PDA

View Full Version : Device Transfer

United Elites
05-10-2012, 01:45 PM
So I recently invested in the new iPhone 4S, upgrading from my old 3GS.
I had a decent army in Modern War on my 3GS, but would now like to continue the game on my new device. I transferred all my app data from my old phone to the new one (restoring it from my old phone's backup) but when I open up Modern War it acts as if it's a new game. My base is still exactly as I left it on my old phone, and all of my Game Center Achievements still show up on both devices.

How do I get my game to run on my new device with all my old data in tact?

War Priest
05-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Are you still able to open modern war on the old device?

United Elites
05-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Yes. Modern War opens just fine on the old device.

War Priest
05-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Yes. Modern War opens just fine on the old device.

You have to go into the menu then you will see a "Funzio ID" tab. In there, create a Funzio ID then tap transfer and select old device.

On the new phone, go into the same menu (you have to complete the tutorial) and sign in with your Funzio ID. Tap transfer and select new device.

It should then transfer to the new phone.

United Elites
05-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much, War Priest!
Worked like a charm.

Msaktoe
05-17-2012, 03:56 AM
I have the same problem but modern war doesnt open anymore on my old device

rocket
08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
I have the same problem but modern war doesnt open anymore on my old device

So I have the Issue my iPhone died today. Cannot boot it up at all. Apple say they will replace it but was on level 77 and a hell of an army! Can I get my status back at all. I know my user name surely at level 77 or 78 there can not be that many users around With the same name? Have spent ,only as well on my army do not want to have to spend money again to get to the same state! Anyone help like an admin or something?

Miner
08-16-2012, 04:02 PM
If you know your old invite code, they can restore it. Did that twice for me. Create a ticket with as much info as you remember. Invite code, in game name, avatar's appearance, country, allies, level, estimated stats and IPH. The more info you know, the more likely they are to believe it's you.

matt713h@gmail.com
12-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Where do you submit a ticket?

Shinazueli
12-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Where do you submit a ticket?

Need to either have MW open and select "help" then "contact support".... Or have memorized their email address.

One sec ill edit into the post.

Edit: it's en-support@gree.net

stolen456
11-23-2013, 09:13 PM
does anyone know if you can transfer modern war form an iphone to android?

italo512
11-24-2013, 06:59 AM
I had a hard time switching from my android to my kindle. Eventually contacted customer support, and told them the problem. It took only about two days to get back to me, but I have them my alliance code, and they did it for me!!

00JUMBO
11-24-2013, 08:54 AM
will any of you have any idea what is the best course of action. In the near future i will probably be getting a new ipad to replace the old one, i will not have access to the old one as it is broken and hence will be replaced by this new one, will it work to transfer if i create a funzio id account and then just once i have the new tablet sign in there, or will i need to notify gree that I will be transferring in the very near future and will need it transferred to the new device.

stolen456
11-25-2013, 07:13 AM
thanks italo512