PDA

View Full Version : Funzio - Please sort out the weapons inventory. It's a total mess!

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Dear Funzio,

Please can you look into making some changes to the inventory layout because the current layout is shocking and a total mess!!!!

The first suggestion should be a pretty simple change and shouldn't take long to implement. The other suggestions may take a bit longer to implement but i think they will add great value to the game and give all those players who are saying they are getting bored, something else to look at and do within the game.

1.) Each of our ‘Inventory's’ should be sorted by how powerful each weapon is and list the weapons in order from the most powerful to the least powerful.
It would be very useful if there was some sort of toggle button within each inventory to switch between 'Attack' and 'Defence'. This way we could select 'Attack' and see what our 500 most powerful attack weapons are, which would be of great benefit because we would know what weapons to buy to increase our 'Attack' stats. This means players would constantly be able to see where their weaknesses are for attacking people.
If we could also select 'Defence' and see what our 500 most powerful defence weapons are, we would be able to figure out which weapons to buy to best increase our defence stats to help fend off attacks from rivals.

This must be a pretty simple change and would add a new angle and a bit of freshness to the game.

2.) I hate the fact that my ‘Inventory’ has so many weapons in it and a lot of them don’t get used by my mafia. I think each player should have an ‘Armory’ where they can store weapons that aren’t being used by their mafia. Alternatively give players the option to sell weapons in a similar format to selling buildings etc. I know this will complicate things when doing the missions in the map area's hence why I think the armory is a much better idea.

3.) Get rid of the ‘Loot’ tab, all the loot weapons are displayed under each category anyway. You could use this space as the ‘Armory’ for players to move the equipment into that they don’t want to or isn’t using by their mafia.

The 'My Mob' list also needs sorting because it's not very user friendly. It's torture to search through!!! I've got 30 people who I’ve introduced to Crime City and regularly visit their hood to view their progress. Its torture scrolling through my 500 mafia members to find the ones who I wish to visit and lately I’ve given up using this feature. I feel really sorry for those players who have 1000 mafia members. As far as I can work out the VIP tab is useless and barely used. Why not replace this tab with a "Mafia Bosses" tab where players are able to move their favourite mafia members into. This would make it a lot easier to visit our friend’s hood.

I think all the above suggestions would really improve the gameplay of Crime City.

What do we think forum members?? Please leave some feedback, i'd like to hear your thoughts. :)

Spartacus
05-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I like it. I hope this gets implemented in the near future.

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your support. I just wish they'd sort it out. It's such a simple change!

iteachem
05-10-2012, 08:43 PM
+100 and now to make the post long enough

Swingle007
05-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Great and much needed changes suggested above. AAA+

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 09:45 PM
+100 and now to make the post long enough

Hello mate, hopefully if we can get enough support and keep it at the top of the forum Funzio might actually make the changes. The first one is such a simple change surely it should only take them a couple of days!!!

bSkeeter
05-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Absolutely agree. I've got the same problem with friends I've been playing with. We joined up ages ago, well before I had 600+ people in my mafia. To go to the bottom of the list to see my friends hoods is just way too time consuming to be worth it. Plus the inventory changes would be so helpful, without having to use all the calculators people took the time to make (nice work tho)

deuces
05-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Something to do to get your friends up to the top of the list, is remove them from your mafia, and then re-add them. They should appear somewhere near the top now.

Nudie
05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Yes, I agree. My inventory is so messed up that sometimes my mob grab butterfly knives when they mean to grab serrated blades. :(

Feng1234
05-10-2012, 11:40 PM
To prevent cheating I doubt they'll allow us to sell weapons. Rest of the ideas are beautiful!!!

MaddSkillz
05-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Great ideas. You have my support.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Have a Filter button instead of a Loot page.
In the filter page you can have the categories filter with the following options:

1)

Attack

Strong

Weak

v/
Defense

v/
Strong

Weak

Alphabetized

A-Z

Z-A

Date Acquired

Recent

First

Money Worth

High

Low

2)

Gold weapons

v/
Front

Middle

Back

Respect weapons

Front
v/
Middle

Back

3)

Unused weapons

v/
Hide

Show

4)

Combine Categories

Yes
v/
No

Swifty
05-11-2012, 12:34 AM
@Draino

For a FNG, you sure come up with some good ideas.

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Sadly, ideas like this have been raised more times than I can count and nothing has ever been done .

MaDrAvEr
05-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Nicely said, been thinking tht for ages. 

AppleMacGuy
05-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Sadly, ideas like this have been raised more times than I can count and nothing has ever been done .

