PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Using

kaz
05-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi all, :)

I just wanted to ask how can I check which weapons in each category I'm using, when defending and when attacking.
In the fight\rob screen you can only see your best 48.

murf
05-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi all, :)

I just wanted to ask how can I check which weapons in each category I'm using, when defending and when attacking.
In the fight\rob screen you can only see your best 48.

Build (or use an existing one) a spreadsheet and enter all your inventory...that's the only way.

kaz
05-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Where can I find this spreadsheet?
I'm using whitefrog all-in-one spreadsheet but for some reason i can't edit anything inside the file.

white frog
05-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Where can I find this spreadsheet?
I'm using whitefrog all-in-one spreadsheet but for some reason i can't edit anything inside the file.
The fields you need to input your equipment, buildings, stats, etc should all be open to changing... If you feel the need to change anything else, the sheets are protected, but not with a password. Just go to the "Format" tab at the top of excel and choose "unprotect sheet."

kaz
05-10-2012, 11:05 AM
The fields you need to input your equipment, buildings, stats, etc should all be open to changing... If you feel the need to change anything else, the sheets are protected, but not with a password. Just go to the "Format" tab at the top of excel and choose "unprotect sheet."
Got it now and it's works for me. Thanks! :)