PDA

View Full Version : camping

crybaby
05-10-2012, 03:31 PM
What is your "camper" lvl's if i may ask?

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 03:43 PM
check my sig and click my "Clicky" to see my profile screenshot

EDIT: my income is now 37k, not 32 anymore

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I started camping right from the 1st level and didn't attack or rob a single person but got levelled all the way to 12 by people attacking me and losing. Once i hit level 12 i still didn't attack anyone but started robbing Gun Shops, T-Shirt Stands and Barbershops because these earn you a very low xp. I'm currently at level 20 with the below stats (iPad Hood)

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
I started camping right from the 1st level and didn't attack or rob a single person but got levelled all the way to 12 by people attacking me and losing. Once i hit level 12 i still didn't attack anyone but started robbing Gun Shops, T-Shirt Stands and Barbershops because these earn you a very low xp. I'm currently at level 20 with the below stats (iPad Hood)

are you a gold spender? wondering how your A/D are so damn high, haha

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Camping at 141 :cool:

After these last two back-to-back events, I have mostly just collected & banked. I'm pooped out... too weak to fight, well, maybe a few fights, but oh so tired, heh!

Dipstik
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Camping is for people who would rather be playing sim city. I don't think I've ever played a game where people WORK HARD at not advancing because they're worried they'll get beat. Who cares if you're the toughest level four and never get attacked?

jmeijer
05-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm camping now at level 119. Putting my focus on economy and buying blast shields (1ATT/19DEF) for 210,000 each.

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Camping is for people who would rather be playing sim city.

THAT SIR, was a slippery slope fallacy.

I don't think I've ever played a game where people WORK HARD at not advancing because they're worried they'll get beat. Who cares if you're the toughest level four and never get attacked?

ACTUALLY, i camp to set myself up for better success in later levels. I'm not WORRIED i'll get beat, b/c i KNOW i will. maybe not for awhile, or not that often at first. but eventually yes. Its just my play style and fun for me. I like no-banking(: much quiver is advancing my income/hr

can't speak for all campers, some don't effectively camp, this is true.

Dipstik
05-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Slippery slope arguments are not a fallacy. Go read the excellent paper on the subject by Eugene volokh.

Also, I do not believe I made a slippery slope argument here.

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Camping is for people who would rather be playing sim city. I don't think I've ever played a game where people WORK HARD at not advancing because they're worried they'll get beat. Who cares if you're the toughest level four and never get attacked?

You sure do assume a lot.

Dipstik
05-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Assumptions are often necessary when you lack firsthand knowledge. If they're wrong, prove it.

Swifty
05-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Entertaining thread.

Nudie
05-10-2012, 07:11 PM
I don't have the discipline or patience to camp. Don't really see the point of camping either. I rob/beat up lots of peeps and lots of peeps rob/beat me up. Don't see how that would change unless I am stronger than 100% of the other players and that's not going to happen ever.

Dipstik
05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
+1 shinchan's ass

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Camper Account on Level 9

Fuzz Ball

4-2-12
Level 5
MOB = 37
Attack = 158
Defense = 131
InCome Per Hour = $4,478

4-9-12
Level 8
MOB = 100
Attack = 262
Defense = 279
InCome Per Hour = $7,511

4-16-12
Level 9
MOB = 106
Attack = 380
Defense = 509
InCome Per Hour = $11,411

4-23-12
Level 9
MOB = 113
Attack = 400
Defense = 589
InCome Per Hour = $ 16,692

4-30-12
Level 9
MOB = 113
Attack = 415
Defense = 609
InCome Per Hour = $ 21,234

5-7-12
Level 9
MOB = 114
Attack = 430
Defense = 629
InCome Per Hour = $ 26,487

nopenopenope
05-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Please read, as this is the last time I explain my actions to anyone ever about camping:

IMO, The Billionaire was, before level 12, one of the "true campers". No goals, no fights, no robs, but accruing XP while defensive winning leveled him up since he spent a lot (+gold) on equipment -- and perfect stats I might add! I am also a true camper (default 10 gold used) to where level 4s and 5s were 50/50 at losing and I am now level 6 myself with the same base 3a1d I started with by default. I purposely carry 300/30 mafia for NCs so to not win any more attacks (by other full-mafia foes) and accrue XP. Obviously I don't care about my win/loss record right now. Eventually it will be 10:1 the other way instead of 2:10 it is now (under 200 total fights). I appreciate The Billionaire's strategy but I also believe one day he will lose if he does not keep up the spending, if he should choose to continue his leveling indefinitely. My strategy is an incredibly boring and inactive one, as I play it on a secondary account. However, while I find this strategy appealing, I in no way advocate this as it takes incredible patience to play this game over the long run even on a secondary account.

I will always concede that in the end levels (wherever those brackets will be), the top spenders (like payam) will eat me alive as a minimal gold spender, but what people need to understand is it took me 47 days to reach level 6. I will never (dare I say?) try to reach the 150+ levels with my secondary account. I will be in the top 5% of all levels below 25 once I achieve my personal goals. This reign will last a very long time, barring I constantly get attacked hundreds of times per day leveling me up because I don't ever plan to attack and rob others. I want to no-bank as much as I can and see who can crack me (guess who will become new friends?). Its all economy, economy, economy with this account. MT's through the roof and NC save ahead of schedule. My economy won't be where I want it for another 77.44 days :)

In Sim City, almost everyone tries to achieve the same goals. In Crime City, I can be uniquely different and still kick people's butts along the way. I hope people will understand this since I've revealed my base strategy. It's fun for me, I know its not for 95% of others. Stop clamoring about it for everybody else on both sides.

My final admittance is there are many campers on these forums trying to advocate camping, but giving really bad advice. Some have already been called out. All I can say is listen to "true campers" (IMO) like The Billionaire, emcee, White Frog, fuzzy, and myself to name a few if you want to get ahead the most efficient way possible. We've done the spreadsheets, we've done the work. As for myself, I've lurked these forums for a very long time before registering. My main account is 191 days old today. Thank you for reading.

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 08:52 PM
are you a gold spender? wondering how your A/D are so damn high, haha

Yes I am a gold spender. On my iPhone hood I use to buy between 1500 and 4500 gold bars during each event trying to get the 10th item and after 6 events I only had 1 of the items which was the green extreme. Therefore I no longer buy gold bars to use on the events. Instead every time an event gets released I buy a vault of gold for my iPad hood and buy 10 sets of the 3 crates. As you can see from my stats I'm much better off and a lot happier knowing I'm guaranteed 30 weapons and not endlessly chasing one good 10th item weapon. Only bummer is I don't get the bonus that comes with the 10th item but I'm happy my economy is going to be strong enough that missing out on the bonus won't bother me.

Dipstik
05-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Holy mother of god WHY??? The game isn't even any good! Why on earth would you spend $50/week on a free FarmVille wannabe?

nopenopenope
05-10-2012, 09:02 PM
$50/week obviously sounds pretty high to you. How do you know its not chump change to him? His name is The Billionaire after all muahaahaha

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 09:04 PM

I can't speak for all campers but I'm not at all worried about getting beat. Camping in the early stages of the game is going to benefit me massively come the later levels. Building a really strong economy and acquiring a good inventory means that when I decide to start levelling up I'm not going to have to save up masses of money to do the costly upgrades because my economy will be booming and with a good inventory hopefully 95% of players won't be able to beat me.

And yes Dipstik I really enjoyed sim city all those years ago!

nopenopenope
05-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Me too. SimCity 2000 was the best. Still own it on floppies somewhere!

Steve0
05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Thats the good part about this game, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should tell some one else how to play thier game. Camp on, crawl on, rob your hart out, attack any one, attack 499, be 499, who the f@$k care's.

Rant over going back to bing a 499 crawler.

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Please read, as this is the last time I explain my actions to anyone ever about camping:

IMO, The Billionaire was, before level 12, one of the "true campers". No goals, no fights, no robs, but accruing XP while defensive winning leveled him up since he spent a lot (+gold) on equipment -- and perfect stats I might add! I am also a true camper (default 10 gold used) to where level 4s and 5s were 50/50 at losing and I am now level 6 myself with the same base 3a1d I started with by default. I purposely carry 300/30 mafia for NCs so to not win any more attacks (by other full-mafia foes) and accrue XP. Obviously I don't care about my win/loss record right now. Eventually it will be 10:1 the other way instead of 2:10 it is now (under 200 total fights). I appreciate The Billionaire's strategy but I also believe one day he will lose if he does not keep up the spending, if he should choose to continue his leveling indefinitely. My strategy is an incredibly boring and inactive one, as I play it on a secondary account. However, while I find this strategy appealing, I in no way advocate this as it takes incredible patience to play this game over the long run even on a secondary account.

I will always concede that in the end levels (wherever those brackets will be), the top spenders (like payam) will eat me alive as a minimal gold spender, but what people need to understand is it took me 47 days to reach level 6. I will never (dare I say?) try to reach the 150+ levels with my secondary account. I will be in the top 5% of all levels below 25 once I achieve my personal goals. This reign will last a very long time, barring I constantly get attacked hundreds of times per day leveling me up because I don't ever plan to attack and rob others. I want to no-bank as much as I can and see who can crack me (guess who will become new friends?). Its all economy, economy, economy with this account. MT's through the roof and NC save ahead of schedule. My economy won't be where I want it for another 77.44 days :)

In Sim City, almost everyone tries to achieve the same goals. In Crime City, I can be uniquely different and still kick people's butts along the way. I hope people will understand this since I've revealed my base strategy. It's fun for me, I know its not for 95% of others. Stop clamoring about it for everybody else on both sides.

My final admittance is there are many campers on these forums trying to advocate camping, but giving really bad advice. Some have already been called out. All I can say is listen to "true campers" (IMO) like The Billionaire, emcee, White Frog, fuzzy, and myself to name a few if you want to get ahead the most efficient way possible. We've done the spreadsheets, we've done the work. As for myself, I've lurked these forums for a very long time before registering. My main account is 191 days old today. Thank you for reading.

I couldn't of said it better myself. My camping account is also my secondary account as my primary account is on my iPhone and gets played very regularly. My secondary account is simply a different way to play the game and I have no intention of reaching the higher levels, I'm just interested in building the strongest economy I can and will hopefully get all my chosen buildings upgraded to level 10.

My tent is pitched and I'm staying in this area for the foreseeable future!

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Me too. SimCity 2000 was the best. Still own it on floppies somewhere!

Lol it certainly was, i found my 3 pack last week when clearing out the loft, all in mint condition as well.....Sim City 2000, Sim Tower and Sim Isle.

If someone asks for advice then give it to them but don't try and tell those who don't ask for advice how to play the game! Play your own game and your hood will speak for itself!

The Billionaire
05-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Holy mother of god WHY??? The game isn't even any good! Why on earth would you spend $50/week on a free FarmVille wannabe?

If this game isn't any good then why are you constantly posting on this forum like you're the Crime City bible! And FarmVille is the last game i'd ever consider playing. It looks like its for kids!

