PDA

View Full Version : Same name different stats

-->FISH<--
05-10-2012, 09:01 PM
While conducting some surveillance, I continue to run across people with the same names. I like to compare their stats and see who really deserves the name.

For example: Ace 11k
ace 64k

Besides the numerous ALEX's have you seen any other examples?

manbeast
05-10-2012, 09:26 PM
weirdest thing i see

"squidwithagun" then farther down on same rival list
"squidwithagun190283942" two different bases.

i see this all the time. a repeated name w/ numbers after it. glitch?

Thunder Child
05-10-2012, 10:07 PM
There's only ever going to be one of me!

What?
05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
You will alway see many major pain and there are a lot of mikes

mickymacirl
05-11-2012, 12:23 AM
weirdest thing i see

"squidwithagun" then farther down on same rival list
"squidwithagun190283942" two different bases.

i see this all the time. a repeated name w/ numbers after it. glitch?

I see that all the time too, strange indeed, usually after hitting refresh on rivals list a whole bunch.

Hellstorm
05-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Sir or freakin GI Joe... Like insects all over. Oh or general... Really creative

JohnnyR
05-11-2012, 01:56 AM
What is up with all the "sir" usernames, lol? It seemed every page had at least one or more in the rivals list.

Hassleham
05-11-2012, 02:50 AM
I see "God" quite often.

And i get that numbers glitch too. Next time i see it i'm going to see if the profiles linked to them are the same.

Maverick50727
05-11-2012, 04:26 AM
I heard someone state at one time that devs renamed busted cheaters to Alex sometimes once accounts had all cheating removed. I don't know if there is any truth in that or not and I would hope their accounts were just deleted and devices banned from any new account activities. I can't remember who stated this and can't seem to find it by searches. I remember them saying they didn't know if it was true either, but they attacked alex's all the time just in case. Maybe if a dev is reading they can state what is done for sure.

As for me these are a few I've seen.
Maverick
maverick
MaVeRicK
MAVERICK
Maveric
maveric
Maverik
maverik
Mavrick
mavric
mavrik

Many of these names I have seen with varying levels and flags, so there could be hundreds out there. I know I've got some nasty posts from people on my wall about attacking them and that was in a period of time I hadn't attacked anyone for days. People would see my name in their rivals list and assume instead of using their news feeds. Many don't realize accounts are not unique and it goes by device. If I have 10 devices I can use Maverick same case, spelling, nation and level on all.

It was strange though when I saw another Maverick flying US when I was around L80's. Same case and spelling, when I checked similar stats too. Maybe it was him giving me a bad name.

There can be only one!!! - Highlander

Mcdoc
05-11-2012, 04:43 AM
I heard someone state at one time that devs renamed busted cheaters to Alex sometimes once accounts had all cheating removed. I don't know if there is any truth in that or not and I would hope their accounts were just deleted and devices banned from any new account activities. I can't remember who stated this and can't seem to find it by searches. I remember them saying they didn't know if it was true either, but they attacked alex's all the time just in case. Maybe if a dev is reading they can state what is done for sureI said that once here as I had read that in a CC forum. Like you - I would hope there is stronger action that a simple rename and zero stat start over - but hey - at least that's one way to get an account reset -lol.

Bronson
05-11-2012, 05:12 AM
There's only ever going to be one of me!

Yep and that's one to many ;)

War Priest
05-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Never seen another War Priest. Guess I was the only one who thought of that awesome name. :)

Poopenshire
05-11-2012, 05:42 AM
There are an awful lot of major pain/payne/paine or what have yous. I think ever time I level up I find several more.

mickymacirl
05-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Certain forum member has the name Major Pain, he will remain nameless.

War Priest
05-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Certain forum member has the name Major Pain, he will remain nameless.

I know who... :P

mickymacirl
05-11-2012, 07:25 AM
I know who... :P

hehehe shhhh, I'll have to deal with his RL abuse other wise!

stricker
05-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Never seen another War Priest. Guess I was the only one who thought of that awesome name. :)yup! there you go... said like a true narcissist...

War Priest
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
yup! there you go... said like a true narcissist...

You know that is an awesome name. :D

stricker
05-11-2012, 01:14 PM
You know that is an awesome name. :D
OOOHHH YYYEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!

...and don't forget that awesome DP there too!!!!

Scabbyfeet
05-11-2012, 01:14 PM
I would be totally shocked to find some one with the same name as me ! :)

stricker
05-11-2012, 01:19 PM
I would be totally shocked to find some one with the same name as me ! :)...don't think there is anything to argue w/there!