PDA

View Full Version : What is the best mix of inf,ground,air and sea for attack and defense

boardgames rule
05-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi i was wondering what the best mix is for attack and defense. Best ratio of attack to lower deaths or not losing $$ units.

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Not sure if any mix it better than another and results in lower losses. It would be interesteing for someone to try and see it it helps. I for one picked units with better consumption rate values and strong against bonus if possible to include in my army. You forced me to do a quick analysis of my units and my balanced approach was pretty darn good. I had balanced my valor purchases in the past and let loot and cash units fall where they may. I have very low losses but most say it is a glitch. Maybe some who experience high and losses can do the same and see if there is a pattern.

Her are mine:
Attack Battle Group 1992 units
Infantry - 270 = 14%
Ground - 512 = 26%
Air - 641 = 32%
Sea - 569 = 28%

That would have been that way I wanted it. I don't like Infantry or Ground myslef as their consumption rates are normally higher. But many of those are loto items and all loot item are "low", but their consumption rate numerical values can still vary.

boardgames rule
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
what kind of infantry and ground to you use?

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM
what kind of infantry and ground to you use?
Skull Elite Ops -61/42- Event reward
Stealth Infiltrator -47/36- Event reward
Naval Elite Soldier -44/49- Event reward
Golden Soldier -42/31- Event reward
Venal Fighter -39/24- PVE Loot
Hell Soldier -37/22- Event reward
Elite Brigadier -23/19- Event and PVP/PVE Loot
GIGN -22/19- Don't care for consumption rates so letting these die off
Ghost Hound -22/18- Event and PVP/PVE Loot
Ghost Operative -20/19- Event and PVP/PVE Loot
Dragon Soldier - 20/15- Event and PVP/PVE Loot
Armed Steel Worker -11/14- Event and PVP/PVE Loot

Now the % I gave was just the quick count of # of units. I'll have to go back later and determine the strength % of my attack stats.

Sent you a PM also about your ally request.

Agent Orange
05-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Depends a lot on your level but personally I am going for pretty much all air since I'm playing under the Russian flag and ramping up my boost in that direction.

boardgames rule
05-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Any one else?

Q Raider
05-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Found an interesting opponent today.

Apart from event items and in game loot his entire Unit makeup is Sea.

Major numbers were 193 Transport, 167 Cruiser, 83 Stealth Frigate, 78 Sea Scouts.

Had around 13 million so knew some had to be unvaulted and also I had around a 1000 higher Attack over his defence so figured it was worth a try.

First attack----Lost.
Did a ramp up of units with Strong against Sea, then went and hit his Research Centre (first time ever done this) and tried again.

Had a series of successes and ended up in front but lost units on every attack (mainly the expected meatshields thankfully).

Then had another Loss which seemd odd as had just used his cash to add a few more attacking units, went for an inspection and the app crashed.

Went back in to discover he had Raided me and Won which was intereresting as his Attack score was over 2000 less than mine (though he had taken out my Naval Research Centre along the way).

Went for another try at him, his 11,000,000 odd was gone, he had spent the lot on another 100 odd sea scouts:rolleyes:

But I found it interesting that with close to a 100% Sea Attack he was still able to successfully raid a significantly higher defence strength which is currently running at roughly 50% Air, 30% Sea, 10% Ground, 10% Infantry.