+1

I was about to write the same...

badvoc0
05-11-2012, 02:49 AM
brilliant idea, would definitely make weapon/armour etc purchases easier

i need muney
05-11-2012, 04:09 AM
You won't see sorting unless it's 10g per use :)

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
It's a great idea - might have been suggested before but who knows - if we keep at it maybe they will do something
Really can't be much of a coding change IMO

Really cumbersome when you are trying to update your spreadsheets

Poppins
05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Here is a mini-guide for figuring out you top 500 attack/defense equipment:

1. Call off work for the day
2. Find a very comfortable chair
3. Get a pencil, a stack of paper, a calculator, and an energy drink
4. I think you know what to do from here...

Max Power
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
OK, while this is a good idea, it's probably time that we address reality here.

There has not been a single suggestion implemented, nor any meaningful game change other than nerfing powerful farm items, since this forum and game started, that doesn't involve selling more gold. Not one.

Dozens upon dozens of simple changes, not the unrealistic complicated ones with no monetization, mind you, but simple changes, have been suggested and all have been summarily ignored.

Occassionally Funzio gets a bee in their bonnet and appoints someone to the forum in the latest round of "open communication- we arew listening crap", all resulting in lip service and no changes. The closest thing to any sort of input was naming a weapon for them. That's it.

No pop-up screen to prevent accidental gold purchases, no weapons sell off, no new cash buildings for 50 levels at the upper tier, no addressing the imbalance between gold and non-gold items, no addressing the 499 problem, nothing.

So, if you feel like working on your typing skills, want to display how smart you are, or love to hear yourself talk, keep posting great ideas like the one above.

But by all means, don't post them thinking anything will ever happen. Because it wont.

AppleMacGuy
05-11-2012, 07:12 AM

There has not been a single suggestion implemented, nor any meaningful game change other than nerfing powerful farm items, since this forum and game started, that doesn't involve selling more gold. Not one.

Dozens upon dozens of simple changes, not the unrealistic complicated ones with no monetization, mind you, but simple changes, have been suggested and all have been summarily ignored.

Occassionally Funzio gets a bee in their bonnet and appoints someone to the forum in the latest round of "open communication- we arew listening crap", all resulting in lip service and no changes. The closest thing to any sort of input was naming a weapon for them. That's it.

No pop-up screen to prevent accidental gold purchases, no weapons sell off, no new cash buildings for 50 levels at the upper tier, no addressing the imbalance between gold and non-gold items, no addressing the 499 problem, nothing.

So, if you feel like working on your typing skills, want to display how smart you are, or love to hear yourself talk, keep posting great ideas like the one above.

But by all means, don't post them thinking anything will ever happen. Because it wont.

+100...ain't that just the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...shame on Funzio.

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

so true.........

and now that Greed is in the picture - oh I mean Gree (can't get that right......lol) - it will be even more useless to expect any changes or improvements.

eka6484
05-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Great ideas mate. Funzio, please implement!

JimmyShines
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM

+1, well said Max.

Dorian Gray
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM

+1 sad but true

i need muney
05-11-2012, 11:41 AM
We need more overquoting.

DenZ1
05-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Yes, I agree. My inventory is so messed up that sometimes my mob grab butterfly knives when they mean to grab serrated blades. :(

lol

Nice one

Sometimes I see them running around in Boxing Trunks with Nailed Clubs instead of Blades and Mech Armor ;-)

Max Power
05-11-2012, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=i need muney;217775]We need..../QUOTE]

Troof!!!!!!

Swearengen
05-11-2012, 12:58 PM
We need more overquoting.

+1 Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Billionaire
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
There's no harm in trying though. At least if we keep suggesting stuff Funzio might actually grow a brain an start giving their customers what they want. In the meantime they'll continue to lose customers because there's no freshness being added to the game, just events that are getting harder and harder. Any idea what's happened to L Fizzle? I've not seen anything from her for days!

Dorian Gray
05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
There's no harm in trying though. At least if we keep suggesting stuff Funzio might actually grow a brain an start giving their customers what they want. In the meantime they'll continue to lose customers because there's no freshness being added to the game, just events that are getting harder and harder. Any idea what's happened to L Fizzle? I've not seen anything from her for days!

Being a public voice of a company like Funzio has to wear you out. She's probably on vacation... already lol, and I wouldn't blame her.

In all seriousness I hope all is well with her.

Spartacus
05-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Bump.

The Billionaire
05-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Bump

Feng1234
05-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Bump bump bump bump