PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, better luck next time!

Labradorite
05-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I been attacked this morning by a player, as usual, I attacked him back. To my surprise, he only has 4,500a/5,900d at level 71. Mine is 14,200a/15,200d at level 70. So I wrote on his wall "better luck next time?" Surprise, surprise, after 20 minutes, he fighted back. Lmfao, after the two hours cool down was over, I attacked back and wrote "Sorry, better luck next time!!!"

Some players don't have a clue how to play this game. I should ask him to come and visit this forum, but I have to attack him again to write this message. That might make him even angrier. Lol.

Welcome to share your funny CC story here.

CounterSniper
05-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I have a guy who attacks me nonstop many times a day and has been doing so forever it seems.

The funny thing is he has never and will never be able to beat me but he keeps trying, apparently cuz he too doesn't know how the mechanics work. He used to annoy me and now he amuses me. I finally decided to pay him a visit and leave a message on his wall.

The only thing that popped into my head was. "Resistance is Futile, You Will Be Assimilated."

He has since redoubled his efforts, maybe some day when I'm feeling charitable I will enlighten him but he is almost always too beat up to visit so it's not an easy thing anyways.

Labradorite
05-10-2012, 09:35 PM
That's funny CS. Perhaps he believes he's playing some kind of boxing game? Or confused about PvE with PvP? Hitting rivals in order to gain energy? Every time he attacks you, he sees his energy increased by 3 points?

After you left message on his wall, he thought you're his BFF and wanted to give you more credits?

That poor guy might not know there's a page called Profile... Lol. Gatta respect for his consistence though. Lol.