PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

deuce
05-10-2012, 06:16 AM
I noticed that while not many people (that I have come across at any rate) use decorations in their kingdom, if it would be possible to get a few more added to the list. The selection, while interesting, is somewhat small. Does it expand later on in the game, or is what you start out with all that there will ever be?

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I like using the decorations, but, yeah, there isn't a vast selection... yet. The prices are great! Funzio will hopefully add more later. *hint*hint* please :)

Like some bushes, medieval torture devices, fences, fairy rings, colored banners...

Njwmrb
05-10-2012, 07:09 PM
I like using the decorations, but, yeah, there isn't a vast selection... yet. The prices are great! Funzio will hopefully add more later. *hint*hint* please :)

Like some bushes, medieval torture devices, fences, fairy rings, colored banners...

Never thought I would see the phrases "medieval torture devices" and "fairy rings" in the same sentence

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Never thought I would see the phrases "medieval torture devices" and "fairy rings" in the same sentence
Gotta have some balance :D

-->FISH<--
05-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Not sure if we have had this conversation yet but, only you can see them. Anyone attacking you or visiting you cannot see the cool extras you have added to your base.

Vile Lynn
05-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Not sure if we have had this conversation yet but, only you can see them. Anyone attacking you or visiting you cannot see the cool extras you have added to your base.
No, sorry, new to me.
You're kidding?! So nobody can see my grave yards??
Is it just with the KA-HD version, like CC?... if there is one (?)

-->FISH<--
05-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Yep....I have a fence around the perimeter of my base in MW and not one person has seen it. I thought it could help with Def. but, its just there for my own personal safety. It looks official though.

deuce
05-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I figured that out by reading about the other two games and their decorations (that no one but the owner can see them). So much for my using trees to hide my defensive buildings from prying enemy eyes. I think stocks, barrels, etc would be cool additions that I would pepper my kingdom with. Plus, we have a crossroads sign but no roads ... whats up with that?

Macduff
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes it would have been better if the decorations at least had a "distraction value" knock it down to get to the target. Easy to destroy but you would have to.

-->FISH<--
05-17-2012, 08:58 PM
only thing there good for is to sell when you need the extra cash