PDA

View Full Version : Thug Life Goals......Who's got some knowledge for me?

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Henry - Going on stuff we've discussed in the past I’m guessing you would like to cut down your workload therefore i suggest we appoint a new leader and deputy for the MW faction and the both of us step up onto 'The Board of Directors'.
As this group grows we'll eventually hit a total of 300 members which is going to need directors to lead the group, those people shouldn't be bogged down with the simply admin stuff. We should focus our attention on liaising with the leaders of each faction and make sure the group continues to move in the right direction. Co-ordinating 300 members is going to be a big task but if we prepare for it, it will be a lot easier hence why i suggest the below restructuring.

Also another thing i've thought of with regards to strategy is that we should all have the maximum number of allies and everyone should have exactly the same number of allies. That way when we go to battle the other team won't have a clue who to attack and it'll be really annoying for them because lets face it, we all target the players with the fewest allies.

Everyone,

Henry and myself have been discussing a number of things over the last couple of days and the structure of the group is one of them. HTC has become a well-known name across Gree games and our reputation will continue to grow as will the size of the group. With the acquisition of VFF and as factions gets rolled out across all Gree games the size of HTC will easily reach 200 members and when each faction is at full capacity that figure will be closer to 300 members.

Therefore we have decided to re-organise the structure of the group to make sure it continues to move forward in the right direction. The new structure will also create some new roles within the group giving some players a bit more responsibility.

With certain players in one faction/syndicate but not in another it’s becoming a bit messy with regards to who is a member of which one so we want to make sure each faction/syndicate is a separate entity under the HTC group. We are also expecting factions/syndicates to be rolled out in both KA and MQ at some point so this re-structure is also in preparation for that.

The reason we have such a great group is because we are well organised and have effective communication but most importantly we work together to achieve our goals. We want this to continue and feel that a restructure is necessary in preparation for the increased number of members that HTC will see over the coming months.

This is how we have re-structured the group

President of the HTC Group - Henry VIII
Vice President of the HTC Group - The Billionaire

HTC CCA Syndicate (Crime City Active)
Leader - Raggy
Deputy - Cold Joey
Responsibilities - Deciding which syndicate upgrades to purchase, co-ordinating the syndicates Alpha & Bravo teams during the main event, selecting the defence leader, maintaining the 'Location of Syndicate Members' thread, doing the ScreenShots and posting the results for the PvP events.

Recruitment Officer - Bea or Vile Lynn
Responsibilities - Deciding who we recruit and making sure all recruits meet the recruitment criteria, Liaising with the Syndicate leader regarding when more syndicate spaces will be available and having the new recruits already lined up, Maintaining the 'Possible New Recruits' Thread.

HTC CCA Syndicate (Crime City Camper)
Leader - Euchred
Deputy -
Responsibilities - Deciding which Syndicate upgrades to purchase, co-ordinating the Syndicates Alpha & Bravo teams during the main event, selecting the defence leader, maintaining the 'Location of Syndicate Members' thread, doing the ScreenShots and posting the results for the PvP events.

Recruitment Officer -
Responsibilities - Deciding who we recruit and making sure all recruits meet the recruitment criteria, Liaising with the Syndicate leader regarding when more syndicate spaces will be available and having the new recruits already lined up, Maintaining the 'Possible New Recruits' Thread.

HTC MW Faction
Leader -
Deputy -
Responsibilities - Deciding which Faction upgrades to purchase, co-ordinating the Factions Alpha & Bravo teams during the main event, selecting the defence leader, maintaining the 'Location of Faction Members' thread, doing the ScreenShots and posting the results for the PvP events.

Recruitment Officer - Bea or Vile Lynn
Responsibilities - Deciding who we recruit and making sure all recruits meet the recruitment criteria, Liaising with the Faction leader regarding when more Faction spaces will be available and having the new recruits already lined up, Maintaining the 'Possible New Recruits' Thread.

HTC KA Guild
Leader -
Deputy -
Responsibilities - Deciding which Guild upgrades to purchase, co-ordinating the Guilds Alpha & Bravo teams during the main event, selecting the defence leader, maintaining the 'Location of Guild Members' thread, doing the ScreenShots and posting the results for the PvP events.

Recruitment Officer -
Responsibilities - Deciding who we recruit and making sure all recruits meet the recruitment criteria, Liaising with the Guild leader regarding when more Guild spaces will be available and having the new recruits already lined up, Maintaining the 'Possible New Recruits' Thread.

HTC MQ ???
Leader -
Deputy -
Responsibilities - Deciding which syndicate upgrades to purchase, co-ordinating the syndicates Alpha & Bravo teams during the main event, selecting the defence leader, maintaining the 'Location of Syndicate Members' thread, doing the ScreenShots and posting the results for the PvP events.

Recruitment Officer -

As you can see this is going to create a number of new roles within the HTC Group so if you would like to put yourself forward for any of them please got to the "New Roles" thread.

If anyone has any issues within the group then you should bring them to Henry & myself so we can discuss and resolve them.

We are both very proud of all of you and extremely happy with your contribution and commitment towards the group so keep up the good work and give yourselves a pat on the back.

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
300 .... ...& no, 500 max
:)

The Billionaire
05-11-2012, 04:54 AM
The Location of Members thread will consist of the following for each member:

Forum Name
Hood Name
Attack/Defence Stat
Mafia Code

I think going forward we need to make all times UTC so it's easier to read for everyone.

I'll design all the threads and give the code to the relevant person to post so they can continue to update it.

The 'Possible New Recruits' thread will consist of the following for each suggested recruit:

Forum Name
Hood Name
Level
Attack/Defence Stat
Willing to be on KakaoTalk?

I think we need to put in place the following recruitment criteria that must be met
Suitable IPH
Suitable Attack/Defence Stats
Must be forum active
Must be willing to be on KakaoTalk

We need to make sure our private groups on the forum all have the relevant information in them. We don't want the Henchmen's True Calling group to be filled up with stuff that is only relevant to to CCC or CCA for example.

murf
05-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Does anyone know when the Thug Life goals stop? I'm currently on TL 142 and I'm thinking I'm not even past the halfway stage yet?

Also I'm currently earning 500 respect points every time I complete a thug life goal. Does the number of respect points you earn for completing the goal increase at any point? If so at which TL goal does the increase occur?

I look forward to your answers my fellow Thugs :-)

Bruiser was nice enough to list the reward items for every 5 levels here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22115-New-Thug-Life-goals-and-loot!

Babytway
05-11-2012, 07:38 AM
did you search the forum first

Swifty
05-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Babytway!!!!!