PDA

View Full Version : Need some advices past level 100

Nicz
05-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Hi guys!

I need some help from the 100's past level players :)

I explain: i'm actually level 102 with 32000/51000 stats, not bad u could say, but...i reached the no man's land area, full of gold spenders (i think to Paperboy, if u read me gtfo) which find a pleasure of raiding my base (only boost buildings and defence buildings...) instead of find ATM or milk (which are rare but still exist).
For the moment, i've lost 100 medics, 50 ambulances etc...It's impossible to follow!

I read something explaining that past a certain level it's better to keep under a certain amount of allies, can u give me this one?
Does this amount affect the valor missions?

What is your strategy actually?

Thunder Child
05-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Not up to your level yet, Nicz, but I've read that a lot of the higher level players are working on farming valor rather than cash.... the mission requires them to hit targets with 499 allies.

Dropping your allies to 498 might get you off their radar.

In addition, you might think about camping for a week or two to allow the shark tank, which you seem to have a toe in, to move up and away from you - obviously means not leveling up!

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Not up to your level yet, Nicz, but I've read that a lot of the higher level players are working on farming valor rather than cash.... the mission requires them to hit targets with 499 allies.

Dropping your allies to 498 might get you off their radar.

In addition, you might think about camping for a week or two to allow the shark tank, which you seem to have a toe in, to move up and away from you - obviously means not leveling up!
Yes that helps on attacks, but I still attack people less than that on many occasions. If I don't see them losing units (maybe reported glitch) then I ride them as it doens't do anything to them but give me a chance on loot.

I don't recall if you are my ally, but if I hit you let me know to add you. I'm at 498 allies but kick out non forum members first if needed.

Nothing you can do for raiding I think unless you really drop allies very low. I lose 60% of any income I leave uncollected on any higher upgraded bulding if left for .5-1 hour past collection time. Anything that collects overnight is gone by morning. I don't consider myslef to have a great economy 329K, but I don't have smaller L10s that elevate teh economy numbers unrealistically either. I seems to have better economy than probably 90% of my rivals, which make me a fat cow to sharks/whales (which see to have the tendency not to have economies vs. dependency on raiding for income)

Nicz
05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I thought about that but it's just to make me pissed of he focused my base...and i'm still on his radar.
I'm a free player (just bought the boost def up to level 10) and I wonder how not to appear on their radar. .

Tctiger
05-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Just been reading about people with 250k attacks I didn't even know it went that high , at level 76 with 12k AT&T 15k def 225k income and I'm doing well but reading about people with 50k def struggling at past level 100 is not good reading , I just do pve in events and mild pvp but don't fancy camping for ages , I can see me getting all my base buildings and eventually giving up if it is like that past 100 which is a shame .

Jhoemel
05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Just lay low man, im in that zone and i did lose some allies, my allie count in 452 right now, you can trive in that allie count coz u have great stats

Agent Orange
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
There are players well over 200K attack and with all gold armies. Without knowing your ally count I can't really say what to do. Your defense stats look pretty good but if you have a lot of good money buildings you are going to be raided a lot unless you can collect them in a timely manner. If you leave them sitting around they will get raided. Why the cloak works so well btw.

Keep below 499 allies for sure. But other than that you aren't too bad defense wise. Only thing I would do is intel this rival and target their weak spots with your defense.