$50/week obviously sounds pretty high to you. How do you know its not chump change to him? His name is The Billionaire after all muahaahaha

Nopenopenope I'm not a billionaire but my company did make a net profit of £2.3m last year so yes it is chump change and why not spend a little bit of money on my hood. On the other hand I refuse to spend money on these CC events any more because after 6 events I've only managed to get one 10th item even though I purchased between 1500 and 4500 gold bars during each event so I'm on strike now. This will make you laugh, during the wall safe scam I purchased so much gold trying to get the free bank deposits that I reached my iTunes transaction limit. Had to contact support and ask them to remove it lol.

emcee
05-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Everyone camps to a degree. Whenever you sleep and chances are am upgrading something, even the most anti-camper technically is camping. By not gaining experience through active play (robbing or attacking) and upgrading your income buildings you are camping.
Camping is most effective at lower levels and not a mad dash to unlock all buildings and then hunkering down. The benefits of camping will be nullified at higher levels with more aggressive/seasoned opponents. Banking is the bane of all campers and having income not entirely reinvested is counterproductive.
What makes camping even more compelling in CC vs other games I've played is that the single best income building can be earned at any level. What floors me are high level players that still don't have night clubs in their hood. Yes, we all hear the arguments that income is a waste...blah blah blah....but the last time I checked expanding your hood cost money, buying defense and income buildings and upgrading them cost money, explosives cost money, the best defensive vehicle cost money...
The benefits of a strong economy also allows me to not spend respect on mid tiered items. My income can offer an alternative to yams and nvb. Yes campers will be fodder to high gold spenders come end game but the last time I've checked the bracket level has continually increased. Also all HL perspective and analysis is based on current circumstance. This is already changing with Android players coming into the mix as well as events. All the Payams and Noodles are all at level 200 but give it a year and they won't be able to see people below 190 or so. This is just based on observation and 190 is an arbitrary number. The biggest thing is that any disciplined camper or even a crawler will be extremely competitive even at HL with the way things are going now. These events and new TL goals etc will propel most levelers up to HL levels sooner than later and hence increase the threshold.

There is nothing to stop campers from spending real money in the game at present or in the future. For me its just an accomplishment to see how far I can get without gold spend for now. I spend thousands per month on meals, entertainment, clothing, etc. So if I go the route like Billionaire one day its not entirely out of the question.

However I enjoy the challenge playing this game without rm for now and getting the havoc minigun and atm crusher does not hurt not to mention better than respect items from these events. Tapjoy doesn't hurt as well.

So the key to camping is having the discipline to not level for as long as possible. Those who can buy nc as soon as possible will have an advantage. My level 58 account which started weeks before my level 8 account still has less income/hr because the tortoise account unlocked nc first. This account is currently over 200k/hr and I anticipate over 500k in a few more months. Level 58 account will surpass tortoise account due to the minigun but I'm not sure if it can achieve that by 500k/hr or perhaps a million.
The opportunity cost of not having nc as soon as possible is immense and looking at my rivals list and mafia is proof.

So the benefits of camping are numerous as detailed but also its the game play that best suits my lifestyle. I have a busy social life and I set my own work hours. I don't have the energy and stamina like most active players because I don't want to play as much right now. This complements a camper/tortoise play style. The only time I become an active player is during these events which I enjoy as well. Possibly active players quit due to lack of competitiveness or most likely imo the amount of time required to play the game daily as some with poor economy need to attack and rob endlessly to make ends meet. This can be quite taxing and I can see why the game can become monotonous and/or frustration may set in.
Everyone's different. We all play because we enjoy the game. If the game becomes a chore then what's the point.
I can't speak for Tramp Stamp but I think part of the reason he quit was because maintaining the weekly stats for everyone was becoming a chore as there was an expectation that he would do it. It didn't help that the threads he created was being hijacked by spammers and having content deleted. We can all agree that its a loss to the economy cause.

Swifty
05-11-2012, 01:00 AM
@emcee

One of the reasons that players do not have nightclubs is that they are hard to collect 100% and some people have a low tolerance for getting robbed. For me, I bank my 40% and move on. For others, they would rather not have a nightclub at all than have one that gets robbed.

Dillinja
05-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Weird..I never noticed this thread.
Maybe I missed it because camping is normally associated with scouts and tree huggers.
Come on, how boring a$$ can you be in a fighting game....

Dipstik
05-11-2012, 05:01 AM
+1 dillinja.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Maybe I missed it because camping is normally associated with scouts and tree huggers.

nah mate, were letting the little guys run out in the open while we sick back, cleaning our sniper. when the time is right, we'll fire(:

Luciferianism
05-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Camping is an utterly pointless exercise, you'd make more money robbing and therefore be able to buy the bigger buildings faster. While you're staying low levelled with only a couple of decent building everyone else is getting to level 200 with fantastic economy working on their equipment and having better map farming locations. You don't get an advantage by camping in the long run. All you make by camping is money which eventually becomes quite pointless, better to keep levelling, you'll make respect then at level 200 continue making respect and be far ahead with respect items and a camper could never close the gap because of all the wasted time and having cash as his only resource which is easily outclassed by the 500 exeleros everyone will have while you pussy foot in a tent.

Max Power
05-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Also, I do not believe I made a slippery slope argument here.

No, you made an unsolicited one.

The OP asked for campers stats, and you decided that your opinion was so important that you would turn this thread into the 50th camping vs non-camping debate. How original. Thanks.

Since most campers, for the millionth time, are camping with their second account, it's not boring because their actual gameplay is in their main account. There are a handful of exceptions, but not many.

Level 10
52k income
attack 950
defense 1134.

Only tapjoy gold.

I will NOT spend money on a 2nd camper account.

kykboxr
05-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Great thread, and for the record, I'm a camper, albeit not the true camper like Dreanno. I got the idea, and learned the basics from Storm8 a few years go. Lay low, reach the pinnacle levels where you can benefit the most from the buildings, build up the cash/defense, and move forward cautiously. I see no fun in a guy at L25 who is 1231W and 1165L. I'm more about keeping my wins to a much better ratio than 10:1. In fact, I've gone the last 600+ fights w/o losing. It's more of my playing style than how someone else would go, and that's why this game is fascinating for different players. There are multiple sides to the argument of how to play, and honestly, all are valid.

To each their own.

Cheers

fuzzy
05-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Camping is an utterly pointless exercise, you'd make more money robbing and therefore be able to buy the bigger buildings faster. While you're staying low levelled with only a couple of decent building everyone else is getting to level 200 with fantastic economy working on their equipment and having better map farming locations. You don't get an advantage by camping in the long run. All you make by camping is money which eventually becomes quite pointless, better to keep levelling, you'll make respect then at level 200 continue making respect and be far ahead with respect items and a camper could never close the gap because of all the wasted time and having cash as his only resource which is easily outclassed by the 500 exeleros everyone will have while you pussy foot in a tent.

I am so glad that you have the rules to the game, that shows you are not allowed to camp and it is a race to 200.

I have 2 accounts my 2nd account is a camper. If I played full 100% on both accounts I would be burnt out.

Sooner or later all of the M4A1 people will be retired and new farming will be introduced. When that happens all of the time that you spent farming is now a waste.

Do you expect the game to be turned off line in the next 6 months?

How long did it take you to get to the HL?

If you expect the game to be around in another 2 years do you think some of the campers will be there by then?

Camping does not mean you will not earn respect points ever. It means at this moment you are not.

When campers come out of there tent they will earn there respect points just as you have. They are just getting there economy in order before earning respect instead of both at the same time.

Do you not think campers spend money? We do. We buy gold buildings and crates.

Ramshutu
05-11-2012, 06:55 AM
To be better than everyone else, you have to maximise your stat increase/xp gained. By definition.

Camping does this at lower levels, because you can get a big stat increase for 0 or very little xp gained.

However, as RP weapons and better loot items come along, at mid and high levels, camping vs non camping evens out because those buying RP items to replace crap weapons have a bigger stat increase per xp than a camper buying RP items to replace reasonable weapons.

You could argue that building a big economy sooner rather than later helps with expansions and defence buildings, but this is not correct. All you are doing when you camp, is changing "when" you are waiting for cash, or upgrades, etc. if you camp, you get the waiting out of the way earlier, so you can build new things quickly, whereas if you level up, you have to wait till your economy is strong enough for new buildings. Both ways, you still have to wait.

More importantly, with the exception of MTs, NCs and Lofts, there are not any worthwhile low level buildings. To maximise your economy, it is worthless to rely on the level 1 buildings to earn money from. You rely on the level 1 buildings to fund your expansion into level 10 buildings. As you progress up the building list, your economy transitions so that the bulk of your money comes from higher and higher level buildings. There is likely not a big difference in when in time a camper vs a non camper buys a particular building, just a difference in level. In fact, the reliance on lower level buildings mean that time and money that could be used to invest in better buildings is used to upgrade lower level worthless buildings.

Because of the above, camping provides only a short term boost. Once your stats become more and more dependant on RP weapons, the less and less of an advantage camping provides. It also in fact, presents a disadvantage as time is wasted on irrelevant upgrades.

Slowing down, or consolidation periods to boost the economy or defence stats periodically to remain competitive is the best strategy.

crybaby
05-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Wow guys, lol looks like I missed the party @Max good point, all I asked was who was camping, and what lvls.....now it's a fiasco LOL no fair having a party in my thread without me! Mean boys! Lol :p

fuzzy
05-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Wow guys, lol looks like I missed the party @Max good point, all I asked was who was camping, and what lvls.....now it's a fiasco LOL no fair having a party in my thread without me! Mean boys! Lol :p

I'm sorry.

But I do post my camper stats a couple of pages ago before people took your thread over

Luciferianism
05-11-2012, 07:26 AM
You missed the point completely fuzzy. Non-campers have more respect, because they have been in more fights. Respect equipment > cash equipment. Yes it's true campers will eventually start making respect, but non-campers have a massive head start in the long run, non-campers fight thousands more fights, have thousands more respect, using much better equipment and slaughter campers. Therefore camping = pointless. You actually hurt yourself by camping, by lagging behind in respect points.

To put it simply, an equally active camper and non-camper comparison; the camper could never catch up to the amount of respect the non-camper has. (barring the point at which the non-camper has 500 of each best respect items, in which case the gap would decrease but that's not a reasonable scenario). If you use logic you'll see my point, I can't be bothered to explain it anymore. If you want to camp do it, I don't care either way.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 07:32 AM

Would you rather me quit or camp?

crybaby
05-11-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm sorry.

But I do post my camper stats a couple of pages ago before people took your thread over lol.fuzzy I was just goofin :p

fuzzy
05-11-2012, 07:45 AM
We are just going to have to disagree on this my friend.

We are not lagging. It is the same as someone just starting the game today. They are behind you but will eventually get there respect points.

Campers just get money first.

Dillinja
05-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Would you rather me quit or camp?
You can be the exception to the rule Laura ;)

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:04 AM
You can see most of my stats below (though they need updated).

I'm level8 I've done some attacking. Just built my second MT yesterday :D yay! I'm going for 2 lvl6 MT and 2 lvl2 Lofts and then I'm going to start attacking MORE. I am attacking now here and there... but not much... My goal is to be able to buy the best in game cash items. And like everyone else, I know I will get beat... but as long as I'm not getting beat 24/7 I'll be fine :D

Ramshutu
05-11-2012, 08:05 AM
You missed the point completely fuzzy. Non-campers have more respect, because they have been in more fights. Respect equipment > cash equipment. Yes it's true campers will eventually start making respect, but non-campers have a massive head start in the long run, non-campers fight thousands more fights, have thousands more respect, using much better equipment and slaughter campers. Therefore camping = pointless. You actually hurt yourself by camping, by lagging behind in respect points.

To put it simply, an equally active camper and non-camper comparison; the camper could never catch up to the amount of respect the non-camper has. (barring the point at which the non-camper has 500 of each best respect items, in which case the gap would decrease but that's not a reasonable scenario). If you use logic you'll see my point, I can't be bothered to explain it anymore. If you want to camp do it, I don't care either way.

Thats not true. A camper can gain the same amount of RP for his level as a non camper. So comparing two players of equal levels, a camper wll be = in respect to a non camper.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Thats not true. A camper can gain the same amount of RP for his level as a non camper. So comparing two players of equal levels, a camper wll be = in respect to a non camper.

Actually most campers attack lm... for lowxp:highrp

People powering through the levels attack everything and possibly do missions... getting them to lvl100 quicker and with... less rp... TADA!

CAMPERS WILL HAVE MORE RP!

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Why hate on the campers - to each his own!

That's the beauty of this game as many have said - you can play it as you want and you can change it up from time to time - why criticize others.

I really don't get this "my way or the highway" mentallity. I have not been successful at camping - but maybe later I will wish I did. And I have learned a lot of information from those who do camp.

Why can't we all just get along:D.......in between beating each other up;)

Luciferianism
05-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Yeah... A non-camper wouldn't be the same level as a camper, they'd level far faster and the camper would be playing catch up. Then in the big picture, when all is said and done, the non-camper is level 200 sitting on a pile of respect, the camper is low level with no respect because he doesn't fight and rob a lot. And the non-camper is fighting all the time making it harder and harder for the camper to catch up to them. Your analogy of both being the same level is like saying a snail with a rocket strapped to it can be the same as a motorbike, the snail just isn't that way, they are not equal. The non-camper gets a massive lead of fights fought in the long run, you have to think about the big picture.

Two characters start at the same time, one camps, one doesn't. The non camper gets to level 200 with thousands of wins. The camper eventually gets to level 200, he has the respect of the non camper AT THE POINT the non camper HIT LEVEL 200, but the non camper has had thousands of fights in the mean time and much more respect points.

nopenopenope
05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah... A non-camper wouldn't be the same level as a camper, they'd level far faster and the camper would be playing catch up. Then in the big picture, when all is said and done, the non-camper is level 200 sitting on a pile of respect, the camper is low level with no respect because he doesn't fight and rob a lot. And the non-camper is fighting all the time making it harder and harder for the camper to catch up to them. Your analogy of both being the same level is like saying a snail with a rocket strapped to it can be the same as a motorbike, the snail just isn't that way, they are not equal. The non-camper gets a massive lead of fights fought in the long run, you have to think about the big picture.

Two characters start at the same time, one camps, one doesn't. The non camper gets to level 200 with thousands of wins. The camper eventually gets to level 200, he has the respect of the non camper AT THE POINT the non camper HIT LEVEL 200, but the non camper has had thousands of fights in the mean time and much more respect points.

If my camper turns to a crawler, A) I'll never be at 200 (so that is flawed), and B) I'll be farming the best RP:XP the entire time. We'll come out even or me ahead in the RP race. Non-campers did not know this at early levels, you probably zoomed right past this opportunity yourself pre-lvl25. I'll have 6 months of RP farming before I even hit lvl 10...I just don't see your argument here.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

I'm sorry - but are you like 12 years old? Cause my kids make better arguments than that...

You think a camper will be camping till he's level 200???? ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!

All low level campers are just that LOW LEVEL CAMPERS! Once they have enough MONEY they will BUY things so that they can BEAT people...

The difference is - THEY PICK THEIR BATTLES TO GAIN THE MOST RP POSSIBLE!!!

THEREFORE - the player will have MORE RP in the end... besides... who cares if number1 gets to lvl200 quicker than number2

this is a never ending game... it doesn't matter who gets to end first...

F00L

Ramshutu
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Your argument is basically "non campers will get to 200 faster". This is a given, by the definition of camping.

Talking about how much respect and stats differ between a level 200 and a level 5 is irrelevant. All that matters is your stats compared to other players at your level. Even when hitting shark territory doesn't have an effect because the camper and non camper enter shark territory with the same stats and get beaten just as badly.

People who started playing 2 months ago have advantages such as access to M4s and others, but they have no inherent advantage on RP gain.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Lucifer, we really don't give a F that you think camping is pointless.

Play how you want, but let me tell you something. If you were to get to level 200. And I crawled up to 200. I would kick your ass in my Rival's List. You wouldn't stand a chance. I GUARANTEE i would have used my Stamina wiser throughout the levels. And, if i even continued to play this game to lvl 200, my economy would be so fantastic I would have 500 of the best cash weapons, plus all of the Respect I wisely farmed spent on only end-game weapons.

Your argument is invalid.

The non camper gets to level 200 with thousands of wins.

Easy there, we don't know if your going to be winning a lot. Those who race to lvl 200 tend to not win as much fights.

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm sorry - but are you like 12 years old? Cause my kids make better arguments than that...

All low level campers are just that LOW LEVEL CAMPERS! Once they have enough MONEY they will BUY things so that they can BEAT people...

THEREFORE - the player will have MORE RP in the end... besides... who cares if number1 gets to lvl200 quicker than number2

F00L

Don't you know what happens to 12 year olds around here...............:D

Dillinja
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM

F00L
Wow...looks like someone's rubbed kitteh up the wrong way....miaow! >_<

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:30 AM
don't you know what happens to 12 year olds around here...............:d

omg santa is back!

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Wow...looks like someone's rubbed kitteh up the wrong way....miaow! >_<

And here I'm telling you that I'm super easy going o_0...

w00ps

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 08:33 AM
And here I'm telling you that I'm super easy going o_0...

w00ps

I thought you must live out in la la land -

Luciferianism
05-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Sorry, what were the counter arguments? "I don't care what you think and you're a 12 year old." Yeah great. I think we're done here.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Sorry, what were the counter arguments? "I don't care what you think and you're a 12 year old." Yeah great. I think we're done here.

Reread mine genius

nopenopenope
05-11-2012, 08:38 AM

At least read my post (#48) before replying aimlessly. I've been straightforward in all my responses.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 08:39 AM

Correction: we're?

You should change that to "I'm"

Max Power
05-11-2012, 09:09 AM
I GUARANTEE i would have used my Stamina wiser throughout the levels. And, if i even continued to play this game to lvl 200, my economy would be so fantastic I would have 500 of the best cash weapons, plus all of the Respect I wisely farmed spent on only end-game weapons.

LOL..."guarantee" all you want tough guy, cash weapons are meaningless above level 75 or so.

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
LOL..."guarantee" all you want tough guy, cash weapons are meaningless above level 75 or so.

Well... he does have 1k + gold bars ; )

So I'm sure he be spending a little cash in game too :D

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 09:21 AM

What are these mysterious cash weapons - everyone else has told me there are NO decent cash weapons. I have some that I purchased when I was doing some very early map goals - but after that I haven't bought anything with cash. OK - maybe steel garrotes are fine but that's the only 1 I could think of..............

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Grenade Launcher 12/9
Steel Garrote 10/5
Blast Guard Helmet 6/14
Audi 11/9

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Grenade Launcher 12/9
Steel Garrote 10/5
Blast Guard Helmet 6/14
Audi 11/9

Who recommended them -

sexkitteh
05-11-2012, 09:25 AM
no one recommended them... I do like steel Garrote and Blast guard Helmet though. I will buy those.

Are there better then mentioned cash "end of game" weapons?

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 09:35 AM
No, you made an unsolicited one.

The OP asked for campers stats, and you decided that your opinion was so important that you would turn this thread into the 50th camping vs non-camping debate. How original. Thanks.

+50th!
Thx Max

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:02 AM

i highly doubt i will be playing in the HL still. we'll all stop playing at some time. I will enjoy my cash weapons while they last(:

Sasha54
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
no one recommended them... I do like steel Garrote and Blast guard Helmet though. I will buy those.

I don't think there are any end-game cash weapons................

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
You can be the exception to the rule ;)

lol, as always :p

Max Power
05-11-2012, 11:23 AM
i highly doubt i will be playing in the HL still. we'll all stop playing at some time. I will enjoy my cash weapons while they last(:

Never said you shouldn't.

But check yourself talking smack about all these great cash weapons your amazing economy will buy end game and how you will kick people ass "guaranteed".

It ain't gonna happen.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Never said you shouldn't.

But check yourself talking smack about all these great cash weapons your amazing economy will buy end game and how you will kick people ass "guaranteed".

It ain't gonna happen.

shoulda probably referred to MY end game. around 100 or less... yeah probably less

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
side note since you mention it. Why do any of you focus on economy at all at the end game is there isn't anything worth buying as weapons?

Dillinja
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
side note since you mention it. Why do any of you focus on economy at all at the end game is there isn't anything worth buying as weapons?
Because in a pi$$ing contest, whoever does it the furthest and longest wins....cant think of any other logical reason.

Dreno33
05-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Because in a pi$$ing contest, whoever does it the furthest and longest wins....cant think of any other logical reason.

they should seriously consider new "nearly Gold-equivalent" weapons unlocked throughout the 100+ levels for a pricy tag. Will encourage more to buy Gold buildings and play longer. Am i wrong?

Max Power
05-11-2012, 11:57 AM

That's pretty much it. I am probably gonna buy Palms and I have no idea why.

deuces
05-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Dont do it max!!

Dipstik
05-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I literally lol'd, dillinja...

crybaby
05-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow guys! Ireally enjoyed this thread, although it went way off the charts LOL. I'm not a camper myself but was just curious about how hi you actually go an still camp....but pretty good read lol:p

msjo
05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
shoulda probably referred to MY end game. around 100 or less... yeah probably less

I think this is the biggest reason camping doesn't appeal to me. I totally get that if you really play this game for an long period of time, you might gain some advantage through camping then crawling. But I doubt I have the interest level for that amount of real time for this game, so I want a strategy of game play that lets me play actively now, when the game is relatively new and interesting to me. I don't want a strategy that takes months of not doing most aspects of the game before I can be active. So I can see how for a second account, it might be sort of fun to compare the characters, but I only have one device that I use regularly.

Labradorite
05-11-2012, 04:08 PM
What are these mysterious cash weapons - everyone else has told me there are NO decent cash weapons. I have some that I purchased when I was doing some very early map goals - but after that I haven't bought anything with cash. OK - maybe steel garrotes are fine but that's the only 1 I could think of..............

There're plenty good cash weapons if you want to save RP for end game RP items at mid levels. I probably is the strongest non gold player at my level. I choose my opponents carefully and almost never lost a fight to another non gold player until yesterday. This guy has weak att and high def stats. I thought his high def was coming from inflated defense buildings until I attacked him and lost the fight. I was totally confused and checked his inventory. He bought 300 riot shields(1a/12d) for his 300 mafia. That's true 3.6k solid weapon defense and pretty hard to beat. Imaging it was 300 blast shields(1a/19d), it would be 5.7k defense from his armor department alone. Many players only got 5k total att/def at level 70. I'm pretty sure he's not a cheater, riot shield is the only weapon he bought in bulk.

emcee
05-11-2012, 04:26 PM

Armored jets are the best end game defense vehicle. At 84 million each I haven't seen anyone high level with more than 10.
24/36 stats.

Summarize some points and misconceptions.

Its not a race to level 200. You don't get a prize for getting there first. In fact the faster you get there all you will get is a knuckle sandwich over and over again.

I'm not competing with the guy who started at the same time as me. I am only competing with people at my level and more importantly within my mafia bracket.

True someone who races through the levels will most likely earn more respect over time as they are active players. Active players need to burn through all stamina and energy several times a day or so. Its their playing style which is fine.
This was great when farming for M4s. Problem is there are no good farmable end items and many HL players regret investing so much into energy which is a huge waste imo. Best to go all into attack and some in stamina depending on play style. So with all things being equal a disciplined camper with this approach will have an attack multiplier advantage once reaching HL. People are already complaining about the atm crusher giving people a +100 attack. My level 58 account already has over 200 attack. Both this account and tortoise will have close to 600 by end game.

Most levelers will waste respect on mid tier items like yams and nvbs to remain competitive. Campers with great economy can bypass all mid tier replaceable respect items and buy cash items until end game respect items become available.
Some like myself don't even need to do that. My level 58 account just purchased 1 chain whip and has over 35k respect saved and counting.

What will separate a true camper from the pack is the largest possible hood with 50 of all top defense buildings upgraded, plus fully stocked top explosives. I have visited many HL players hoods and read their wall and don't see many defense buildings apart from gatlings and turrets and a reoccurring post about having to build and upgrade more defense buildings.

emcee
05-11-2012, 06:15 PM
@emcee

One of the reasons that players do not have nightclubs is that they are hard to collect 100% and some people have a low tolerance for getting robbed. For me, I bank my 40% and move on. For others, they would rather not have a nightclub at all than have one that gets robbed.

Thats true but I've seen HL players with buildings that require more collections per day.

Also, night clubs can be easily hidden behind hotels and other buildings.

Being the best income producing building in the game even if you collect twice on a level 10 nc it still beats a level 10 casino.

Moreover, it may not be possible to collect 4x in 24 hours but not that difficult to collect 4 times in 30 hours.
In the long run it will average out most likely north of 3 collections per day. However a 24 hour or 48 hour building can be even more problematic. Even though you collect once a day or in two days all you need is to forget to collect or something comes up to throw a wrench in your collection. Trying to resync collections on these building will be quite difficult if you time things just before your bedtime and have now pushed it back another 2 hours for instance.
On the other hand 6 hours for a nc is a breeze even if you miss collections.

TBC Ghost
11-05-2013, 06:49 PM

Let's gain xp just to make money? Why not build your economy and gain 0 xp? I am level 1 with $300k iph 2 level 2 nightclubs. I will never need to rob/attack especially when they are level 10. Your happy your flying up to level 200 gaining crazy xp for stats 2x your level? Llp are key these days. All hlp are making llp accounts bc they see they wasted 200 levels. Soon they will make money worth more (just like wins in battle) for now they have LTBs, syn bonuses (if your not riding in your daddies) and build iph. can't wait for the future when all these weak iph players miss out on what GREE does! Camping is still viable check out my hood 205184814 CC strongest Level 1 camper

candyson
11-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Let's gain xp just to make money? Why not build your economy and gain 0 xp? I am level 1 with $300k iph 2 level 2 nightclubs. I will never need to rob/attack especially when they are level 10. Your happy your flying up to level 200 gaining crazy xp for stats 2x your level? Llp are key these days. All hlp are making llp accounts bc they see they wasted 200 levels. Soon they will make money worth more (just like wins in battle) for now they have LTBs, syn bonuses (if your not riding in your daddies) and build iph. can't wait for the future when all these weak iph players miss out on what GREE does! Camping is still viable check out my hood 205184814 CC strongest Level 1 camper
TBC: The Best Camper
I agree with the limited robbing, I only get LTBs

Besides, what is he missing out on, with all this stat inflation, he can catch up whenever he "starts playing"

Chosen Pessimist
11-05-2013, 06:56 PM
lvl 71 2.8m att after gree stole 200-250k stats

Im Jahova
11-05-2013, 08:07 PM

You might want to read the posting guidelines sometime.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 03:51 AM
You might want to read the posting guidelines sometime.

What's the issue?!?

jmeijer
11-11-2013, 05:22 AM
Let's go to page 110 of the General Section, look at a thread about camping and comment on a person who is probably retired or doesn't camp anymore. Congrats with your epic necro.

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Also, quit bragging about being l1. You got a reset, probably because you cheated the first time.

PedroPimples
11-11-2013, 05:45 AM
I agree with dippy.
Also luciferianism retired a long time ago.
Being level 1 is useless because you can't do anything.

cynicalmofo
11-11-2013, 06:54 AM
The level 1 thing isn't a cheat by the traditional term.

Start a game and play it. Transfer that game to your new phone.

When you then try and use your old phone again for playing CC, you're stuck in a world where "Beat up Davis" is your only goal and consequently, you don't get XP for anything like adding mafia as it isn't a goal until Davis is hit.

That does mean no jobs, no LTQ's, no SLTQ's, no fighting, no anything really. Just sit there at level 1 with 0 XP upgrading your buildings for no gain. As soon as you hit Davis, you'll pop up to level 10 (Due to the stacking of mafia member XP gains, building XP gains and so on) and get smashed by everyone around you seeing as there's nothing decent to spend cash on in comparison to the prizes getting handed out.

If anyone's feeling malicious, you could just create a bunch of level 1 accounts and go hit the camper to force him up to level 2 as he'll get the XP for winning fights. Cue the end music as the "greatest level 1 camper ever" is a level 2 camper which isn't even half as impressive.

PedroPimples
11-11-2013, 07:21 AM
A level 1 camper isn't impressive because he is just hiding.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Also, quit bragging about being l1. You got a reset, probably because you cheated the first time.

I am LEVEL 1!!!! 🎈💥🎉🎊 Don't hate your not the best anymore ;) You have read my thread even posted numerous times bc you are entertained by me being level 1 lol! So thanks ...good name for you by the way! ✌️

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:07 PM
I agree with dippy.
Also luciferianism retired a long time ago.
Being level 1 is useless because you can't do anything.

Think what you want...I don't have to explain to you or Dip Stick... Go to my thread where this debate has been going on if you want answers, if not don't post on camping threads genius!! Another one with a brilliant name also! 😂

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:18 PM
The level 1 thing isn't a cheat by the traditional term.

Start a game and play it. Transfer that game to your new phone.

When you then try and use your old phone again for playing CC, you're stuck in a world where "Beat up Davis" is your only goal and consequently, you don't get XP for anything like adding mafia as it isn't a goal until Davis is hit.

That does mean no jobs, no LTQ's, no SLTQ's, no fighting, no anything really. Just sit there at level 1 with 0 XP upgrading your buildings for no gain. As soon as you hit Davis, you'll pop up to level 10 (Due to the stacking of mafia member XP gains, building XP gains and so on) and get smashed by everyone around you seeing as there's nothing decent to spend cash on in comparison to the prizes getting handed out.

If anyone's feeling malicious, you could just create a bunch of level 1 accounts and go hit the camper to force him up to level 2 as he'll get the XP for winning fights. Cue the end music as the "greatest level 1 camper ever" is a level 2 camper which isn't even half as impressive.

Half right half WRONG like most people trying to prove a point. Kno your info before you post lies and incorrect info. Also haven't seen another level 10 or lower with my stats! Anyone feel free to post IDs if you do.'And I'm only using 25 weapons lol wait until I do level and I get another 25 weapons added ;) I have better stats than 99% had at level 1!! Just wait until I take over. either way I will be dropping allies to 1 soon so won't get that xp "if I level" and I won't get the building goals bc they r done already. It will go to the next goal in line. I will be here for a long time and nothing anyone can do. Stop hating jeez lol
Anyone feel free to try and make level off of 1... Good luck, I'll be waiting lol... So again another non camper trying to tell us, who are actually on level 1 how it works lmao ..

💥 Keep watching the strongest level 1 camper!! 205184814

Deadwater
11-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Half right half WRONG like most people trying to prove a point. Kno your info before you post lies and incorrect info. Also haven't seen another level 10 or lower with my stats! Anyone feel free to post IDs if you do.'And I'm only using 25 weapons lol wait until I do level and I get another 25 weapons added ;) I have better stats than 99% had at level 1!! Just wait until I take over. either way I will be dropping allies to 1 soon so won't get that xp "if I level" and I won't get the building goals bc they r done already. It will go to the next goal in line. I will be here for a long time and nothing anyone can do. Stop hating jeez lol
Anyone feel free to try and make level off of 1... Good luck, I'll be waiting lol... So again another non camper trying to tell us, who are actually on level 1 how it works lmao ..

💥 Keep watching the strongest level 1 camper!! 205184814

You're the weakest player in the game. Lvl 1 and can't even fight back, Such a shame.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:32 PM
A level 1 camper isn't impressive because he is just hiding.

Not hiding it's called camping lol again no one would be able to beat me down here so what am I hiding from? Having the best iph for my tier? Best stats? I'm fully committed to this my man. I'm just working on iph and semi stats soon to go hard buying crates like my man the Billionaire. When I am level 20 and getting all those sweet LTB units and your not ill be laughing! All these events aren't going anywhere if anything they get better so I have plenty of time to sit here. Pimples, if you don't like camping get off a camping thread just like your buddies. Dip Stick may be the only one who can talk about stats since he USE to have the best in the game. But again I am making my own path and show people how it's done!! Just getting started my man....

Watch me make history 205184814 💥🎈🎉💥 Visit my thread .. CC strongest Level 1 Camper

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:35 PM
It's funny seeing the same 4 haters on all these camping threads. What makes it even better none of you are campers! Get off a camping thread if you don't like it 😜👊 and again most of you posted on my thread so obv it's entertaining to you guys 😂✌️ Keep watching I'm sure you will....

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:36 PM
You're the weakest player in the game. Lvl 1 and can't even fight back, Such a shame.

Weakest player? I'm stronger than 98% of people level 10 and lower. Even stronger than people on level 20,30,40,50,60... So how is that the weakest player? Don't hate your not the strongest of anything!

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Think what you want...I don't have to explain to you or Dip Stick... Go to my thread where this debate has been going on if you want answers, if not don't post on camping threads genius!! Another one with a brilliant name also! 😂

This is a public forum, he has the right to post what he wants, where he wants.

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 07:42 PM
You know your post history is easy to read... I suspect you got your reset around September 18 because that's when you stopped talking about being a gold spender and started bragging about this crap. I think you'll lose interest in a few weeks anyway

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Now look who's a senior member, what do you post that's productive? Nothing. You have no reason being on the forum but I enjoy when you get upset when people call you out so keep going on with this until the thread is closed.

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Weakest player? I'm stronger than 98% of people level 10 and lower. Even stronger than people on level 20,30,40,50,60... So how is that the weakest player? Don't hate your not the strongest of anything!

You need some intelligence, he said you are the weakest because you can't/won't attack anyone, therefore your stats are useless until you start attacking, making you the weakest player in the game

And care to reply to my PM, I'm having a good laugh at your replies because of how butthurt you are.

Gratismax
11-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I love camping, but I use a hybrid type approach. It's just fun. I do like to break camp for a heavy state increase now and then. The challenge of building IPH at lower levels entertains me. Att 530 Def 570 L62 $2.784 mil IPH. It makes limited edition buildings really fun! I run two other players that are just about as good.

TZora
11-11-2013, 08:02 PM
what if someone here got really pissed off you .. started a new character and after playing about 30 levels, requested gree to reset them. they'll be on lvl 1 again with super crap stats. then that person can attack u and lose over and again! what option will you be left with? i'm pretty sure, ur wins will make u level up. correct me if i'm wrong .. or maybe, i can practically prove my point :rolleyes:

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:04 PM
You know your post history is easy to read... I suspect you got your reset around September 18 because that's when you stopped talking about being a gold spender and started bragging about this crap. I think you'll lose interest in a few weeks anyway

Never bragged about being a gold player. Just said i spend gold to get the weapons I have. Sorry I can afford gold which most of you probably can't lol I haven't mentioned this account until Recently so good try with your math but your off lol And again I have all the time in the world.... Keep Watching you kno you love it! 😜

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:05 PM
what if someone here got really pissed off you .. started a new character and after playing about 30 levels, requested gree to reset them. they'll be on lvl 1 again with super crap stats. then that person can attack u and lose over and again! what option will you be left with? i'm pretty sure, ur wins will make u level up. correct me if i'm wrong .. or maybe, i can practically prove my point :rolleyes:

He's stubborn, he'll make up some excuse on how that will never happen and how he'll never level up because he thinks he's better then everyone else

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM

I've put out the call... Anyone try and attack me on level 1 and good luck .... I will be here for a long time I guess lol ;)

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Never bragged about being a gold player. Just said i spend gold to get the weapons I have. Sorry I can afford gold which most of you probably can't lol I haven't mentioned this account until Recently so good try with your math but your off lol And again I have all the time in the world.... Keep Watching you kno you love it! 😜

Do you know how to read? He never said you bragged about being a gold spender.

You need to stop and think real hard before you post. Not to hard, you might hurt yourself

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Now look who's a senior member, what do you post that's productive? Nothing. You have no reason being on the forum but I enjoy when you get upset when people call you out so keep going on with this until the thread is closed.

Thanks for keeping my pm as your quote now more people will see my name, see a senior member doesn't know the game and see you follow me everywhere I post lol kinda scary 😜

TZora
11-11-2013, 08:11 PM
I've put out the call... Anyone try and attack me on level 1 and good luck .... I will be here for a long time I guess lol ;)
never challenge people without knowing them .. just saying ..
since you are so eager, i'm coming for you big boy :)

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Never bragged about being a gold player. Just said i spend gold to get the weapons I have. Sorry I can afford gold which most of you probably can't lol I haven't mentioned this account until Recently so good try with your math but your off lol And again I have all the time in the world.... Keep Watching you kno you love it! 

More poor people complaining about gold players! Who cares if we have extra money to spend on the game then we will. This is my hobby and ill spend as much as I want! Don't hate we are 10x+your stats lmao ...

There's more like that right until you suddenly became level 1.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Do you know how to read? He never said you bragged about being a gold spender.

You need to stop and think real hard before you post. Not to hard, you might hurt yourself

Sorry won't happen again Captain lol

Dipstik
11-11-2013, 08:14 PM
There's no way to attack a l1 because you can't be there legitimately. Doesn't matter what your stats are.

TZora
11-11-2013, 08:17 PM
well if he's at level 1, others can be there too .. i'm going to give it a try anyway :)

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Thanks for keeping my pm as your quote now more people will see my name, see a senior member doesn't know the game and see you follow me everywhere I post lol kinda scary 😜

Most of your post have been on this forum alone. So I follow you around on the maybe 3 threads you've posted on over your 100 post, that makes sense. And it's too bad people don't really care about you so they don't care about your name. But I see you're still upset with me little boy, don't worry it will get better.

Also you lack the intelligence in your arguments so they are basically gibberish, just saying.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:20 PM
never challenge people without knowing them .. just saying ..
since you are so eager, i'm coming for you big boy :)

I will challenge anyone!! Ahahaha I'll be waiting awhile tho

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:22 PM
I will challenge anyone!! Ahahaha I'll be waiting awhile tho

It's too bad you're scared of leveling so you won't challenge anyone but good try, trying to sound tough, maybe next time though

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Most of your post have been on this forum alone. So I follow you around on the maybe 3 threads you've posted on over your 100 post, that makes sense. And it's too bad people don't really care about you so they don't care about your name. But I see you're still upset with me little boy, don't worry it will get better.

Also you lack the intelligence in your arguments so they are basically gibberish, just saying.

Upset? I don't get upset over a forum and when I am the strongest level 1 camper which why you guys are here trying to put down lol so looks like all of you are upset at the fact I'm the best down here.

Thanks for admitting you follow me everywhere I post so you must care lol I had over 4,200 views and over 500 ally requests once I posted my thread (not this one)

You lack intelligence! I am on level 1.. No1 else can say how it works until they r there. What else do I not know what I am talking about? For someone with 2x your level for stats sure has no room to talk here!

TZora
11-11-2013, 08:28 PM
u know, i'm amazed! u can't play events, u can't attack, u can't rob, u can't do anything except sit in ur hood and just mess around with the economy. any fun in playing this game? really? lol you are funny ghost ..smh and laughing

nico valentino
11-11-2013, 08:33 PM
My camper is meh... Dont have alot of time. Level 33 280k stats

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Upset? I don't get upset over a forum and when I am the strongest level 1 camper which why you guys are here trying to put down lol so looks like all of you are upset at the fact I'm the best down here.

Thanks for admitting you follow me everywhere I post so you must care lol I had over 4,200 views and over 500 ally requests once I posted my thread (not this one)

You lack intelligence! I am on level 1.. No1 else can say how it works until they r there. What else do I not know what I am talking about? For someone with 2x your level for stats sure has no room to talk here!

Care to tell me what my stats are? Because you have no idea.
You want a cookie for your 4,200 views, I mean, I'm sure that will get you some where in the real world.
And it's too bad no one cares about being a level 1, you are scared of leveling because you know you'll get beat by everyone else because of your low stats.
Once again read carefully because I never said I didn't care.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:37 PM
u know, i'm amazed! u can't play events, u can't attack, u can't rob, u can't do anything except sit in ur hood and just mess around with the economy. any fun in playing this game? really? lol you are funny ghost ..smh and laughing

I'm smh and lmao bc I'm still waiting for you to boot me off level 1 lol ... And I enjoy having NCs on level 1 soon to be level 10 NCs!! I'm not going to argue w you go to my thread and read it if you want this debate .. CC strongest level 1 camper thread. I have plenty of other accounts to keep me busy! But again thanks for a good laugh

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm smh and lmao bc I'm still waiting for you to boot me off level 1 lol ... And I enjoy having NCs on level 1 soon to be level 10 NCs!! I'm not going to argue w you go to my thread and read it if you want this debate .. CC strongest level 1 camper thread. I have plenty of other accounts to keep me busy! But again thanks for a good laugh

And what does two level 10 NCs matter? You'll still be making terrible income.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Care to tell me what my stats are? Because you have no idea.
You want a cookie for your 4,200 views, I mean, I'm sure that will get you some where in the real world.
And it's too bad no one cares about being a level 1, you are scared of leveling because you know you'll get beat by everyone else because of your low stats.
Once again read carefully because I never said I didn't care.

Dude you keep saying no1 cares .. That's why I put you follow me so you care, 4,200 views means most of them care and 500+ ally requests of people who care to look at my hood. Lots of people care what I am doing just a select few who don't! And not scared lol i will am stronger than 99% of people level 10 and lower so what's their to be scared about? I will buy 50 crates if I wanted to but again no rush not going anywhere for a long time ;) so stop with your jealousy and go away no1 cares about you!

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Dude you keep saying no1 cares .. That's why I put you follow me so you care, 4,200 views means most of them care and 500+ ally requests of people who care to look at my hood. Lots of people care what I am doing just a select few who don't! And not scared lol i will am stronger than 99% of people level 10 and lower so what's their to be scared about? I will buy 50 crates if I wanted to but again no rush not going anywhere for a long time ;) so stop with your jealousy and go away no1 cares about you!

I don't care if anyone cares about me. But why would I be jealous of having terrible stats and not being able to participate in events with fellow syndicate members

And you still never answered my question "What are my stats"? Since you seem to know them.

Just because you have a lot of views doesn't mean they care, they enjoy seeing the stupidity in your post, especially when you try to insult someone. Better luck next time bud

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:50 PM
And what does two level 10 NCs matter? You'll still be making terrible income.

Ok last time then I'm done w Jahova Witness ... Name anyone who has ever had 1 NC at level 2? No1, mayb .00001% of players. I am proud that I have 2 level 2 NCs and a $300k iph which is far from weak at my level (bet it's better than yours lol) Once they get to 10 my iph will be top notch compared to most not all on any level. Then wait until I start LTBs ....

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Ok last time then I'm done w Jahova Witness ... Name anyone who has ever had 1 NC at level 2? No1, mayb .00001% of players. I am proud that I have 2 level 2 NCs and a $300k iph which is far from weak at my level (bet it's better than yours lol) Once they get to 10 my iph will be top notch compared to most not all on any level. Then wait until I start LTBs ....

Because 300k IPH is better then my 30 million IPH. Can't face the fact that I called you out so you will try and avoid me. My work has been a while ago but I'm getting a great laugh at all your post

one man gang
11-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Still not a Texas ranger

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Because 300k IPH is better then my 30 million IPH. Can't face the fact that I called you out so you will try and avoid me. My work has been a while ago but I'm getting a great laugh at all your post

What did you call me out on? NOTHING in the end I am the strongest level 1 player and your trying to prove something just not sure what lol. I am a CC player just like anyone else and I choose not to move bc I want to camp just like any other camper (most of you have camped at some point) Im far from weak for my level (if anyone is better under level 10 pls post your stats & id) I can also buy crates if I really wanted to like the Billionaire did n went to level 75 undefeated (mayb not as much lol) just start on level 1. If I wanted to do events I would but I choose not to bc I have plenty of other accounts! I'm just preparing for the day I decide to move...kno1 can predict the future of where I will be...

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 09:23 PM
There's more like that right until you suddenly became level 1.

I was level 1 when I posted those lol people always bring up I waste gold or gold units don't do anything so those are my responses not bragging even said it's my hobby ;) nice 2 kno I have 2 people looking at every post I've ever made!! #Feeling special😇

TZora
11-11-2013, 10:12 PM
the way you are writing posts, seems like you're butthurt lol .. ok sweetie, take it easy. i'm not attacking you, so don't try to defend. i was just speculating if there's any fun in playing the game the way it shouldn't be played. anyway, have fun and continue to laugh, good for your health. i'll leave u alone with ur lvl 1 world :)

PedroPimples
11-11-2013, 11:43 PM
If you think you will be having level 10 nc soon, you have no idea.
Your stats are t strong if you buy the cheapest gold units out there, there's a reason no one else buys them, they hardly move any decent players stats.
And don't compare yourself to the billionaire. He was a top poster, a top player and a top guy. Your a chump who claims to be the best yet hides and is to scared to level or actually play the game.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 03:13 AM
What did you call me out on? NOTHING in the end I am the strongest level 1 player and your trying to prove something just not sure what lol. I am a CC player just like anyone else and I choose not to move bc I want to camp just like any other camper (most of you have camped at some point) Im far from weak for my level (if anyone is better under level 10 pls post your stats & id) I can also buy crates if I really wanted to like the Billionaire did n went to level 75 undefeated (mayb not as much lol) just start on level 1. If I wanted to do events I would but I choose not to bc I have plenty of other accounts! I'm just preparing for the day I decide to move...kno1 can predict the future of where I will be...

I'm glad you care about me so much #feeling special.

Crates do nothing to stats now, since the huge stat inflation you are behind most people.
You are not like any other CC player, they don't coward at level 1, they attack and rob people, they participate in events.
Stop making false statements

jmeijer
11-12-2013, 03:23 AM
Weakest player? I'm stronger than 98% of people level 10 and lower. Even stronger than people on level 20,30,40,50,60... So how is that the weakest player? Don't hate your not the strongest of anything!You are not stronger than most people at levels 40, 50 and 60. Stat inflation is that bad these days. I know people below level 50 with 2 million A/D.

Thanks for keeping my pm as your quote now more people will see my name, see a senior member doesn't know the game and see you follow me everywhere I post lol kinda scary 😜Well, your life is complete now! You can tell that to your grandchildren one day.

And what does two level 10 NCs matter? You'll still be making terrible income.This. Two NCs means only 6 million IPH, and that's not a lot this day. Just think about all those LTB's he's missing out on..

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 03:26 AM
But you forget, his level 1 which means he is the awesomest thing ever..

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 03:37 AM
But you forget, his level 1 which means he is the awesomest thing ever..

That's what helps him sleep at night

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 07:47 AM
If you think you will be having level 10 nc soon, you have no idea.
Your stats are t strong if you buy the cheapest gold units out there, there's a reason no one else buys them, they hardly move any decent players stats.
And don't compare yourself to the billionaire. He was a top poster, a top player and a top guy. Your a chump who claims to be the best yet hides and is to scared to level or actually play the game.

I will have level 10 NCs on level 1, sorry it took you to level 100 to even get yours ;) Gold units are worth it at low levels since most don't do events or they wouldn't be at a low level lol. All my weapons are 0xp gain, all of your weapons are lots of xp gain. The more xp you gain obtaining weapons the weaker that weapon really is. Ya you have a 3k stat weapon but it took you 4 levels to get it lol I will continue buying gold units eventually crates to boost my stats while you jump 20 levels for a few weapons ;). Thanks my man! Keep it coming

And again I said like what he was doing mayb not as much. What is different from what I am doing to what he did? Not saying I will go undefeated to level 75 but same plan. He is actually giving me really good advice on how to go about what I am doing. Too bad you don't kno anything so you can't help!!

Not claiming to be the best I am the best! Name someone stronger? Even level 10 or lower... No1!!! You have 0!!! Don't hate I'm the strongest for my level and your just some player of out millions doing the same thing as them. How much fun is that?!? Ahahaha making my own path here pal!

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 07:56 AM
I will have level 10 NCs on level 1, sorry it took you to level 100 to even get yours ;) Gold units are worth it at low levels since most don't do events or they wouldn't be at a low level lol. All my weapons are 0xp gain, all of your weapons are lots of xp gain. The more xp you gain obtaining weapons the weaker that weapon really is. Ya you have a 3k stat weapon but it took you 4 levels to get it lol I will continue buying gold units eventually crates to boost my stats while you jump 20 levels for a few weapons ;). Thanks my man! Keep it coming

And again I said like what he was doing mayb not as much. What is different from what I am doing to what he did? Not saying I will go undefeated to level 75 but same plan. He is actually giving me really good advice on how to go about what I am doing. Too bad you don't kno anything so you can't help!!

Not claiming to be the best I am the best! Name someone stronger? Even level 10 or lower... No1!!! You have 0!!! Don't hate I'm the strongest for my level and your just some player of out millions doing the same thing as them. How much fun is that?!? Ahahaha making my own path here pal!

You are still the weakest player in CC, and now the most butt hurt.

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 08:10 AM
You are not stronger than most people at levels 40, 50 and 60. Stat inflation is that bad these days. I know people below level 50 with 2 million A/D.

Well, your life is complete now! You can tell that to your grandchildren one day.

This. Two NCs means only 6 million IPH, and that's not a lot this day. Just think about all those LTB's he's missing out on..

Your going by the mayb 10% of players that kno how to play the game that have good stats from stat inflation. The other 90% are clueless kinda like you guys. Most people in the game just attack/raid not caring about xp gain (kinda what you guys are telling me to do lol) and have horrible stats (like you do). I kno a few at level 20 with 1.3 mil stats, not saying everyone on level 20 has those stats bc mayb 1% do down here do. I'm not missing out on anything. I have all the time in the world to do events when I decide to move but I'm still level 1 so you guys are comparing me to your hlp, how sad! The day I decide to move you will see history.... Keep watching all 205184814 🎈🎉💥🎊🎉🎈💥🎊

Name one player that has even a $1 mil iph by level 10? Mayb 1% do? If you can even find the 1% lol Also I have other buildings genius! LTBs aren't going anywhere so I'm not missing out on anything lol if anything when I get to level 20 I will get all my LTBs to level 10 and get all the units you guys are missing out on right now!! So really your missing out! I can't buy them you guys could but you can't get them to level 10! Lol how sad....rookies

It's like going in circles with you guys. Go to my thread CC strongest level 1 camper and read. We debated all of this already. I am level 1 and your comparing me to level 50 players. Now think where were you in level 5? Maybe you had 300 stats. Bet you didn't have even 1k on level 10. I will continue to grow on level 1...Making my own path not following the rest of the game....

pls post your guys IDs and game names so we can laugh at how weak you are for your level... Jahova Witness posted his stats then changed it bc it was only 2x his level lmao. So pls let's see what you guys have! I already kno dipstick is probably the only strong one out of this group of haters!!

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Your going by the mayb 10% of players that kno how to play the game that have good stats from stat inflation. The other 90% are clueless kinda like you guys. Most people in the game just attack/raid not caring about xp gain (kinda what you guys are telling me to do lol) and have horrible stats (like you do). I kno a few at level 20 with 1.3 mil stats, not saying everyone on level 20 has those stats bc mayb 1% do down here do. I'm not missing out on anything. I have all the time in the world to do events when I decide to move but I'm still level 1 so you guys are comparing me to your hlp, how sad! The day I decide to move you will see history.... Keep watching all 205184814 

Name one player that has even a $1 mil iph by level 10? Mayb 1% do? If you can even find the 1% lol Also I have other buildings genius! LTBs aren't going anywhere so I'm not missing out on anything lol if anything when I get to level 20 I will get all my LTBs to level 10 and get all the units you guys are missing out on right now!! So really your missing out! I can't buy them you guys could but you can't get them to level 10! Lol how sad....rookies

It's like going in circles with you guys. Go to my thread CC strongest level 1 camper and read. We debated all of this already. I am level 1 and your comparing me to level 50 players. Now think where were you in level 5? Maybe you had 300 stats. Bet you didn't have even 1k on level 10. I will continue to grow on level 1...Making my own path not following the rest of the game....

pls post your guys IDs and game names so we can laugh at how weak you are for your level... Jahova Witness posted his stats then changed it bc it was only 2x his level lmao. So pls let's see what you guys have! I already kno dipstick is probably the only strong one out of this group of haters!!

Your rant makes no sense. You ARE missing out on LTBs. You ARE missing out on their weapons.

Dipstik isn't the strongest in this thread.

And you are still the weakest butt hurt player in CC history.

TBC = The Butthurt Club

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 08:21 AM
the way you are writing posts, seems like you're butthurt lol .. ok sweetie, take it easy. i'm not attacking you, so don't try to defend. i was just speculating if there's any fun in playing the game the way it shouldn't be played. anyway, have fun and continue to laugh, good for your health. i'll leave u alone with ur lvl 1 world :)

I have plenty of other accounts to "have fun with" so I don't need to ruin my camper account, to make people happy, who don't kno much about low levels. You were attacking me (well tried to but couldn't make it happen lmao) good try tho. Still standing on level 1. But thank you for going away and letting me stay on level 1 lol can't wait until I hit level 2 to here what you guys have to say lol

Asto
11-12-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm level 27, and have 310k attack and 270k defence

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Your rant makes no sense. You ARE missing out on LTBs. You ARE missing out on their weapons.

Dipstik isn't the strongest in this thread.

And you are still the weakest butt hurt player in CC history.

I am not missing out on anything!! They will be there when I hit level 20! Then I get them all! So your saying fly up to level 20 for those? Lol why so I can get them to level 2 like you?!? Then miss all the weapons. THINK MY MAN THINK

I said post your guys stats and IDs and we can determine who is weak and strong.

I am 10x my level for stats so anyone weaker will be great! A level 1 player has better stats (stat to level ratio) than a hlp ...

Let's talk about immature... Butt hurt? Are you 5? Lmao you guys are a bunch of geeks that have nothing better to do but to comment 1000 times on a camper thread when your not even campers?!? I know you guys love me that much to follow my every move but you can move along at anytime. I'm not in a hlp thread cracking on you for your WEAK STATS!

💥 I'm still waiting on 1 player who is stronger than me level 10 or lower.... So not the weakest but I am CC STRONGEST LEVEL 1 CAMPER!! Watch me make history....Thanks to all my hatters who get my name out there even more!!

Asto
11-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Lol, time to get some popcorn. If can see this argument/rant lasting quite a while

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 08:59 AM
It's funny because his a moron. I know the billionaire very well, and I know he is a lot better at this game than you.
You wasting gold on useless items. I can complete an LTQ in 1 level. Getting a ton more stats than you ever will. There is a load of players who had nightclubs down low, I believe emcee being one of them. He a Is a very strong camper. Knows his stuff very well. Not like you.
10* your level for stats? That's not a good ration at all. Maybe 6 months ago it was, but now it isn't.
You say it will all be there still when you decide to level up? I doubt it. Your to scared to ever level and the game won't be around for to much longer.

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 09:09 AM
I am not missing out on anything!! They will be there when I hit level 20! Then I get them all! So your saying fly up to level 20 for those? Lol why so I can get them to level 2 like you?!? Then miss all the weapons. THINK MY MAN THINK

I said post your guys stats and IDs and we can determine who is weak and strong.

I am 10x my level for stats so anyone weaker will be great! A level 1 player has better stats (stat to level ratio) than a hlp ...

Let's talk about immature... Butt hurt? Are you 5? Lmao you guys are a bunch of geeks that have nothing better to do but to comment 1000 times on a camper thread when your not even campers?!? I know you guys love me that much to follow my every move but you can move along at anytime. I'm not in a hlp thread cracking on you for your WEAK STATS!

 I'm still waiting on 1 player who is stronger than me level 10 or lower.... So not the weakest but I am CC STRONGEST LEVEL 1 CAMPER!! Watch me make history....Thanks to all my hatters who get my name out there even more!!

You have no idea what you are saying anymore. LTBs that you are missing wont be there when you reach lvl 20. New ones sure. There have only been a handful of good LTBs and one type a building. You missed them, you will never get those ones again.
Your arrogance is pretty funny, you are so Butthurt you can't even string together a legitament argument on why you stay at level 1 other then you don't have time.
When you do level you will be so far behind the curve that it would also be wasting your time. Just quit CC now.

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 09:14 AM
I heard this is actually joaquim.

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Blah blah blah. Look at "deadwaters" post history. I see him everywhere like a tick that won't come off. He posts every 2 minutes on numerous threads everyday, trying to be a tough guy in all of them. GET A LIFE BRO! Your not tough talking **** on a forum. Your just another forum loser/nerd who's best friend is your left hand or Jahova ahahaha. Probably a 50 year old virgin! TBC Ghost idea is a smart one, you guys just don't understand how the game works at low levels obviously. I am sure he will start events and be stronger than all of you once he moves past level 1. I would stay on 1 too just to build my economy. I can see your getting jealous by what he is doing, what no one else has done before for that matter.

How is he the weakest? His stats are stronger than most I've seen coming up the levels. Not sure about percentage but he definitely has most people level 15 and under beat. If someone is better just post your stats. That easy! My guess we won't see many IDs being posted.

Let's see your stats, post them and your id (to confirm) so anyone can compare you to him by stats to level like tbc said. My money is on TBC. If so, shut up and move on, sick of seeing deadwater everywhere I look.

Keep up the good work TBC, you have a good idea to set yourself up for the future. Don't let jealous hatters change your plans.

Another TBC member.
the Butthurt club lives on.

Asto
11-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Tbf they both have points, TBC because his stats to level ratio will be insane, but the other guy because if TBC was at level 20, his iph and stats would be unbelievably high, however his stats to level ratio might decrease. It depends on which way look at it really

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Well done you on making a second account to say exactly the same as you have been on your first.

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Not at all, his stat to level ratio isn't to high really.

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 09:41 AM
It's funny because his a moron. I know the billionaire very well, and I know he is a lot better at this game than you.
You wasting gold on useless items. I can complete an LTQ in 1 level. Getting a ton more stats than you ever will. There is a load of players who had nightclubs down low, I believe emcee being one of them. He a Is a very strong camper. Knows his stuff very well. Not like you.
10* your level for stats? That's not a good ration at all. Maybe 6 months ago it was, but now it isn't.
You say it will all be there still when you decide to level up? I doubt it. Your to scared to ever level and the game won't be around for to much longer.

Ok pimples lol let me buy you some proactive! first you can't complete an LTQ on level 1 genius!...Second I don't mind wasting gold....third still haven't seen 1 ID that is stronger than me level 10 and below so I am very strong for my tier being on the first level of the game lol. Where are your guys stats? Scared to post them? And what is there to be scared about lmao it's a game not death row! I have 3 other accounts that are not on level 1... Keep saying the same things over and over and over ... Read before you talk so I don't need to explain over and over and over. Now go away and watch as I know you guys will ;) I should leave level 1 in a few years lol

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Tbf they both have points, TBC because his stats to level ratio will be insane, but the other guy because if TBC was at level 20, his iph and stats would be unbelievably high, however his stats to level ratio might decrease. It depends on which way look at it really

Thank you! And when I hit level 20 I promise it will be a monster account. Not bragging but I'll spend the gold to make it happen ;) I won't level without getting the best stat to xp ratio. I kno math unlike these guys lol

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 09:54 AM
The main point here is I am the strongest level 1 player in Crime City (haven't seen anyone level 10 or lower that can beat me either) can't predict the future so you will have to wait to crack on that. You guys are trying to prove a point but really proving 0, just your jealous or you wouldn't put the time in on camping threads. Ill mAke it easy for you guys.. Go away and I will message you when I hit level 20! Just wait a few years ... Thanks to all my fans out there and these clowns Helping my posts get out there!! Keep the ally requests coming to watch me make history...

Asto
11-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Thank you! And when I hit level 20 I promise it will be a monster account. Not bragging but I'll spend the gold to make it happen ;) I won't level without getting the best stat to xp ratio. I kno math unlike these guys lol
Np. My problem is that I don't have patience. I still have an 11,444 level to attack ratio, but it definitely could've been better. I've done some LTQ's which has cost me about 8 levels, however my attack and defence would be a lot less than what they already are. My syndicate is decent, but not the best. I would've left but I owe them a lot for taking me on when I was only level 6 and getting me the stats I have now.
Play your own game, if you do that I don't see why anyone can have a go. I have my own plan and for me, it works well. If you don't have anything decent to comment, then don't comment at all

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I said I can complete in 1 level, not on level one. Learn to read. There Are many monster accounts in top syns, low lever much stronger than you level 10 or lower.
I have a very good knowledge of the game kid, been playing a very long time. Ask your idol if you want.
Buying the lowest stat gold items is a pointless excercise and shows a lack of knowledge of the game. They wouldn't even move my stats.
Your a waste of breath and a it's pointless trying to educate a child who has no powers of comprehension.

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Np. My problem is that I don't have patience. I still have an 11,444 level to attack ratio, but it definitely could've been better. I've done some LTQ's which has cost me about 8 levels, however my attack and defence would be a lot less than what they already are. My syndicate is decent, but not the best. I would've left but I owe them a lot for taking me on when I was only level 6 and getting me the stats I have now.
Play your own game, if you do that I don't see why anyone can have a go. I have my own plan and for me, it works well. If you don't have anything decent to comment, then don't comment at all

Good attitude my man. Need more players like you in this game. Everyone plays the game different. Everyone has a different aspect of what the goal of this game is. My goal as of level 1 is to build my iph and some stats to keep me ahead of everyone else around me without gaining xp. When I hit level 2 that plan will change. That simple. Everyone is acting like I am in such a bad position being on the first level of the game lol I think I will manage just fine 😜

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 10:32 AM
I said I can complete in 1 level, not on level one. Learn to read. There Are many monster accounts in top syns, low lever much stronger than you level 10 or lower.
I have a very good knowledge of the game kid, been playing a very long time. Ask your idol if you want.
Buying the lowest stat gold items is a pointless excercise and shows a lack of knowledge of the game. They wouldn't even move my stats.
Your a waste of breath and a it's pointless trying to educate a child who has no powers of comprehension.

Ok so that's BS. You can not complete a LTQ in one level.

I will buy what I want to if it's helping me right now. I'm sure you have bough 1000 of the weakest weapons just to boost your stats at some point. I am buying cheap gold weapons instead that have way better stats.

Still haven't seen your ID yet?!? .. And I would hope a weaker gold unit wouldn't help a hlp stats but it helps mine ;)

I have been playing this game since it came out so what r you trying to say kid? I have a different approach than following everyone else's same moves, doing the same events and getting the same weapons. Once I decide to leave level 1 I will join a top syn which I already have numerous offers from. Stop trying to compare me to the future or to your mistakes. I'm happy being the strongest level 1 player and I will continue for as long as I want ;) (still haven't seen anyone level 10 or below better either) keep up the good work leveling! I'm sure your a maxed out player which means you wasted your first 249 levels lol

MrMarshmallow
11-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Ok so that's BS. You can not complete a LTQ in one level.

I will buy what I want to if it's helping me right now. I'm sure you have bough 1000 of the weakest weapons just to boost your stats at some point. I am buying cheap gold weapons instead that have way better stats.

Still haven't seen your ID yet?!? .. And I would hope a weaker gold unit wouldn't help a hlp stats but it helps mine ;)

I have been playing this game since it came out so what r you trying to say kid? I have a different approach than following everyone else's same moves, doing the same events and getting the same weapons. Once I decide to leave level 1 I will join a top syn which I already have numerous offers from. Stop trying to compare me to the future or to your mistakes. I'm happy being the strongest level 1 player and I will continue for as long as I want ;) (still haven't seen anyone level 10 or below better either) keep up the good work leveling! I'm sure your a maxed out player which means you wasted your first 249 levels lol
You get pushed to level 2 when you have completed the tutorial and you can't see them on the rivals list...

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
You can be sure all you like, your as wrong about that as you are about everything else.
And good luck with your "numerous" offers from top syns. I'm sure you do have them with your weak stats.
Why would I give you my ID? I don't want you anywhere near my hood.
You have no idea about ltqs because your scared little self won't level up and take part.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 11:41 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about, 3k stats in four levels. I can easily get 300k stats probably more staying the same level.
Also saying jumping 20 levels for a few weapons and I and many others (depending on bonuses they have) have gained at least a 1m stat jump just from the raid boss without leveling once. It would take you forever to get those stats quickly just buying crates.

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 11:52 AM
You can be sure all you like, your as wrong about that as you are about everything else.
And good luck with your "numerous" offers from top syns. I'm sure you do have them with your weak stats.
You have no idea about ltqs because your scared little self won't level up and take part.

What am I wrong about? Lol that you can't complete a LTQ in one level? I would love to see that happen. And I kno you don't want me too see your pathetic level 250 stats it's ok just crack on a level 1 that is the complete opposite of you.. At least I'm not scared to show what the best is on my level ;)

real scared omg!!! I only have 2 other accounts not camping doing LTQs lol I'm shaking now... Let me attack like crazy so I level to 250 as fast as I can!!!! The game is ending!!! Omg!!!! (In the eyes of pimples)

Ahahaha old man keep up the good work hiding your pathetic character and watch me be the strongest for my level ;) something you will never say ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha ✌️ lol pop some pimples so you can open your eyes to the real world!

Done!! Keep watchin everyone that can see!! 205184814 strongest level 1 player in CC! Watch me make history

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 11:52 AM

But he will just say he's "smart" for being a coward. He will have lower stats then most people that play this game and as of right now since he's only level 1, he is the weakest player in crime city. The ones with 100 stats level 3 are stronger then him.

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm far from level 250 and my news feed has been green for months.
So what are the stats of these other accounts mr I'm the strongest the world has ever known?
Yes your right, ill never be the strongest at my level, and neither will you once you grow a pair and level up.
As I've said before, keep pestering your idol, he knows about my stats and my level.
You have no idea about ltqs, some can be completed in one level, some at least the normal can with thousands of stats.
As Jahova said, the raid boss have us massive increases, and we never levelled once.

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
But he will just say he's "smart" for being a coward. He will have lower stats then most people that play this game and as of right now since he's only level 1, he is the weakest player in crime city. The ones with 100 stats level 3 are stronger then him.

Bc that makes any sense lmfao! Ilast I checked I have a funzio id which makes me a player!! I am level 1, once I level I will be doing the same events as all of you (mayb not the same bc I kno how to do math to see which events are worth it just not do them all like these guys do) but getting better weapons, as we know get better as time goes!! So anyone in the 150+ levels wasted all those levels getting crap compared to the weapons now. All top players made minis bc they kno this is a fact. Not my fault your to cheap to buy another device to make a mini on! I would love to see your good bc I'm sure it's a rookie tier one! High level crap iph and stats. Again I am level 1'so anything I do is better than what u had on level 10!! Muahhhhhhhahah hahahahahaha you will never be better than me and you can't handle it. I am #1

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I see. You obviously know nothing, that's why you have to ask others what to do.
And because we are proving you wrong you have to start trying to throw names and being homophobic?
So what if I am a homosexual? What does that have to do with anything? Or is this just you showing how immature and how much of a child you actually are?

jmeijer
11-12-2013, 12:22 PM
How cute you guys are a couple!!!! I new you guys had feelings for each other!! Kinda weird tho!! And NO YOU CAN NOT FINISH A LTQ IN 1 LEVEL it's impossible end of story lol dumbest comment yet. Once I hit level 2 I will be the strongest for my level ;) same w level 3,4,5 ;) you will never be as good as me ever ;) once I start doing bosses I won't level either lol now go away ill one w your lil bfCan a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this.

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself.

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 12:24 PM
I think he has just proved to the forum that he is a child and a troll.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Bc that makes any sense lmfao! Ilast I checked I have a funzio id which makes me a player!! I am level 1, once I level I will be doing the same events as all of you (mayb not the same bc I kno how to do math to see which events are worth it just not do them all like these guys do) but getting better weapons, as we know get better as time goes!! So anyone in the 150+ levels wasted all those levels getting crap compared to the weapons now. All top players made minis bc they kno this is a fact. Not my fault your to cheap to buy another device to make a mini on! I would love to see your good bc I'm sure it's a rookie tier one! High level crap iph and stats. Again I am level 1'so anything I do is better than what u had on level 10!! Muahhhhhhhahah hahahahahaha you will never be better than me and you can't handle it. I am #1

It doesn't make sense because you don't have any intelligence. I have 3 campers accounts and my lowest one when it was level 9 had over 400k stats. Saying I will never be better then you yet you will never have the stats I have.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 12:33 PM

He proved that when he made his first post

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this.

Yes CJ or Any other mod needs to get in here because it's getting pretty ridiculous

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes CJ or Any other mod needs to get in here because it's getting pretty ridiculous

They r watching just laughing .. It's funny how you add posts I don't write

TBC Ghost
11-12-2013, 12:45 PM

Troll? I'm the only camper talking lol this is a camping thread last I checked. Close this thread it's not mine ;) don't hate I am #1

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
How do you know I'm not a camper? I have an account in tier 1, and another in tier 5.
Anyway, this is my last post to you.
I won't be having any discussions with a prejudiced person like you.
Want nothing to do with homophobic people.

TeRompoElCulo
11-12-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm a camper. :)

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Like it wasnt obvious to everyone he was the same person.
And talking to himself in a thread? Really?

jmeijer
11-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Talking to all you faggit narcs in here.. Mainly pimples who is a **** up and is so ugly his mom beat him to try and fix his face then Jahova who is worse than a jahovas witness knocking at your door on a Sunday morning just want to break his face in. ;) **** YOU ALL ;) I will continue being number 1....Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this. And after that, he uses his second account to insult everyone.

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself. Again.

jmeijer
11-12-2013, 01:20 PM
#1 forever#1 in League Two is still crap. Try to be #1 in the Premier League and we'll talk further.

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 01:24 PM
#1 in League Two is still crap. Try to be #1 in the Premier League and we'll talk further.

Good call and analogy.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I can careless about a thread .. Jahova is a Narc might as work for GREE to snitch on everyone

Have fun with your ban TBC and your second forum account

Max Power
11-12-2013, 01:34 PM
The main point here is I am the strongest level 1 player in Crime City (haven't seen anyone level 10 or lower that can beat me either)

Well since there are pretty much no other level 1 players in Crime City, congrats!

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I may be wrong but your a strong camper aren't you max?

PedroPimples
11-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you mods.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Thank you mods.

That's pretty funny. He'll just make another account

Deadwater
11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
That's pretty funny. He'll just make another account

They can ban his ip. Stopping him from access whenever he is in his parents basement.

Im Jahova
11-12-2013, 06:50 PM
They can ban his ip. Stopping him from access whenever he is in his parents basement.

Lol good thing

TZora
11-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I have plenty of other accounts to "have fun with" so I don't need to ruin my camper account, to make people happy, who don't kno much about low levels. You were attacking me (well tried to but couldn't make it happen lmao) good try tho. Still standing on level 1. But thank you for going away and letting me stay on level 1 lol can't wait until I hit level 2 to here what you guys have to say lol
gimme ur address, i'll send some lollipops and huggies .. u may need some, sweet kiddo :)

cynicalmofo
11-13-2013, 02:13 AM

 Keep watching the strongest level 1 camper!! 205184814

Pardon my language but you're acting like a 12 year old **** that just invented the wheel. My level 1 camper played like this for 18 months so stop trying to act like you know everything when you really don't. Get yourself a level a pair of level 10 nightclubs and then boast about how elite you are.

Im Jahova
11-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Pardon my language but you're acting like a 12 year old **** that just invented the wheel. My level 1 camper played like this for 18 months so stop trying to act like you know everything when you really don't. Get yourself a level a pair of level 10 nightclubs and then boast about how elite you are.

Don't worry about him, he's banned now

Please
11-13-2013, 04:02 AM
CJ or Mods to review. Looks like he is breaking guidelines

Originally Posted by jmeijer
Can a mod please ban this idiot? First, he necro's the thread, then he talks crap about his ''adventures'' and he pisses everyone off with comments like this.

Dipstik
11-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Why don't you try to be the active user with the fewest posts?

jmeijer
11-13-2013, 05:04 AM
CJ or Mods to review. Looks like he is breaking guidelines

Originally Posted by jmeijer

Idiot, stop this nonsense. You're only embarrassing yourself.Hi! Good to meet you. Are you his third account?

Please
11-13-2013, 05:11 AM

This is ghosts friend not ghost (he is sitting next to me) but good joke. He is back being the strongest level 1 player. Why don't you try to be the person who spent a lot of money on the game and got you no where in life? Lol O wait that is you. Good name for you by the way. Can I be cool like you guys? Sitting at home, lonely, staying on a forum 24/7. Sounds like a good life to me. Winner!!

Dipstik
11-13-2013, 05:17 AM
This is ghosts friend not ghost (he is sitting next to me) but good joke. He is back being the strongest level 1 player. Why don't you try to be the person who spent a lot of money on the game and got you no where in life? Lol O wait that is you. Good name for you by the way. Can I be cool like you guys? Sitting at home, lonely, staying on a forum 24/7. Sounds like a good life to me. Winner!!

Clueless.

#smug

Please
11-13-2013, 05:26 AM
So back to camping (the reason this thread was made).

cynicalmofo
11-13-2013, 05:53 AM
So back to camping (the reason this thread was made).

Why do you want to talk about camping if you're Ghost's friend - Surely Ghost wanted to talk about camping, not his friend.

Please
11-13-2013, 05:55 AM
1. Who has the best llp camper iph?!?! Please post your iph and level to see where you rank!!

2. Who has the best llp camper stats?!?! Please post your stats and level to see where you rank!!

Max Power
11-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Well since there are pretty much no other level 1 players in Crime City, congrats!

I have a second account that is level 27 or so with about 4 mil income and about 425k attack and defense. The last ten levels have come from syndicate quests. So has about 350k of my stats....LOL! In response to this thread, I tried to take an old iPod that I used to play on before I bought an iPad and start a third account and see if I could keep it at Level 1 and no go. It wants to walk me through the tutorial every time, which I believe would put me at level 3. I have no idea why someone would brag about being level 1 for any reason, it's an anomaly. Strong or not, it's not something you can do in normal game play, so pretty irrelevant, IMO.

LOL!

Please
11-13-2013, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE=Max Power;1073087]I have a second account that is level 27 or so with about 4 mil income and about 425k attack and defense. The last ten levels have come from syndicate quests. So has about 350k of my stats....LOL! In response to this thread, I tried to take an old iPod that I used to play on before I bought an iPad and start a third account and see if I could keep it at Level 1 and no go. It wants to walk me through the tutorial every time, which I believe would put me at level 3. I have no idea why someone would brag about being level 1 for any reason, it's an anomaly. Strong or not, it's not something you can do in normal game play, so pretty irrelevant, IMO.

Not be put you down ...Max....but i have at least 5 ally's level 25-26 1.4 mil stats so don't get to excited about your 400k lol (someone said you were a strong camper :/ ) Next, I have numerous level 1 players on my ally list lol not my fault you can't figure it out like they did lol Last I checked no one level 10 or lower is stronger than ghost so in the end he is now the strongest level 10 and below camper so thanks for clarifying. Don't come back with a wise remark prove me wrong with some proof, I will be waiting...... A long time lol now back to camping....

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 06:52 AM
I have a second account that is level 27 or so with about 4 mil income and about 425k attack and defense. The last ten levels have come from syndicate quests. So has about 350k of my stats....LOL! In response to this thread, I tried to take an old iPod that I used to play on before I bought an iPad and start a third account and see if I could keep it at Level 1 and no go. It wants to walk me through the tutorial every time, which I believe would put me at level 3. I have no idea why someone would brag about being level 1 for any reason, it's an anomaly. Strong or not, it's not something you can do in normal game play, so pretty irrelevant, IMO.

Not be put you down ...Max....but i have at least 5 ally's level 25-26 1.4 mil stats so don't get to excited about your 400k lol (someone said you were a strong camper :/ ) Next, I have numerous level 1 players on my ally list lol not my fault you can't figure it out like they did lol Last I checked no one level 10 or lower is stronger than ghost so in the end he is now the strongest level 10 and below camper so thanks for clarifying. Don't come back with a wise remark prove me wrong with some proof, I will be waiting...... A long time lol now back to camping....

That's how everyone knows you are just a troll.
now back to camping....

Please
11-13-2013, 07:07 AM
That's how everyone knows you are just a troll.

Do you know what troll means? Lol last I checked you are a troll for being in a camping thread when your not a camper. You try and put down ghost for being the strongest level 10 and lower player. That is trolling. He didn't find you, You found him and Continued to troll him like your his number 1 fan... I know Ghost is here to help campers but it's kinda hard when you guys TRY to prove him wrong. Go troll in a weak hlp thread or your weekend event thread lol Please stop going off subject!! Now Back to best camping stats please

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 07:14 AM
Do you know what troll means? Lol last I checked you are a troll for being in a camping thread when your not a camper. You try and put down ghost for being the strongest level 10 and lower player. That is trolling. He didn't find you, You found him and Continued to troll him like your his number 1 fan... I know Ghost is here to help campers but it's kinda hard when you guys TRY to prove him wrong. Go troll in a weak hlp thread or your weekend event thread lol Please stop going off subject!! Now Back to best camping stats please

How many accounts do you plan on making?

jmeijer
11-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Do you know what troll means? Lol last I checked you are a troll for being in a camping thread when your not a camper.Read the guidelines again.
You try and put down ghost for being the strongest level 10 and lower player. That is trolling. He didn't find you, You found him and Continued to troll him like your his number 1 fan... You obviously don't know what a troll is. We react on your posts because your arrogance went through the roof.
I know Ghost is here to help campersNo, he's not. He's here to boost is enormous ego.
but it's kinda hard when you guys TRY to prove him wrong. It's not trying. It's succeeding.
Go troll in a weak hlp thread or your weekend event thread lol Please stop going off subject!! Now Back to best camping stats pleaseHe actually contributes something to this forum. If you have nothing to say except these things, don't say anything at all.

Can't you try to lose your virginity instead of trolling on smarter people?

Please
11-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Ok now this is getting boring! Same thing over and over .. Same 4 people replying over and over... We see the players who sit on their couches 24/7!! Tbc Ghost will always be the strongest level 10 and lower player in the game until someone PROVES he is not. All you are doing is going in circles lil man. When someone respected talks I'll listen or again proof ghost isn't the strongest!!! Back to camping......

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Ok now this is getting boring! Same thing over and over .. Same 4 people replying over and over... We see the players who sit on their couches 24/7!! Tbc Ghost will always be the strongest level 10 and lower player in the game until someone PROVES he is not. All you are doing is going in circles lil man. When someone respected talks I'll listen or again proof ghost isn't the strongest!!! Back to camping......

Actually we are all on the same couch in jmeijer's parents basement. Jeez get it right.

Please
11-13-2013, 07:52 AM
So again back to camping....

Deadwater
11-13-2013, 08:00 AM
So again back to camping....

Clearly you haven't figured it out. Camping is a system prevented to hide. By hiding you declare you aren't strong enough to compete against the CC world. Look at some of the more famous "crime city campers" that stopped camping and started battling. They have become far stronger by doing such then not.

Please
11-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Clearly you haven't figured it out. Camping is a system prevented to hide. By hiding you declare you aren't strong enough to compete against the CC world. Look at some of the more famous "crime city campers" that stopped camping and started battling. They have become far stronger by doing such then not.

Exactly!!! Finally!!! Camping is made to build your hood before you start battling. Everyone has camped some point even at high levels, even you from what I've heard. Famous "Crime city campers" obv camped lol ie the point why we camp lol. We will do the same and move once we feel our iph and stats are where we want them. There are still people who can attack us but they will lose so it's not hiding it's giving them a free pass until we do level. Ghost has 3 other accounts that are not camping so I don't see what the issue is with making 1 account a camper? Eventually ghost will move past 1 but for now he will continue to build wether you like it or not. Personally I think you guys just don't like the fact that A. He is the first to make level 1 a deal like it is B. You can't do it C. He is the strongest level 10 and lower player (show proof someone is better and he won't say it) D. No one is talking about you 4. He brought camping back to life wether you want to admit it or not. He's just here to show camping is still alive and if you actually read a post instead of talking over every post you would see that. Again stop comparing us to hlp when it's irrelevant, we will do all the same events as you (if not better ones as time goes) so not missing anything. Once he is level 20 then try and beat him down but right now you have nothing zero zip. We have played this game since it came out so we know how it works ;) just making our own path instead of following everyone else's same plan. That's all folks

Asto
11-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Jesus, can we stop bickering please, it's only a game. A bit of banter is fine for me, but this is beyond a joke. Come on people, relax, it's only a game....got to feel sorry for the guy that started this thread....

Im Jahova
11-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Jesus, can we stop bickering please, it's only a game. A bit of banter is fine for me, but this is beyond a joke. Come on people, relax, it's only a game....got to feel sorry for the guy that started this thread....

Don't worry, we just wait for please to get banned like his friend did

Im Jahova
11-13-2013, 11:25 AM
Here's a solution, Mods ban Please, and close the thread.

Asto
11-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Don't worry, we just wait for please to get banned like his friend did
I know what you mean, but there's no need for any banning. As I said, banter is fine, but some people take it way too far and beyond the boundaries when there's honestly no need for it

PedroPimples
11-13-2013, 12:04 PM
You can pretend you're not ghost all you want, but you write exactly the same, your terrible grammer is exactly the same and your wrong info is exactly the same. The reason? You are one and the same person. My level 23 player was attacked below level 10 by people with stats over 1million. That is a strong camper.

PedroPimples
11-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Also to add to this, he hasn't offered any help to anyone. All he has done is spam threads with exactly the same things. He has to pm people asking for info on what to do because he doesn't know. Anyone who buys the lowest gold weapons obviously doesn't know very much about the game.

Treyhaz
11-13-2013, 03:50 PM
I have level 50 I've been camping with a while 1.58M attack and 1.57M defense badass. I think anyways

Im Jahova
11-13-2013, 05:38 PM
I have level 50 I've been camping with a while 1.58M attack and 1.57M defense badass. I think anyways

That's pretty good compared to this guys 20k stat level 1 camper

Max Power
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Max Power;1073087]I have a second account that is level 27 or so with about 4 mil income and about 425k attack and defense. The last ten levels have come from syndicate quests. So has about 350k of my stats....LOL! In response to this thread, I tried to take an old iPod that I used to play on before I bought an iPad and start a third account and see if I could keep it at Level 1 and no go. It wants to walk me through the tutorial every time, which I believe would put me at level 3. I have no idea why someone would brag about being level 1 for any reason, it's an anomaly. Strong or not, it's not something you can do in normal game play, so pretty irrelevant, IMO. Not be put you down ...Max....but i have at least 5 ally's level 25-26 1.4 mil stats so don't get to excited about your 400k lol (someone said you were a strong camper :/ ) Next, I have numerous level 1 players on my ally list lol not my fault you can't figure it out like they did lol Last I checked no one level 10 or lower is stronger than ghost so in the end he is now the strongest level 10 and below camper so thanks for clarifying. Don't come back with a wise remark prove me wrong with some proof, I will be waiting...... A long time lol now back to camping....LOL....not to put you down Max, but I will. I posted my stats because you asked. Not because I was trying to impress you, not because I am proud of them, not because I was seeking your evaluation, but simply because you asked. The reason they are what they are is because my main syndicate didnt have room for a freeloader for a while, but it really makes no difference to me. I wont spend any money on my camper, and I certainly dont maintain the account for anyone's approval, especially yours. Have I mentioned how much I care about what you think? Maybe we are clear now?