PDA

View Full Version : I'm very bored

Burn
05-10-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm bored.

Only two things keeping me from quitting...

1. Recently nuked my second account and Funzio kindly consolidated the Gold spend on that account over to my main before deleting it, so I'm waiting for next crates to spend it.

2. I want to get to the Shark Pool to see what all the fuss is about - quitting before getting there would seem like I missed out on something major.

But I keep hearing so much negativity about the High Levels, people referring to it as 'the daily grind' and so on.

Should I be in such a rush to get there? Or will I quickly be even more bored than I am now?

I guess the other thing that stops me jacking it in is the Forum, more fun here than in game sometimes, I've actually missed big collections cos I'm on here reading or writing some meaningless blah blah.

Dorian Gray
05-10-2012, 11:36 AM
The key to not getting bored with CC is never expecting it to be exciting in the first place. Works for me. :)

i need muney
05-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Play this game as a tamagotchi, dont expect nothing of it and you will find peace and unity within yourself.
4real :cool:

EDIT: WOW! Dorian said exactly the same thing! You must be my karmic twin :D

Max Power
05-10-2012, 11:57 AM
LOL....lower your expectations, raise your enjoyment level....

Luciferianism
05-10-2012, 12:04 PM
This game will never get boring. All you have to do is be able to get off on people's pain. Although at high levels when people are unfazed by their losses, I can see how it would feel futile.

Joe Brown1
05-10-2012, 12:06 PM
LOL....lower your expectations, raise your enjoyment level....

if you lower your expectations then you may be pleasantly surprised when good things happen. With high expectations, you rarely reach the bar:cool:

TRAZ
05-10-2012, 12:08 PM
1. Start writing crazy stuff on people's walls. Get some amusement from their responses.

2. Maybe we could generate a Crime City Poker run of sorts. No idea how though...lol.

Max Power
05-10-2012, 12:08 PM
if you lower your expectations then you may be pleasantly surprised when good things happen. With high expectations, you rarely reach the bar:cool:

I bartended for 20 years. Near last call, I would always tell dudes" Lower your expectations, raise your batting average".

kykboxr
05-10-2012, 12:15 PM
LOL @ Max

True statement.

Fat girls need lovin' too

jmeijer
05-10-2012, 12:16 PM
True statement.

Fat girls need lovin' tooBig Mac love?

Swifty
05-10-2012, 12:23 PM
@Burn

Did you say you were bored or you were boring?

Sorry, I am a trifle deaf in my left ear.

Caleb
05-10-2012, 12:33 PM
I heard non-stop fighting was the cure for any CC boredom. :p

Burn
05-10-2012, 12:36 PM
@Burn

Did you say you were bored or you were boring?

Sorry, I am a trifle deaf in my left ear.

Either or buddy, either or :D

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 12:48 PM
You could do what everyone else does when they are bored... try and hack the game!!

KIDDING!!!

Ok seriously though... find another game and focus on that one and leave this one as the secondary game...

your ipoo-ne can handle 2 games right?

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL @ Max

True statement.

Fat girls need lovin' too

Drink enough alcohol and any girl can look like Pammy... until the morning of course

On topic, game is getting stale. No major wars, nothing really happening. storyline is poop
and sharks are on a tuna diet by the looks of it.
May give it a few weeks and if nothing changes than sayonara

sexkitteh
05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Drink enough alcohol and any girl can look like Pammy... until the morning of course

On topic, game is getting stale. No major wars, nothing really happening. storyline is poop
and sharks are on a tuna diet by the looks of it.
May give it a few weeks and if nothing changes than sayonara

maybe it's time to restart the game??? start a new account :D

Nothing boring about that...

Dillinja
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
maybe it's time to restart the game??? start a new account :D

Nothing boring about that...

You have some crazy ideas...teach me!

Nah, too much hard work. I'm at level 143, if I quit it's sayonara.
I think I need to get involved in a war of words with a challenging opponent

Swifty
05-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Some of you guys are starting to worry me.

The game would not be the same without you.

Burn
05-10-2012, 02:15 PM
game is getting stale. No major wars, nothing really happening.

This.

Also the crossover point being moved up again, when I was within a few days of it, was a bit of a kick in the nuts. Running out of patience and interest.

Although I have just heard a few minutes ago that there is some eunach called Haroc 'waiting for me', maybe I'll stick around and see what the Rat has to say for itself.

Whoopdido1980
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
This.

Also the crossover point being moved up again, when I was within a few days of it, was a bit of a kick in the nuts. Running out of patience and interest.

Although I have just heard a few minutes ago that there is some eunach called Haroc 'waiting for me', maybe I'll stick around and see what the Rat has to say for itself.

