PDA

View Full Version : Rare crate drop chances for high lvs

McQueen McGee
05-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Over the course of the game I've spent a lot of buying crates. I'm now lv. 80 but earlier on I would get rare crate item drops very often (I usually would buy 3 at a time). Ever since lv. 50-60 I have not been getting any rare items (or very infrequently compared to earlier levels) and constantly get common items.

Has anyone else at higher levels experienced this? Not getting as many rare crate items as you did earlier on?

Maniaxe
05-10-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't know about the rate drops getting worse but I think I know what happened. Funzio realized you where a overpowered golden goddess and decided to lower the drop rate just for you. Your amazing stats where making the rest of us feel like lowly peasants and our moral was low. As soon as the commoners start to get better stats I am sure you will be blessed with a better drop rate again.

Seriously nice stats, I have been trying to avoid you for a very long time.

McQueen McGee
05-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks for responding. I actually just came across you again. I'll stop attacking. But I was definitely impressed by you. It's hard to find serious players and gets frustrating at times... thanks for making it a little more fun!

iteachem
05-10-2012, 08:35 PM
OT.. McQueen.. what level are you at.. feel like joining in the NC war see the other thread..