PDA

View Full Version : 2 Nano's on the way

Dr BoneCrusher
05-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Just started nano's on both of my Morden War accounts should have started them weeks ago but now is a good time no one attacks in between events

Blackstone
05-10-2012, 07:50 AM
I find saving for a Nanotech Factory is pretty fun because people attack me just because my vault is past 10 mil even when their atk/def is 20k lower than mine. It's a good way to get donations :)

Dr BoneCrusher
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
I find saving for a Nanotech Factory is pretty fun because people attack me just because my vault is past 10 mil even when their atk/def is 20k lower than mine. It's a good way to get donations :)

Never really get why people don't look at someones base before they attack? Most of my boost buildings are high level and I have a level 10 Composite factory over the last event I made about 2 million when people with a little better base stats then me lost to me over and over

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
What is you level and stats? I rrarely get donations these days. But even with 50K stats I'm hit more by people greater than 150K to get money. It is not for valor becuase I have 498 allies and those guys should only be looking for 499 and above for valor.

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Also a note, back at L100-110 I could keeping 4 mil unvaulted for a few hours before people found me. Now if I have 500K unvaulted, it is found typically in 30 minutes. It will make going for that nano a quick straight shot for me or drop allies till get less attacks, but not sure if that will work anymore. Another person close to my level but 2/3 my allies still state they get hit by people as large as 200-250K Attack. I don't know how often for sure, but I suspect less.

Arizona
05-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Another person close to my level but 2/3 my allies still state they get hit by people as large as 200-250K Attack. I don't know how often for sure, but I suspect less.

So would you say that's an all gold army or thereabouts. Kinda pointless playing with stats that high. Where's the fun and excitement of knowing you're going to win every fight?

spectra
05-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Just started nano's on both of my Morden War accounts should have started them weeks ago but now is a good time no one attacks in between events

Congratulations

I started my 1st Nano after the event ended, I had 10M in the vault and during the last day of the event I raised another 6M, I hoped no one would attacked me and so in the morning after collecting from my building I raise enough for the Nano without having to sell any building, I ended up with only 56,000 after buying the Nano, construction should be done by tomorrow, since it takes 72 hours
I think that for the 2nd Nano, I would have to sell a space centre, will see
Cheers

Maverick50727
05-10-2012, 09:33 AM
So would you say that's an all gold army or thereabouts. Kinda pointless playing with stats that high. Where's the fun and excitement of knowing you're going to win every fight?
In some people's opinions yes, but they do pay for the game.

Send you a Private Messages also.

manbeast
05-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Went from 8 mil yesterday morning to buying a nano last night w/out any pvp or pve. first time i ever had money out of my vault.. i dont like the feeling, but i think i'm like the strongest lvl 85 player right now lol i visited rivals bases for an hour straight the other day (work was slow) i think i visited every single one and couldnt find anyone w/ defense above 20k

Dr BoneCrusher
05-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Went from 8 mil yesterday morning to buying a nano last night w/out any pvp or pve. first time i ever had money out of my vault.. i dont like the feeling, but i think i'm like the strongest lvl 85 player right now lol i visited rivals bases for an hour straight the other day (work was slow) i think i visited every single one and couldnt find anyone w/ defense above 20k

Leveled up from 85 to 86 a couple of days ago I am 30+k attack 40+k defense and afew people beat me look out. How many allies do you have?

manbeast
05-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Leveled up from 85 to 86 a couple of days ago I am 30+k attack 40+k defense and afew people beat me look out. How many allies do you have?

i have 360. what about you?? is your username dr bonecrusher? never seen you

Dr BoneCrusher
05-10-2012, 05:21 PM
i have 360. what about you?? is your username dr bonecrusher? never seen you

Have just over 500 so I am maxed out yes my name is the same

manbeast
05-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Have just over 500 so I am maxed out yes my name is the same

i'm guessing those guys that whacked you were maxed out? if so they prob wont find me. i'm only 500 xp from leveling up. goin to try and make it last. i like feeling invulnerable, even if it is an illusion

Everson25
05-11-2012, 03:19 AM
I was really thinking about upgrading my Nanos to level 2 last night when i had the chance but when i see messages about how it is at shark zone makes me wonder if it is worthy. I know that would improve my stats but I don't know anymore. Maybe it's too late for a free player like me.

Mcdoc
05-11-2012, 04:08 AM
I find saving for a Nanotech Factory is pretty fun because people attack me just because my vault is past 10 mil even when their atk/def is 20k lower than mine. It's a good way to get donations :)Makes me want to hang out about 14 million for bait :)