So the threshold isn't 142 anymore? I'm at 138 so I was kinda looking forward to getting there. Where's it at now?

koralene
05-10-2012, 02:58 PM
I've been wanting to quit for ages and more likely will be quitting in the next month or so.

jobadass
05-10-2012, 02:58 PM
I feel pretty much the same way as OP. Events used to be exciting, but they aren't so appealing when they are always going on, and I know I'm only going to get the 7th item.
It's been a great game, and I've spent a little dough, but I am starting to fizzle out (no offense Lauren).
I wish some of the great ideas brought up on this forum would be implemented. Not to go OT, but if enough veteran players run a thread about how to make the game interesting, do you think they would finally listen?

jobadass
05-10-2012, 02:59 PM
I've been wanting to quit for ages and more likely will be quitting in the next month or so.
I saw you dropped your mafia to like 3.... glad to see I was still your friend:P
edit: And your stats were still double mine!

Spartacus
05-10-2012, 03:01 PM

Would you ever consider transferring your account to me? Just a thought.

jobadass
05-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Would you ever consider transferring your account to me? Just a thought.
If she "gives" it to you, you just hit the lottery son

Spartacus
05-10-2012, 03:04 PM
I dunno. I mean, what a waste of a great account...

Just consider it.

jobadass
05-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I dunno. I mean, what a waste of a great account...

Just consider it.
No doubt, but I'd rather she stick around.

Swearengen
05-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Seems like this is the case for many users, maybe it's just the way this game goes. At first it is cool and exciting, you find fun things to focus on like farming, fighting, or some goal to increase your stats, then you really get into it with all the spreadsheets, etc...But eventually it seems like a job (updating your data, waking up at odd hours to collect, etc…) same old grind, same old events, then you say F it and stop.

Hope you don't leave yet, I still enjoy your comments on the forum especially! Take a break – go without for a few weeks, then come back and try it again…

Joeycool
05-10-2012, 03:44 PM
If any of you quit... could you please contact Funzio and arrange to have all of your gold transferred to me?

You know I deserve it :)

kthnxbye.

PS... Burn. The day you go will be a sad day for me. Also... If you go, I will smash your face in.

DenZ1
05-10-2012, 05:09 PM
It's boring for me as well without daily attacks from some sharks :) But I have fun trying not to hit Koralene as she always on my list and always next to a player I'm about to hit :) Once I almost did it :)

But seriously they need sole serious changes to the game ( not just another stupid event). I always afraid I'm going to keep spending gold and once I spend enough it'll get so boring that would make me quit.

Gaming Will
05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Ditto to what everyone has already said. I think I have checked my game 4 times today when I usually check it that many times an hour. And I used to check into the forum just as often. I dunno.

enahs1
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Anybody who wants to quit could maybe give me their account? ;) my main account sucks because I found the forums one I was on level 70 and my income per hour was 4,000 no joke. It is now 35000 so I'm getting better

Steve0
05-10-2012, 05:56 PM
When I quit, I will just sell all the buildings and buy armor and attack explosives then have some decoration saying "Come at me bro"

MaDrAvEr
05-10-2012, 06:28 PM
I nvr get bored  decorating my hood n using up all my 120 energy robbing blind n cranking out the TLs n HHs im stil searching for azeroth he got a mad hood with heaps of lvl 10 buildings tht i stil dream of robbing again 

Nudie
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
This.

LOL this Haroc guy has been attacking me relentlessly for weeks. I think he is just jealous of my heart shape boxers.

Swifty
05-10-2012, 07:21 PM
I think I was attacked more by Haroc than by any other player. He must have a lot of stamina.

Dravak
05-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Am doing what I have been doing thug life and farming .. and oh I found a no gold spender , none cheater lol
Gordy .. impressive stats for a none gold spender 38k A 44k D ..
not even gold buildings , only 1 event item the striker ..

So swifty what are your stats ? considering he only had 381 M4A1 .. not even the 50% of respec weapons yet .

koralene
05-11-2012, 12:59 AM
When i do quit, i'll be giving my account away :) not sure to who but i'll make a fun thread :p

Dravak
05-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Haha you are so the same as me kor :p

Reason I think I went event item collecting :p

Swifty
05-11-2012, 01:16 AM
@Dravak

When I was being attacked by Haroc, both my attack and defense were around 38k.

I do not remember what Haroc's were, but they were big enough that he had 100% wins against me.

Dravak
05-11-2012, 01:27 AM
yeah I know the first group of HL things were different , since everything was new .
Like Max said I didn't even run into a NC or Hotel till the 120+

Best hood I saw were polar bears (rich in game name) and xerima ( don't know if i spelled her name correct , but a very heavy gold spender with no pve farm loot)

Nudie
05-11-2012, 01:38 AM
@Dravak

When I was being attacked by Haroc, both my attack and defense were around 38k.

I do not remember what Haroc's were, but they were big enough that he had 100% wins against me.

Haroc's like 60K+ att/def. More than enough to bully a light weight like me.:(