiting for an email from Funzio test thingy. Looking forward to that big time. I'm kinda impatient though for it. Just a tiny bit.

I'm on a beta team for hardware with Cisco and emailed my go to guy about some wifi problems a couple days ago and haven't heard back yet. No biggy.

I kinda was thinking about getting a B&W computer speaker when I go to the shop today. It's $499 and I'd connect it via USB to my 32gb 4th generation retina iPod touch and new iPad 3 for audio withi modrn war, kingdom age and crime city. Much better then iPod and iPad speaker. But probably won't get it.

Aidan
05-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Why dont you get yourself Diablo 3..

Buggs1a
05-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Don't know anything about Diablo games and I know that won't make me happy in general. Although I think I would probably enjoy it. I've heard of it, but forget what it is and stuff. I think it's a pc game.

I love games on my home theater on the big screen and pretty awesome 5.1 sound.

I know that Jesus is the only way. I get my joy and happiness from Him. I just don't do what I should to like as they say, fill my hearts empty spot. It's filled ith Jesus, but I don't know the words to use for exactly what I mean. And a social life would help too, :)

Aidan
05-15-2012, 09:02 AM
In that case why dont you go out and socialize? Hit the Local bar, join some clubs, go to cinema and invite random girls to watch movie with you. Join a charity and do charity work. I'm sure Jesus will approve and want you to do all the things that i said.

spectra
05-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Don't know anything about Diablo games and I know that won't make me happy in general. Although I think I would probably enjoy it. I've heard of it, but forget what it is and stuff. I think it's a pc game.

I love games on my home theater on the big screen and pretty awesome 5.1 sound.

I know that Jesus is the only way. I get my joy and happiness from Him. I just don't do what I should to like as they say, fill my hearts empty spot. It's filled ith Jesus, but I don't know the words to use for exactly what I mean. And a social life would help too, :)
The game STARCRAFT is really great to play
you can still find the first 2 installments in a box set for about $20 inplaces like walmart, future shop. etc
then if you like it, you can continue with Starcraft wings of liberty (the sequel)
they are fun to play, can play online or solo
Cheers

Buggs1a
05-15-2012, 01:01 PM
In that case why dont you go out and socialize? Hit the Local bar, join some clubs, go to cinema and invite random girls to watch movie with you. Join a charity and do charity work. I'm sure Jesus will approve and want you to do all the things that i said.

Jesus doesn't approve of bars and clubs. I doubt it.
As I mentioned before, it's a lot harder to make friends that i would want for friends and to socialize then one might think.

I'm ok in general, just have lots of moments and some last awhile.

I'm so bored though.

Aidan
05-15-2012, 01:28 PM
I wasnt talking bout that kind of clubs. Was talking bout social local clubs, like gamers club, martial arts, something like that. Bout making friends, i think you need to relax a bit. Just make friends with everybody. Stop puting a barrier on making friends. Obviously nobody is perfect and that includes you. So you need to focus on the goods of a person rather than the negatives. You'll cerish and appreciates life better with that kind of approach. God loves all his people, black, white, bad, good doesnt matter.

Buggs1a
05-15-2012, 02:02 PM
I would love Martial Arts, no moola. I've always wanted to learn since I was in my teens.
I realized the clubs after posted lol. Kinda lol anyhow.
I don't put a barrier out there. I'm talking about a certain kind of friend and crowd I would want. And Jesus doesn't approve of being in the wrong crowd. And here, it's harder then one might think to find friends. Specially with my issues and how I don't just walk up to people. Gotta happen naturally.

Anyhow. Wish for that Funzio email I should have soon I hope. :):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not I love all of you in a way I kinda know how Jesus would want me to. And I wish I could hug everyone of you. I would be so glad and love to get together with you all and hang out. Have a beer, but for me it's Pepsi since I don't drink alcohol.

Mcdoc
05-15-2012, 03:12 PM
In the words of a famous a Church Lady: "Diablo is the Devil!" - LoL

stricker
05-15-2012, 03:13 PM
in the words of a famous a church lady: "diablo is the devil!" - lolbah-ha-hah!!!

Buggs1a
05-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm