PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else suffer from this glitch?

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm beginning to think that having laundromats is useless...

If my game is "off" the laundromats don't generate income... so stupid... if I shut down game and reopen laundromats are always at 4:45... ARGGGG

Does anyone else suffer from this???

If I leave game running in background - peachy. But then my battery is being drained...

Spartacus
05-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Are you on Android? I have no experience with the glitch you described...

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 02:43 PM

If my game is "off" the laundromats don't generate income... so stupid... if I shut down game and reopen laundromats are always at 4:45... ARGGGG

If I leave game running in background - peachy. But then my battery is being drained...

Get an iPhone, problem solved.
Thank me later

kykboxr
05-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Funny you mention that. I have an iPhone and there is no issue, and started playing today with the Android and noticed that as well. I was like WTFBBQ. Very interesting you mention that. I also get an 'error' when I turn off and back on the phone that I must re-login with.

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Heh... yeah it's android...

I will stand by my droid till death do us part tho!

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Heh... yeah it's android...

I will stand by my droid till death do us part tho!

Droid = Linux for the lost generation.
:D

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Droid = Linux for the lost generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4VHzNEWIqA

Fig Oni
05-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Galaxy S 2 the poor man's iphone.

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Galaxy S 2 the poor man's iphone.

lolz... bigger screen more memory an OPEN SOURCE OS and no proprietary crap?

Yeah I'll take the droid over the iphone any day :D

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 03:29 PM
lolz... bigger screen more memory an OPEN SOURCE OS and no proprietary crap?

Yeah I'll take the droid over the iphone any day :D

I'm gonna setup a 'just giving' account for you to help you with your affliction

dudeman
05-10-2012, 03:32 PM

To bring your thread back on topic, have you seen this thread from December? Click here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15468-Building-Timers-are-goofy!!!)

I think this was fixed for iOS a while ago, or at least, I haven't experienced building timer issues in a long time now. It's not impossible that you are experiencing the same thing on an Android device. The game is still newish for that operating system (or whatever you call it).